• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Attendance @ MWC Event C4 Galore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
As far as I know I'm gonna be the only Fox main at the MWC event in Springfield Ohio. Any east coast or northeastern Fox mains interested in attending? For more details go to the thread in the Midwest regional zone.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
well i just found out theres no way i can go since my mom plans for easter/spring cleaning on that day, just found out this morning. D:<

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Screw that, just don't get grabbed. Pikachu's grab range is abysmal, and if you're the best spacer in the world, it'll be easy.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Screw that, just don't get grabbed. Pikachu's grab range is abysmal, and if you're the best spacer in the world, it'll be easy.
Yeah his standing grab range is abysmal. Have seen the dash grab range on that rat? It's ridiculous. That and Pika is no slowpoke. Do you go against Pika players? There are 2 of them here.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
thats why im glad i have peach to deal w/ Pika........sorry i can't be there to back ya up Excel. although i might have even entered my pika too turning the number to 7 pikas.......

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
thats why im glad i have peach to deal w/ Pika........sorry i can't be there to back ya up Excel. although i might have even entered my pika too turning the number to 7 pikas.......
How good is Peach against Pikachu? I have been playing A LOT of Peach lately. She is honestly now one of my best next to D3, Diddy, and Marth.

*PALADIN*

Smash Apprentice
she alright, rteally it just depends on the skill of the player, there quite even!
oh yes! im one of the players thats brave enough to fight a pika!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom