• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fourth and final community vote about Meta Knight.

Should Meta Knight be banned from competitive Brawl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bshaw718

Smash Cadet
I think MK should not be banned.

Guys, remember the phrases "No Johns" and "Playing to win?". All of MK's moves can be countered. The ones that can't (like Inf. Cape) are banned. Planking is banned too (but actually, there's ways to punish plankers too). Remember that everything has a counter to it.

I'm guessing you believe thats not true. Think again. I'll list at least one way to counter each of MK's moves (not including recoveries, although certain recovery moves may be punishable too).

-Special Moves-
Tornado: MK's Tornado is quite easy to punish. Punishable by lotsa moves like Snake/DDD utilt, etc. Heck, a falcon punch or falcon kick can beat it!

Drill Rush: Hilariously easy to punish when used by scrubs as an approach. However, rather hard to punish as a recovery move.

Down-B: If opponent is using this attack to get away, punish with projectile.

Up-B: Block the move, then hit with fast attack.
-------------------
Tilts

D-Tilt: Good shield eater. Hard to punish, but if your opponent keeps on doing it, just move out of it's range and hit with a far-reaching attack (like DDD's ftilt)

F-Tilt: F-tilt is a 3-hit natural combo (or whatever you call it). Ending of it has a bit of lag, use it to punish.

U-Tilt: MK's utilt is not a particularly good utilt, but anyways, try taking advantage of it's slight ending lag.
---------------------------------------------------------
Aerials
Nair: Airdodge, then punish. Or, just keep a safe distance.
Fair: If you're on the ground, try shieldgrab if you can. If you're in the air, try getting back down, so you can punish that attack with shieldgrab or poke if he does it again.
Bair: Same as Fair
D-Air: If on ground, roll away. If in air, once he hits you, get away from it QUICK so he doesn't do another one.
U-Air: Dodge, fastfall so you hit ground, roll away so he doesn't d-air you

---------------------------------------------------------
Other

Standard A: I don't think I need to explain this one xD. MK doesn't have a good jab. Anyone with half a brain can come up with ways to counter it.

Dash attack: Shield the attack, and grab.

--------------------------------------------

So there you go. I told you guys ways about how you can beat MK's moves, therefore proving he is NOT broken. He's just a really good character. But definately not broken.

And remember to play to win and don't john!
good read imo

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
This.

I'm extremely against needing the 2/3 majority. It makes no sense.
I may not agree with him with 2/3 but you guys have to make a better argument then the Anti-
Ban since your trying to change the game, and 2nd off if MK is as broken and a hazzard to the metagame at the pro-ban SBR claims, getting 2/3's wouldn't be a hard task, now would it?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Um, I didn't lie?

Roy_R was giving me trouble, when I used to beat him. So I asked someone(you) to critique a set of ours so I could improve my game. This was a long time ago when I used to win tournaments because everyone was bad at the game lmao. I've never felt like GW vs Marth was hopeless in any sense and my tournament record against marth is fine.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Um, no that wasn't me. I've always done fine against Marths with GW. I think Marth has the advantage, but generally whoever is playing better in the match-up wins. I'm not going to use my options he shuts down, I'm just going to outspace him and bait to get safe hits >_>. It's worked pretty well so far. Last tournament I mained GW at I 2-0'ed Brolys marth with GW right after he knocked Roy_R out of the tournament in marth dittos.

I feel like MK has the same advantage over Marth as Marth has over GW. That certainly doesn't make him unviable by my standards to win a tournament.

I also think Marth has plenty of options vs MK. Just like GW has plenty of options against marth.

:/
*points at what EL posted, that's what I was remembering. but w/e

And of course you beat broly through baiting, that's how Marth beats MK. Marth has tricks here and there, but a lot of it is through baiting or MK falling into his **** which MK can avoid. Those aren't options, options are solid things that you can rely on throughout the match.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Um, I didn't lie?

Roy_R was giving me trouble, when I used to beat him. So I asked someone(you) to critique a set of ours so I could improve my game. This was a long time ago when I used to win tournaments because everyone was bad at the game lmao. I've never felt like GW vs Marth was hopeless in any sense and my tournament record against marth is fine.
No, but you did say you always did fine vs Marth. That was the lie.

I'm messing with you anyway. Don't take this too seriously.

I'm just enjoying the show.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Debating with Xzax =this
xzax1337 (2:58:39 PM): if mk camps
xzax1337 (2:58:44 PM): dont run at him
xzax1337 (2:58:48 PM): ok
xzax1337 (2:58:55 PM): and if u wait long enough
xzax1337 (2:59:01 PM): u will find an option
xzax1337 (2:59:05 PM): and abuse mk
xzax1337 (2:59:10 PM): get a percent lead
xzax1337 (2:59:14 PM): force him to approach
xzax1337 (2:59:18 PM): match up just changed
Boutdabux23 (2:59:24 PM): why will u find an option?
Boutdabux23 (2:59:28 PM): the mk is thinking the same thing
Boutdabux23 (2:59:36 PM): why r they automatically the player who ****s up?
xzax1337 (2:59:37 PM): um
xzax1337 (2:59:43 PM): cuz
xzax1337 (2:59:45 PM): if ur camping
xzax1337 (2:59:50 PM): hes camping
xzax1337 (2:59:56 PM): and forcing u to approach
xzax1337 (3:00:13 PM): and ur both "top/smart" players
xzax1337 (3:00:17 PM): u will hit him
Boutdabux23 (3:00:27 PM): and he will hit u...
xzax1337 (3:00:31 PM): u will find away
xzax1337 (3:00:32 PM): ok
xzax1337 (3:00:35 PM): hes dair camping
xzax1337 (3:00:40 PM): lets say that
xzax1337 (3:00:51 PM): u will find out a way to stop him from doing it
Boutdabux23 (3:00:58 PM): see what ur saying?
Boutdabux23 (3:01:02 PM): ur not giving me anything but
Boutdabux23 (3:01:04 PM): u will find away
Boutdabux23 (3:01:16 PM): that completely contradicts the strat
Boutdabux23 (3:01:17 PM): as effective

xzax1337 (3:01:18 PM): i dont know everything about marth
xzax1337 (3:11:08 PM): ill admit idk marth
xzax1337 (3:02:27 PM): or anything about him
xzax1337 (3:11:08 PM): at all
xzax1337 (3:02:22 PM): dude idk marths frames
^^ last section means, learn ur **** and don't even think about debating.

Also, I'm stupid because your hopeful words of "wait long enough, you will find a way" don't comfort me? Sorry dude, but clowning my intelligence is a no go, especially when you debate with garbage like this. The way to keep your character from being banned is NOT be being delusional about his matchups and annoying the community. I've told you this once before.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
*points at what EL posted, that's what I was remembering. but w/e

And of course you beat broly through baiting, that's how Marth beats MK. Marth has tricks here and there, but a lot of it is through baiting or MK falling into his **** which MK can avoid. Those aren't options, options are solid things that you can rely on throughout the match.
Everyone can avoid everything. It's useless to try and play out a match-up by what people can avoid.

What are you even arguing? I think MK beats Marth. I don't think it makes enough of a difference to stop marth from competing at top level with MK's though. It's just a hard match-up. You evidence M2K as being too aggressive, but he is the only top MK to not lose sets to marth players (Dojo to Roy/Neo, Tyrant to Haze etc). So who does play the match-up right? No one? If lower level players are the ones playing the match-up right(since top level players apparently don't) then why are they losing?

I just don't get it.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Im not being delusional, Im just trying to say, MK v.s Marth isn't 7:3 and theres not way you can tell anyone that with a straight face and them believing you.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
LMFAO mk mains will do whatever is possible to keep him in the game they know they can't win without him. omg this whole topic is full of win but the SBR and the anti is full of fail it's really obvious lol.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
LMFAO mk mains will do whatever is possible to keep him in the game they know they can't win without him.
LMFAO snake mains will do whatever is possible to keep him in the game they know they can't win without him.
LMFAO wario mains will do whatever is possible to keep him in the game they know they can't win without him.
LMFAO falco mains will do whatever is possible to keep him in the game they know they can't win without him.
LMFAO diddy mains will do whatever is possible to keep him in the game they know they can't win without him.
LMFAO dedede mains will do whatever is possible to keep him in the game they know they can't win without him.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
LMFAO mk mains will do whatever is possible to keep him in the game they know they can't win without him. omg this whole topic is full of win but the SBR and the anti is full of fail it's really obvious lol.
it not that they can't win without him.
it's just that they'd rather win with the obviously best character in the game.
and because they honestly think that MK isn't broken.

*this is me trying to believe that the SBR isn't that biased...*

DUCKAtl

Smash Apprentice
I have no idea what you're trying to say... Unless you're saying that you should be doing as well as you do against Ganondorf, against MK... Meaning MK is no better than Ganondorf. Because that's what I'm making your post out to be.

short funny lines as a reply = lots of confusion

you have no idea what you're talking about when they say 'camp with MK', apparently... Try getting MK to land and stay on the floor near you when he's aircamping you as you use IC's... You'll have a BLAST.
Not if you're jigglypuff, THEN the statement is true. No matter how good you are, tornado will **** all of your aerial approaches, and jiggs IS an aerial approach in and of itself. Ganondorf suffers offstage. :o

And I'm not implying anything, or comparing top players' playstyles or anything, so try to not put words into my mouth that the best Ganondorf beats the best Jiggs, I'm just using it as an example, since we're talking about scrubbish examples. :o

Plus he said that as a way of showing just how ridiculous "3stocking someone, then 1stocking someone when they change to MK" sounds.

Over 50% of the community to whine about, apparently. No other character compares to MK's whiners. It must mean something...

Whatever you want though. If you'd rather play Brawl with MK and half the community gone, over Brawl without MK and less than half the community gone, be my guest. The more people = the more $$$ at tourneys and the more tourneys in general.
learn to get around it and stop whining

Brawl is totally a traditional fighter.
haha you make me laugh

lol

wow big insult

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Man I remember when I was in SBR.

That's all I got.

What did you think it was story time?

**** outta here.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Or you know...not all of us main MK.

I don't play MK. I would benefit a lot from him being banned. The best player in my state loses his main. More falcos/ddds for my IC's to grab. Easier time at nationals.

I'm very against the ban however.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Everyone can avoid everything. It's useless to try and play out a match-up by what people can avoid.

What are you even arguing? I think MK beats Marth. I don't think it makes enough of a difference to stop marth from competing at top level with MK's though. It's just a hard match-up. You evidence M2K as being too aggressive, but he is the only top MK to not lose sets to marth players (Dojo to Roy/Neo, Tyrant to Haze etc). So who does play the match-up right? No one? If lower level players are the ones playing the match-up right(since top level players apparently don't) then why are they losing?

I just don't get it.
When I said "which MK can avoid" I'm just emphasizing the fact that it isn't reliable.

I'm arguing that you think it's a close match. It's insanity i tell you.

The reason the MK's below M2K's level are losing is due to silly mistakes, you can just watch the videos and see them. And clearly if a player is no where near their opponent's level they aren't going to win no matter how they play the match up, don't be silly.

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
If MK gets banned,
it's going to be hard for me to admit to being a smash player.
I'll just be labeled as a member of a community of whiny *****es, who don't know how to learn to deal with a top tier character. It's bad enough that I live in Texas. Now everyone wants to ban him? Pssh... who won Apex? Who won Genesis?
Snake will be next, I bet.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
well i think both sides make some good points. I'll try to make my opinion brief.

The pro ban side makes somewhat arbitrary claims
(ex. "The aspect of the game must be so different than every aspect of the game that it is alien to the game."...ban criteria could be worded or explained better)

The anti ban side say things that the pro ban side doesn't really dispute
(ex."Metaknight does not bend the rules of smash to bypass hit stun, DI, KOs, free movement, or other concepts familiar to smash game play"...could address the other side's arguments better).

The pro ban side has to make a really strong argument since they're on the offensive and the 2/3 majority vote is also necessary, and so i'm afraid the issue is still too debatable for him to get banned at this point. The decision should probably remain with TO's for specific tourneys.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
This argument is like getting the government to pass a law banning trans fat when all of the senators own McDonalds.

We are like the flu, constantly change to infect people, but its only temporary and another vaccine will come out. Meaning people spend so much time trying beat MK but in the end, only a select few will actually accomplish anything before MK just stops it.

