• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox @ CoT4

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
heh >_>

yo M@v, Chibo said theultimodragon is offering housing for 10 bucks so lets look into that.
and yeah, my moms kinda doesn't like the fact that i waste so much time playin this game competitively so thats why i dont feel like goin home >.>
EDIT: Im definitely in now. So is Rookie.

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
Tomorrow! Unfortunately I won't be able to go, but lets try to get some Fox placing! Show people that we mean business!

M@v

Subarashii!
Hi from Philly :). Keep an eye out for me and Rookie on livestream. Also, I brought my recorder, and hopefully ill get some good matches filmed. Lastly, Philly cheese steaks are indeed as good as they say ;)

Disclaimer: Dont be alarmed if you see me using Falco lol. Im using both Fox and Falco at this :D

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Haha, was just going to say the same thing as Colaya.

EDIT: Ally's MMs done???

•Col•

Smash Champion
Shoot. JUST as M@v was entering his name, they were kicked off the TV for a pools match. xD

They might try to do it on the livestream again later... We'll see. I'll post here to alert everyone again... >.>

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I saw some Falco sd trying to reverse lasor, losing him the match.

Then I stopped watching.

Was that anyone here? xD

Zhamy

Smash Champion
M@v lost, but he didn't put up a bad effort. (Still think he could have done better.(

Anyway, KEEP IT UP, BOY.

•Col•

Smash Champion
If I remember correctly... He got Ally down to his last stock on the first match. Then he stupidly Counterpicked Norfair(I swear, he's the worst counterpicker ever D: ) then got 2-stocked. He got thrown into one of those spouts of lava on his first stock and died pretty early.

He didn't make it through Doubles pools. Since the tournament was like 7 hours behind schedule, instead of top 3 advancing, they changed it to top 2. He and his partner got 3rd, go figure. xD

As for singles pools.... Still unsure of how he did. I'm not sure if he got finished with his pools. Everyone had to be out of the venue by midnight, so they had to finish most pools tomorrow. Last I heard, he lost his first set against a MK.

In his pool, half it it was comprised of Inui and some of his crewmates. Inui told his crewmates that he'd lose matches to them on purpose if it would help them get through pools too, which is stupid. -_- So yeah, even if he didn't finish his pool yet, it's looking kinda doubtful that he will be able to get to the bracket anyway.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Then he stupidly Counterpicked Norfair
WHAT

He didn't make it through Doubles pools. Since the tournament was like 7 hours behind schedule, instead of top 3 advancing, they changed it to top 2. He and his partner got 3rd, go figure. xD
WHAT. I wanted to see some Fox/Olimar ****.

In his pool, half it it was comprised of Inui and some of his crewmates. Inui told his crewmates that he'd lose matches to them on purpose if they could get through pools too, which is stupid. -_- So yeah, even if he didn't finish his pool yet, it's looking kinda doubtful that he will be able to anyway.
Yeah, he sounds like enough a **** to pull that.

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
Pokemon Stadium usually never lets me down. I don't think I ever lost on it at my last tournament.

Sukai

Smash Champion
My only bad stage is Battlefield to be honest.
*flinches*

>.>
<.<
Yeah, but I hear delfino to be a nice Fox stage.
But you can't blame M@v (well, you really can....), if he feels comfortable there, then thats ok.
Painful to watch though...
Fingers crossed that he makes it to singles brackets. He must redeem himself.....

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Huh what? :laugh:

sorry for being off topic >.<

I'm watching the live stream.. Two quick questions though. Will the actual matches be on the same live stream today, and does anyone know what time?
It's up now.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/clash-of-the-titans-4-live

Go to ustream and search clash of the titans. The ERCR stream is really bad quality and the chat doesn't have many people. I was looking at the stream and I noticed a lot of the MD/VA people I play with weren't there and I went browsing and found them on the ustream server.

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
I just heard Rookie. Sounds like he's doing well. I think he said that he dominated his pool. He said he want's to MM Anther and record it.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Inui gave free wins in pools? wow not only does he like little boys,hes also a massive ***git

•Col•

Smash Champion
Inui gave free wins in pools? wow not only does he like little boys,hes also a massive ***git
Yup.

I hear M@v beat Inui's Marth in pools, but lost the overall set after Inui switched to MK. Also, Inui got 2-0'ed by some new Toon Link who's supposed to be really good. M@v got ***** by him too.

Also, just for everyone's information... M@v and R00kie are going to have a money match later today. They're going to try to get on the livestream.

If they do get on the Livestream, I'll post here again to inform everyone.

EDIT: Ok, it's confirmed that they're going to get on the livestream. Again, I'll post here later when they're about to get on. After the pools matches are over(which is really soon), they're 4th in line for MM's on the livestream, so it'll probably be within 30 minutes-1 hour before they play.

EDIT2: Ok, even if you miss the matches, they're going to record them anyway. xD

•Col•

Smash Champion
Ack. Well, nevermind. xD

They're stopping the Money Matches and starting the Doubles bracket on the livestream. Sorry. D:

ACK SCRATCH THAT TOO.

They're getting on right now! Dx

OK4M!

Smash Rookie
Just a few seconds ago there was a really nice Match between Rookie and M@V:

Match 1:
3:1 for Rookie (truely an epic start of Rookie)

Match 2:
3:2 for M@V

Match 3:
3:1 for Rookie

btw: hello @ all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom