• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fourth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT, a Leisure Event - NOW ON NEAL'S SITE!!!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, it's finally shoutouts time (I already did my CT shoutous).

Everyone that slept over Mike's: Yeah, that was so much fun. Lol at the falco challenge and all the other gay challenges there were.

Zoso: Lol, you said the funniest comment about my Sheik, I'm proud to wear that title. "You have the gayest Sheik I have ever played. And I've played plank." Good **** man. Thanks for giving us a ride and everything. I wish I didn't blow the next morning when we slept over. No johns though.

Yo yo: You're Mario is my hero. It's so freaking good. I gotta learn to play him with Sheik. Mario's got nuttin' on Doc. :p I had a lotta fun chillin' and hanging out with you.

cjwalex: You're too good. Nice job rapin' and taking me out first round.

PC: I didn't get to play you. I was too scared after you ripped apart some of my friends.

KDJ: You are soooo good. I'm glad I finally got to play you. Thank-you soo much on the tips. Our one match made me play better. I have to do some more friendlies against you. Teaming was mad fun. I loved how you just ran off the stage and did like 4 dairs to kill that fox and falco with sd'ing. That was awesome.

Emmy: You're Peach ***** my Fox after you played smart. Sorry for you having to drive so late home. Friendlies were really fun.

Adat: You're Samus is pretty good. Thanks for complementing my Fox. After you said that though I lost it and couldn't do the shine>shdl anymore. Oh well. Good matches.

<3 + Plank: We didn't get to play. I planned on playing so many friendlies with you two, oh well. Plank what happened to you ****** Cort's Peach, lol? <3, come back to CT. I am playing your Samus.

Bam: Your Falco and Fox are really good. You're Falco is better though. I had fun playing you. I only got 2 stocked by your Falco on FD in friendlies. I was happy with that.

Jarc: Too bad you were playing bad :(. I loved our millions of friendlies. Good stuff.

Mages: Good stuff. One question though. Gfab, did you sandbag vs me so that you could make some money... did any other mages possibly sandbag vs me?

xXeveXx

Smash Rookie
time to shout,

KDJ - Congrats on winning, been a along time since we meet buddy. It brings back old memories

Pc Cris - Nice to see you again. you own as always

rip - Falco to good!! almost caught me off guard. keep it up

ky - also a great falco player keep getting better buddy.

Dazwa - I think you should switch your main to falco, was fun playing friendly with you.

Canadian - u guys are pretty good but ill have to get you next time we meet if we do meet that is.

yoyo and zozo - you guys are cool as always

Alex - your getting good buddy, a couple more tourny experience and you'll be a crazy player

I forgot who else i played but you guys did extremely well.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Great tournament everyone!

JV Smooth- Well done sir, as always. Our team is improving, and we'll both be there soon.

Rep- Definitely my favorite match of the day. Great match, it could have gone either way. We'll definitely hang out sometime and play.

V- **** it, we just couldn't finish a match! We'll play at some point, hopefully before you go back to school.

Ness Kid- Great friendlies, your IC's are really impressive. Those team matches were really fun. Your girlfriend is pretty good, keep training her!

Shminkledorf- Finally, a tournament where I wasn't eliminated by either you, V or JV! We'll play soon.

Brookman- We never play at tournaments, which I guess is good for me, haha. We'll play soon.

Cort- A well-earned 5th place. Great job.

And to anyone I forgot, thanks for the matches and the great time.

KirbySan

Smash Cadet
i am very sorry for my ignorance i forgot to include the mages i m sorrrrry yea u guys are the koolest i cant wait for cataboloctickism :)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Do you know who is a cool guy? Hayato.
You know who's an even cooler guy? "dazwakoooozamakayaaa," the nickname Hayato gave me from MMFE2.

And...shoutouts time.

KoreanDJ - You made sweet music with the bones of your enemies, enough to make the most moneys. I'm sorry I couldn't chillindude louder, but Boxman was definately covering for me there. Still, yelling "I LOVE YOU BACKPACK" was the best I could come up with >_>

PC Chris - "He's my brother!" "And he's my brother!" LOL, good times. Thanks for signing the end of my controller, see you at SNF3. *copies and pastes Unknownforce's rant from IIIESTICLE regarding coaching, LOL JK*

Darc - WTF YOU MADE FRICKIN AWESOME MUSIC WITH THE CHARRED ASHES OF YOUR ENEMIES. CRAZY. It's a shame we didn't make it as far as we wanted to in teams, but w/e. You're crazy. Remember kids, it's Darc, not Jarc.

Vwins - Thanks for owning us in teams. You're really good.

cort - Thanks for being an old man and having a good peach. Great tournament, etc.

KrazyJones - Thanks for the teams 'friendly' at the start of the 'teams tournament' M I 'RITE'? That Pokefloats is something you must learn to harness the power of.

BAM - Wow, GREAT tournament match, I had fun playing against you, etc. Learn2KongoJungle, you silly Mexican ;) I don't know how I managed to 3-stock you on it and then get owned in the next game, but it's all good. You Mexicans are too good.

Hayato - OMG Hiding in the house, of COURSE. You're just too good. Also pretty much everything I said to KJ applies here.

eve - Thanks for the advice, I might have to take him back up. Fun friendlies, I'll get you back in-tournament somewhere though. Just wait >_>

Plank - POTATO SOUP, LOL!! Thanks for ruining my set against Darc with that crappy character choice, but I suppose it led to the big upset later on, so I'll let it slide >_>

cwjalex - Your game against Darc was fun to watch, sorry we didn't get any friendlies, good **** in teams.

ZoSo - ZOSO COMBOOOOOOO. Fun teams friendlies, fun singles friendlies (your "marf" got "celda'd").

Yo-Yo - Somehow you manage to place at least just as well as me again despite me knocking you into losers >_> GREAT match, one of the best sets I've played in a long time, you're a cool guy. *lives through a 150% reverse tipper up+B, dies at 30% the next stock* >_>

Kip - Close set, but your cheering squad gave you like a +4 to your agility and a +1 to your laser damage. That's mean =(

Banks - Dazwanks was causing all kinds of teams friendlies casualties, good job placing well.

brookman - You're the awesome.

rawsex - YOOOOOOOOOU!!! Our teams friendlies were great, *pound*

Larx (I just can't call you Waveshiner, I don't know why) - Good job placing well, lol @ asking PC to stomp your controller

JV Smooth & Jam Stunna- Coolest guys there, fun teams games, but you guys should learn to never counterpick Yoshi's Story when any of you are Peach @_@

Bluedeath - You're ****ed up. We should get in some friendlies next time

M-Dawg - You placed really well despite getting KJ'd round one. Good job.

Ed@% - Our singles games were fun, C.Faclon ditto on Mute City is epic beyond words.

SPAWN - Thanks for recording videos, but you REALLY should've caught Darc vs PC winners =(

th0rn - Talk about bracket screwed.

OWM & OBM - Your reaction to Boxman's Sweet Bone Music line was hysterical in itself.

Shinigami - I honestly don't know who you were, not sure who you are on the boards, but you get a million cool points for liking death note.

Tichinde925 - TOUCHIN DUDES. YOU'RE GOING DOWN IN MARTH DITTO MONEY MATCHES IM GONNA ENJOY THE 2 DOLLAR STEAK I GET WITH YOUR MONEYS LOLOLOL

Boxman X - You are the best ****ing audience person ever. Girlish screaming, amazing quotes, combined with a voice that's hilarious in itself. Good ****. lol @ asking Milktea to be your friend on camera >_>

milktea - We didn't talk much, but you seem to want to murderfy banks or something @_@ Good stuff in teams friendlies, raccoon ***** raccoon ***** raccoon ***** :)

y2kbakura - YOU ARE LOUD. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I want my Falco MM mr 1 dollars man

Aesir - You had my Sheik on the ropes from the start of game one, and my Sheik's most comfortable match is vs Marth. Craaaazy.

NusCirtap - MORE LEIK NUS CITRUS CAP M I CORECT?

If I forgot anyone plz lmk

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Kids freakin good dazwakoooozamakayaaa :-0
:D

Are you the guy with the heartless shirt that ****ing wrecked me in losers? >_> or am I thinking of something else.
Uh I had a heartless shirt on but I don't think I wrecked you OR played you in losers. Game 1 was my Sheik vs your Marth on FD and game 2 was my C.Falcon vs your Marth on Battlefield, IIRC

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
pretty sure I got wrecked. =[ seriously I forgot how I did against your shiek. I'm guessing it wasn't that bad.
I remember you at least took the first stock, and played hard to read for the rest of the game. I had to EARN those hits mang. I can't recall how much I won by, but I don't remember it being a wrecking.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I honestly don't understand what the big deal was with friendly matches, the guy announcing the matches was pretty much an unneccessary middle man. The matches come uip on the projector, the two people play their games, someone reports, the end. I guess it could be to make sure that all the people with no brains didn't **** things up.

Cort

Apple Head
Not many people were paying attention to that projector, and it's easier for him to find the 2 people that need to play matches then have people find themselves and then knock friendly people off TVs for their tournament matches.

I think he did a fairly decent job, the tourny would have dragged on for much longer if he wasn't there.

edit// Afterall, the Nazis did a fantastic job at what they attempted to do...

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
I agree with cort, in that the guy did a great job announcing.

He didnt, however, need to ban friendlies!!!!

He could have at least set 1-3 tvs that were to be used for friendlies, and have the rest be used for the tourny.

Since he didnt say anything about which tv was to be used, friendlies happened anyway on random tvs :p

jvsmooth

Smash Cadet
Well sorry it took so long but I finally got on here. And here are the shoutouts. BUt before that I just want to say good **** to everyone that came.

Jam Stunna- You already know what I got to say. Awesome. Just keep getting better.

Ness Kid and Co.(Your lady friend)- You stepped your game up. I'm proud. That was an awesome match between you and Brookman. It looks like you took my advice and leveled up those Ice climbers. Keep up the good work. I think you should get the most improved award. But hey that's just and opinion.

<3- It was great to see you again after all these years and to see that you not only are a gentleman and a scholar but also a real good smasher. Keep it up so when we see each other again we can have something to talk about. Loved those friendlies we did with those other guys, it was fun.

Yo-yo- ****. That's all I gotta say. Those matches that you and I had were my favorite by far. I wasn't even mad that I lost because it was so close and they were so good. Also loved playing teams at Brookman's. "Two foxes aren't supposed to lose to a Dk and a Bowser" (random quote from Bluedeath)Lol!

Brookman- You did real good man so don't go feeling down or nothing. I saw you owning cats all day whether it was friendlies or tournament matches. Always a pleasure playing with you and I'm looking forward to the next time.

Milktea-You just keep getting better and better. Show 'em that women can play games just as good as guys. And there is nothing wrong with 4 stocking people. It just makes them better. Lol!

Dawza- Yea man it was great playing you and your bro. You guys are real cool too. We gotta play some more real soon.

Darc- ****. Congratulations man. I think you had like the best run when it comes to tournament matches. I don't even feel bad losing to you if you got that high. Keep up the good work.

Rawsex-Yo man you are one cool dude. I think all gamers should be more chill like you and the rest of the turtles. Hit me up anytime you guys are doing something.

Krazy Jones and the rest of the Ninja Turtles- All I gotta say is "Turtle Power!"Lol! no sir. Good team matches man. You guys def hold up to your names.

Zoso- Good seeing you man. nice job at the tourny. I gotta learn some of those "Zoso" combos, Lol!

Spawn- Yo good **** man. You did real good winning that money match. Your getting better every day.

Jc- Wish you were there man.

Cort- **** good job man. You did **** well to even have to go up against PC first and to get as far a you did. You probably had the best run there. Well earned man. Keep it up.

KDJ- Good ****. Not only did you dress the part but you also made the grade. Keep it up man.

PC Chris- Nice seeing you there although we didn't really talk much. Keep up the good work.

Omega White Mage- Nice friendlies man. You and obm shoulda done teams. You guys woulda done real good.

OmegaBlack Mage-Ditto. Nice match you had with Brookman. Hope to see you again soon.

Squaminator- Nice job man. Keep up the good work. And don't be so nervous next time.

Bluedeath-Well I see that new training you've been doing with the mages is paying off. I loved playing you at Brookman's too and it is always a pleasure to have you around. Hit me up sometime.1

Shminkledorf-Hell of a lot better I see. Keep up the good work man. Your getting there.

Rep-Good seeing you again man. Nice Luigi. Next time get Ent to come and tell him I said wassup.

V-Your just too cool for school man. Lol! Nice seeing you again. Keep in touch.

Y2kBakura-Your a funny dude. Keep up the good work and thanks for the confidence boost.

ANd to anyone else Im forgetting just let me know and congratulations to everyone who came. See you again soon.

Ac35Full701

Smash Apprentice
So Ludacris and I get 13th in teams, and I share 33rd in singles (not to mention I didn't even play my 2nd loser's bracket match)..not bad for first tournament. Kinda cool that no one 'cept for Nus, Spawn, Aiser, and Dorf knows who I am though. Still.

Anyway good stuff..slightly surprised with some of the outcomes, and personally I think both of the ranks could have been at least slightly higher. Nevertheless, fun day and I got to meet some cool kids. Makes me pumped for the tourney in Manchester.

Oh and Cort, AO = Me (Ace) and Thats Ludacris (Luda). That's probably a one-time name though, last-second kinda thing. Just informing you of who that team was comprised of.

Top Bottom