HolyCrusader

Smash Cadet
If MK gets banned,
it's going to be hard for me to admit to being a smash player.
I'll just be labeled as a member of a community of whiny *****es, who don't know how to learn to deal with a top tier character. It's bad enough that I live in Texas. Now everyone wants to ban him? Pssh... who won Apex? Who won Genesis?
Snake will be next, I bet.
That is exactly what will happen whether pro-banners are going to admit it or not. Or maybe create some ridiculous defense.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
i dont think the SBR is "baised" or they wouldnt even care to put this up.
but i did main MK and im neutral on this for the most part, i just think the community would be greater with MK gone

Inferno3044

Smash Master
OK. I know I'm an inexperienced player and my idea might not be as changing as if top players said this, but this game hasn't been out for that long. Some characters are considered top characters and don't have a fully matured metagame. What does D3 have? CGs on at least half the cast, infinites, amazing bair, and Utilt put him at #6. There's definitely more to this character than just those. I say wait for other metagames to mature then we can discuss this.

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. The pro banners seriously need to stop johning and learn how to deal with MK.
As I said in my post earlier, there IS a counter to each of MK's moves (and I even specifically went through all of them and listed ways to counter it).

So basically,everyone should stop johning and learn to deal with Metaknight.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I just want to see him banned because everyone I play against has switched to him. All of their truly interesting mains were getting wrecked by other MKs, so they picked him up as a secondary and have recently switched. It's getting boring as **** to play anymore, when all you have to fight is the same **** character over and over again. I haven't been to a brawlfest in weeks because I know exactly what it's going to be like ;.;

Brawl was more fun before everyone started meatriding MK, and that's truly the only reason I don't like him. I want to play against the other 35 characters in the cast :(

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Saber?

psh.

It's all about Gilgamesh and Archer son.

Also vs games are not comparable to smash games. Hell most fighters aren't comparable to smash games.

*continues eating popcorn
Funny, Also I thought Gil and Acher with Rin was the god tiers of that game. Saber would have been broke in the PSP version but her infinite with her 214a/b/c-c is super hard to do because of the PSP button failing lulz

I also voted No on the MK ban.

but yeah EL, pass the popcorn please, I have nachos =D

Exia 00

Smash Champion
No... just no.

I hate when people use tiers as a crutch... especially when they don't play at a high level.

Hell, I 'm not even that good and I realize that the only MKs that should ever make you (mk banners) think of banning him are the top MKs (no need to name drop). I assume more than 75% of the votes are based off of AiB loses...

Anyways, I vote no.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Argh, I forget, I'm ignored by everybody, so that means 2 things for me.

1. Free post count + because nobody cares!!!11!l!oneoneeleven!1!!

2. I'll have to bring up my own arguments instead of responding to peoples, becauset hat has no success, with the exception of Serin, honestly I haven't had people actually try to talk me directly on the board for days! <3

So with that said, let me start a rant nobody, even those who do like me, are going to read.

I hate this thread, there's so much bias/idiocy it's not even funny.

I thought by now that the community would wisen-up, maybe start looking out for others/the future. I guess that's not the case though, since for whatever reason pro-ban is still leading (albeit only slightly but there shouldn't even be a difference). It sickens me, but then I might be able to understand some peoples cases because I use to be pro-ban until I saw how it should be, but for others there's no excuse.

I still remember why I was pro-ban, because I was only looking for a short-term solution to a long-term.

Meta Knight is the best character in the game, nobody worth their salt denies this, but he isn't unbeatable to the point where we need to get rid of him to better the community, anybody who thinks this (innocently) is so far off by a longshot. He has a lot of good traits, some of the best traits, and very little bad aspects of his gameplay, again this is all true, but I repeat the part where I said "very little bad aspects." This should be enough to get people to learn about them and exploit them. I'm not going to bother naming them because it is people's responsibilities to learn what they are instead of being babies and tossing them away but as long as there is some counter he doesn't need to go.

So far, I've gone over how he isn't a god and can be beat like anybody else, but now I want to cover more reasons why he should be around, as well as some arguments, whether repeated or not, from the people who do want MK gone.

