• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A -Fox Advice/Questions Topic-

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I think I've seen that. Is that the game where if I have 4 fingers up on one hand, I can make it 2 up on both hands instead? Or am I thinking of something else?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Official "Ask JMan/Raynex thread... Ask anything about JMan/Raynex or FOX

i wanted to do this cause cactus did it so dont say your coping him plz...

Title explains everything just ask ^_^...

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
How do I take down Falco? This match is one of Fox's hardest, and all I know is from CK's guide. Any new stuff?

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Is instant edgehog already known? It's useless because shine turnaround wavedash and turnaround up+B are pretty much better... but...

Edit -- Run to the edge -> shine turnaround -> jump cancel -> edge cancels the jump. I'm guessing this is all old stuff by now, I probably haven't seen it because it's too inconsistest to use in a match.

Psyke

Smash Rookie
This game involving your hands and numbers that multiple people can play. Hungrybox/Eggz taught us it at TGMTSBCO tournament in Georgia..and from then on it was known as hboxing.
Thats a math game called swords and im surprised you guys know about it aswell...i didnt think it was that popular but anyways on to my question....Im having truouble shining to bair or shine to anything aerial..I was able to do it a few times in practice but never in a real match...What i am mainly asking for is ways to practice that will help me be able to do it in a real match any tips you guys can give me would be cool thanks....Also I would like to know how to do blaster stalls I think im not timing it right of im not doing it correctly at all...

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
shine --> aerials are hilarious with fox..unless you're using it for shield pressure...

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
How do I take down Falco? This match is one of Fox's hardest, and all I know is from CK's guide. Any new stuff?
dont get combo'd...learn to thunders...mind game so you can get him off the stage. i dont know im usually the falco not the fox.

**** double post my bad

Psyke

Smash Rookie
shine --> aerials are hilarious with fox..unless you're using it for shield pressure...
Sorry i wasnt that specific....Im sure you know of falcos shine to bair...
Im talking about for example you up throw falco with fox and then shine to bair....or any other aerial...thats what i mean

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I wouldn't rely too much on shine>Bair. It requires crappy DI on your opponent's part. It is better to just Bair to get Falco off stage, then shinespike him.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Jman, how do I arrange brackets so that I never play you and Hax first match of doubles again?

Top Bottom