There are more than 6 billion people living on this planet. Obviously they all don't play Smash, let alone Brawl, but that's a big enough number to give us a diverse community with what we do have, which I estimate is about 8 to 10 thousand people, might be more might be less, but let's not lose focus. Within those numbers brings a lot to offer this community and the game... unfortunately it also brings along with them a couple of bad apples, I used to be one of them until somebody rinsed me off with sink water and made me edible (analogy, not literally -_-). I've already said that but with that experience taught me a lesson.

I use to think how MK was just a plague that we needed to eradicate. It took me months to figure out that he was actually a blessing in disguise.

Let me tell you a little about who I am. I am a die-hard Sonic main/fanboy, and the first thing I'll tell you as to why I play Brawl is because I love Sonic the Hedgehog. I was so silly with how I just wanted to be the best and not think about how I would get there, not a concern of mine at all, no no no. Interacting with other people would only come if it was to the point where it was the only way I would get better, it also has to do with me not being social but this isn't about my personal life.

Now if we go back far enough, you would notice how I wasn't even really concerned with playing Sonic the day the game came out (better read all of this, it will lead to my conclusion point later on). "Oh okay, he's in the game? cool." was my first though, I really wasn't too big on that kind of thing. I did however wanted to be a great Ike player. Of course now I know, but back then, I wouldn't/couldn't have been prepared face the reality that as the months would go by my Ike wasn't getting much better, his playstyle didn't fit me/I didn't expect him to be what he is/was, and thanks to this community I learned that playing him was like a dead-end. If I were to continue playing this game I needed to find something else to give me a reason to keep going.

Now I'm not saying Ike will stay like this forever, but that isn't the point and metagame can develop but for the moment I'm not ready/willing to deal with it. During the time I was playing with Ike, I would be experimenting with other characters or playing them for the lols, one of them being Sonic since I recognized him. Back then when I did mingle with him he felt awful, hard to control, and lacking in so many fields that I questioned how he could do anything other than get around, so I dropped playing him even though I did have some kind of good feeling with it. Compared me now to back then, I didn't know how easy this game was to pick-up and play, right now I can play most of the cast decently, back then was not much different... on a competitive level sure, it was different then and it's different now, but regardless, I guess you could say during this time I improved not as a character mainer, but as a player.

That's right, if you look now I probably made the right choice drifting away from Ike and moving on. As much as it would feel shameful to turn back on what I had done, it was either that or I dropped this game forever. Don't get me wrong, I don't deny who I was back then, as it has made me better TODAY, but all that storytelling is just part of my experience, which I have yet to fully explain.

After a bit more experimentation with some old and new characters, I eventually came back to Sonic... somehow he started to feel right, I could actually get things done despite his shortcomings, and unlike Ike I could make his strengths shine much more than ever, almost to the point where it seemed like he didn't even have any weaknesses. Of course now that would be silly to say, since I was still improving my game, but from the last time I played Sonic, it was a big improvement, anyway with that said I started to dedicate my time to getting better, to where I am now. - Rewinding a bit before that however, I had much left to be done (and much left to be taken care of now, but I'll explain that later).

So time flies on by, and we fastforward to when Meta Knight's legalty is in question. You might ask, and I was actually thinking this too at the time, "but what would that/this have anything to do with you man?"

Very good question, at the time, my answer would've been "Well, either nothing or to understand that these people are saying he's even ban-worthy, and with the evidence showcased, I can see where they're coming from! Not to mention I myself have trouble with this character, and with him gone I'll have less to worry about... Yeah sure get rid of him!"

How I regret how silly that was to think, how I denied and shunned the people then (and hopefully now) were/are anti-ban, and how I saw a little bit more bias from the pro-bans side than I could rummish through.

That's right, I'm saying then and now how some people wanted MK gone for their own personal benefit and I was foolish to help their cause when it did nothing for my own and would've actually made things much, much more difficult for me had they been successful.

I'm calling out bias because I can clearly see it now when back then I hadn't even taken a second look at things. A couple of reasons why some pro-ban actually want/ed to get rid of MK, and some reasons certain people might not tell you about/are selfish gains that would benefit only them/a small margin of the community they represent/work with instead of the entire community that is Smash Bros.:

1. People can't defeat him, therefore they make the assumption that he can't be beat.

2. Their character cannot compete with MK, therefore they want him gone.

3. Because people don't look think, because they think they can't find a solution and don't make a conclusion that another answer besides banning MK is out there.

Let me tell you in the respective order that I mentioned why these are all wrong reasons to get rid of MK.

1. It's true, anybody can get frustrated when something doesn't work/go as they intended on going. I used to be like this, that's how I know that we think he needs to go, when in fact it's just laziness. I am a lazy person, I admit this, but it doesn't mean other people should have to got out of their way to make me/you/other pro-ban/anybody for that matter happier. You (yes, as in you yourself) need to get at least a couple of things done, nothing in life comes free, it all comes with some kind of cost, be it obvious or subtle, it's there.

You think I'm lying to you and or you think you actually can get your way by doing nothing? Do you feel helpless and that there is nothing else that can be done at all and that this is the only way? Don't take it from me, I'm just one source, you don't have to take it from me (I try to display a case though)) Talk to a lot of different people (this is important), get different conclusions(this is also important), see it from other peoples' eyes/perspectives (you guessed it, this is important). Different people will tell you different things, some aren't always right, but getting enough data to draw an unbiased decision will tell you that MK needs to stay.

Unless you're one of these people:

2. There are many characters in Brawl, and unfortunately it's not the perfect game where everybody can be happy and have an equal chance of competing and winning big. Then again nothing is, not even real life where a fine example would be putting a handicapped guy in a wheelchair up against Lebrom James... who do you think is going to win?

It's just like MK and other characters... it's just an example though, if you want to know a MU that is literally near unwinnable, go take a look at ICs Vs. Ganon, or maybe Sheik. Ganon has viability problems because of them... much like some certains such as Marth with MK, or G&W with Snake, these two characters have a 65:35 disadvantage respectively (according to their MUs threads/what many people, pros and good players alike say). With Marth though, you'll probably see a majority of his players saying how he needs to go... sadly being that Marth is actually a good character, with MK out of the picture anyway.

This is not the way you or anybody should take it up though. People can be stubborn when they do things, meaning that MK does have characters who can better exploit his weaknesses, but Marth is not the best choice or one of them, however people are too lazy to look around for other solutions and just want him out of the picture so they can be good.

But for anybody that isn't them, it comes at a cost. With Meta Knight gone, Marth (and many other characters who are only broken by MK for that matter) will be left to dominate. The characters who have problems with those characters will be made unviable whereas if MK was still here they could actually deal with MK and have less to worry about seeing the other characters. Characters who are unviable by not only MK but others are left to die off in the metagame, due to more centralization of the strategies. If you can't figure out what I just wrote or don't know where I'm going with this, I am trying to tell you that at the cost of one character and a little bit of variety all around, we gain more top/high tier characters and risk/lose the characters who aren't as graced as the top tiers, and leave them to be forgotten.

With all that said, what is to become of the top/high tier characters who could've been good, but aren't due to MK? The answer is to keep trying. Brawl is not 100% finished developing yet. That means for these characters such as Marth, it would be up to his players to figure something out instead of assuming there is no hope left, but as of right now it is not up to us to help them with their problem. Meta Knight is suppose to be his own solution to the problem he presents!

3. This is why I stick with Sonic, because As long as we haven't found everything there is to, I can try to better his chances of winning a tournament. MK does pose to be a problem, but not so much him as some other characters, this is what I meant by the overall variety of each character being displayed in high level play with MK around. If we had him gone, not just Sonic, but other characters wouldn't see a shred of spotlight.

TL/DR - Get better, stop being selfish, start thinking of the future instead of the present.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
I just want to see him banned because everyone I play against has switched to him. All of their truly interesting mains were getting wrecked by other MKs, so they picked him up as a secondary and have recently switched. It's getting boring as **** to play anymore, when all you have to fight is the same **** character over and over again. I haven't been to a brawlfest in weeks because I know exactly what it's going to be like ;.;

Brawl was more fun before everyone started meatriding MK, and that's truly the only reason I don't like him. I want to play against the other 35 characters in the cast :(

amen my brother

BSP

Smash Legend
this is better than tv. And i also think the pro-banners just need to find a way to deal with mk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom