• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
U need more Foxes N Canada *__*
@4biddin dnt sweat it dawg youll get it nxt time :p
I have a tournament the 25th nd plan 2 go 1st or @ least top 3
any comments >=)

Having another Fox or 2 here would be awesome, we have Toronto Joe who secendaries Fox but I don`t really mind this.... it`s the other match-ups I wana learn.
here we have a pro Snake, pro MK, pro Ice Climbers, decent Marth, decent Toon Link, Decent DK, a really good Falco and a really good Bowser.

Allthough Ally, Holynightmare and Swordgard all live VERY CLOSE to me...........we need more players here. Their are more, but not much.......

also, only our top 3 here made it out of pools at APEX.......this is discusting.

Robfox

Smash Lord
When Ally is arguably the 2nd best player to travel the US Y wouldn't U wanna train wit him LOL
I mean sure thereZ not alot of MU experience between minimum players but it's better than nothing lol
nd dnt feel bad only 3 japanese made it out of pools @ Apex LOL
Brood, Rain,.............nd some other guy I 4got xD

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
When Ally is arguably the 2nd best player to travel the US Y wouldn't U wanna train wit him LOL
I mean sure thereZ not alot of MU experience between minimum players but it's better than nothing lol
nd dnt feel bad only 3 japanese made it out of pools @ Apex LOL
Brood, Rain,.............nd some other guy I 4got xD

lol only 3 ****.lol (souls.....where you at???) btw...... both Fugita and Earth made it out too.....lol so that leaves like only ONE who didn`t. (maybe TWO)

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
LOL oops my B
youll have 2 excuse my Apex knowledge I was sittin @ home crying because I wasnt there lol..........>_>

lol well you told me your going to Pound 5 right??? I`m doing my best to travel with Ally and Holynightmare.

meepxzero

Smash Master
i feel like he coulda waited more... There were moments he just ran into nairs whereas if he waited for the nair to commit he coulda punished it. Same with ur recoveries dont let the mk read how your coming back, try and read how hes going to edgeguard you.

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
oh oh oh!
i always wanted to be in this thing :)
i already post this video in the fox critique thread(and everywhere else i know :p) but yeah here it is :)
whats my ranking?^^ (bad qualy,sry for that xD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC7zsi42Z3c
Uhh Im not sure I did see anything that special you won cause he SD
I would place you somewhere in the top cadet place from just watching the vid
but Ill place you above Crifer but only because of what he said

Judge is ****ing legit.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
^i like you :)
yeah this was just a random friendly with lots of trolling but however,just wanted a first feedback ^^
im gonna upload a new video where i play more searious next time ;)

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
I dont like you.....
Dont worry I feel your be up there in no time you just got to be patient
Do you have any friends that recommends that your good Its another way Im willing to move people up all they got to do is post how good you are (I recommend people in the fox boards or pros)

Judge what are your tourny results?

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol surprised i moved up like 5 spots. 4biddin you should take the rankings with a grain of salt because of ur not TKD status ur fox is most likely garb. I'm not saying it to insult you but it is a fact. I still think mine is garb even tho i get top 5 in my region.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
^i like you :)
yeah this was just a random friendly with lots of trolling but however,just wanted a first feedback ^^
im gonna upload a new video where i play more searious next time ;)
Yea lol honestly I think your fox is Good but JNB is dividing the boards with this thread....

lol surprised i moved up like 5 spots. 4biddin you should take the rankings with a grain of salt because of ur not TKD status ur fox is most likely garb. I'm not saying it to insult you but it is a fact. I still think mine is garb even tho i get top 5 in my region.
LMAO Honestly I think Im right under TKD's level and I know for sure Im above you. Not trying to down ya. The only reason I don't wanna put any more vids up is because they would all be friendlies and they don't count for anything as I have found out.

Dont worry I feel your be up there in no time you just got to be patient
Do you have any friends that recommends that your good Its another way Im willing to move people up all they got to do is post how good you are (I recommend people in the fox boards or pros)

Judge what are your tourny results?
I play one of the top wario players on a daily basis and I play my other buddies who aren't ranked because they just started goin to tourney's just like me but they are hella legit. I don't need them to come in and be like oh yea he's legit. I KNOW im legit I have been told IRL that my fox is legit and one of the best in the midwest. Im just unknown right now thats all

Edit: Krystedez the wario main I mean. If I wanted Im sure he would come in here and say yea 4biddin is one of the best foxes I have seen

Edit: Again lol oh and 49th out of 118 entrants is great IMO so don't you think a average fox would have placed lower than that??

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
Yea lol honestly I think your fox is Good but JNB is dividing the boards with this thread....
Huh? What??? Im just trying to be honest and thought it be fun to have a power rankings thread

LMAO Honestly I think Im right under TKD's level and I know for sure Im above you. Not trying to down ya. The only reason I don't wanna put any more vids up is because they would all be friendlies and they don't count for anything as I have found out.

I play one of the top wario players on a daily basis and I play my other buddies who aren't ranked because they just started goin to tourney's just like me but they are hella legit. I don't need them to come in and be like oh yea he's legit. I KNOW im legit I have been told IRL that my fox is legit and one of the best in the midwest. Im just unknown right now thats all

Edit: Krystedez the wario main I mean. If I wanted Im sure he would come in here and say yea 4biddin is one of the best foxes I have seen

Edit: Again lol oh and 49th out of 118 entrants is great IMO so don't you think a average fox would have placed lower than that??
I give up I obviously have no idea where to place you 4biddin maybe the fox boards can decide
killerjaws can you set up a poll on where 4bidden should be at?

PBnJ

Smash Cadet
I don't think a poll is necessary. I think it's pretty unanimous that 4Biddin is a joke.

Is he REALLY REALLY bad? No. But his ignorance level is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over 9000.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
He should be Captain imo, just given the rank's description. Even if 4Bidden oversold himself, don't allow yourself to undersell him because of it.

Also honestly, ranking threads are never fun. The only reason rankings work is because usually the players who are ranked are being judged coming from a similar competitive environment, where tourney results actually mean something on a local level. If you place well on a local level, then you should be ranked well in that area.

Not trying to sound mean, but I can not see how Duffo, Lesje, or Ozz are better than me. I've only recently heard, and barely aware of these 3 players.

Someone had a point about his Fox placing well, even though he came from a garbage regions. Please keep in mind, that this works the other way around.

This thread is neither aesthetically, statistically, or logically pleasing. It needs some major updates before people are actually going to be arguing over it.

PBnJ

Smash Cadet
"Captain: you are a veteran fox and, you place in uppermiddle or middle in tournaments and could be a local/state threat."

By this criteria alone 4Biddin doesn't qualify.

He's gone to ONE tournament.

EDIT: Ozz is legit. I don't know about duffo or lesje though.

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
This thread is neither aesthetically, statistically, or logically pleasing. It needs some major updates before people are actually going to be arguing over it.
Sigh I suppose you are right maybe I should change the way I do this
here I got a better idea every one vote for the best top ten in europe and north america
heres how you vote

North America(Canada,U.S.,Mexico)

Europe(Australia too)

the higher the rank the more points the player gets Example: 1.=10 2.=9 etc whoever has the most points get the higher rank Ill do all the math

The rest of the fox crew will put on like a fox brawl finder having their info and stuff

and one more thing how long should the voting period should be

edit: this way no one should be complaining about where they should be at becuase its what the people decided

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol 4biddin ur a joke. I love how tkd stopped shtl all the time now because of all the bad foxes who overly spam it now like you do. All you have are bad friendlies to back up your skills. I at least have tourney results to back up my fox and im an actual legit pro cuz of my ice climbers ;P My fox is pretty much on the same level as my icies now. I just havent went to a tourney in a while to prove it except one where i got 3rd.

stay free 4biddin

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
lol 4biddin ur a joke. I love how tkd stopped shtl all the time now because of all the bad foxes who overly spam it now like you do. All you have are bad friendlies to back up your skills. I at least have tourney results to back up my fox and im an actual legit pro cuz of my ice climbers ;P My fox is pretty much on the same level as my icies now. I just havent went to a tourney in a while to prove it except one where i got 3rd.

stay free 4biddin
Can we stop talking about this Im setting up a new system so this doesnt happen again
:urg:

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
thank you feel free to vote

edit: to every one ask me if you want to be in the smashboard foxes section and tell me if your from europe or not

SCOTU

Smash Hero
europe and north america are seperated they are there own rankings did you think they would be mashed together or you talking about something else
I got different paged johns. I was reffering to 4Bidden's placement claims where he was aiming for the top 20 at a tournament. Normally (including this event) top 20 doesn't exist. You either place in the top 16 or in the top 24. There aren't any placements in between.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
"Captain: you are a veteran fox and, you place in uppermiddle or middle in tournaments and could be a local/state threat."

By this criteria alone 4Biddin doesn't qualify.

He's gone to ONE tournament.

EDIT: Ozz is legit. I don't know about duffo or lesje though.
Dude I have been playing fox for a veeeery long time and my first tourney I place in the top half so by that definition don't I fit????? I easily coulda made top 20 with a few minor changes......

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman

stay free 4biddin
F are you talking about??? How do you know I spam SHTL????????????????????????????
My play style isnt based off TKD's you can ask anyone I play with. If anything I get the "Air campy" generalization mostly I bait and punish and get lasers off when I can. I mix up almost all my stuff I have a very "creative" play stlye Im always comin up with new stuff to try out. My fox when I hadn't played for 4 months is better than your fox now ROFL you havent even seen some of the stuff I have now.

EDIT: And sorry for double post and no more troll wars plz

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
F are you talking about??? How do you know I spam SHTL????????????????????????????
My play style isnt based off TKD's you can ask anyone I play with. If anything I get the "Air campy" generalization mostly I bait and punish and get lasers off when I can. I mix up almost all my stuff I have a very "creative" play stlye Im always comin up with new stuff to try out. My fox when I hadn't played for 4 months is better than your fox now ROFL you havent even seen some of the stuff I have now.
please stop pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase very pleeease
Im setting up a new and better system so this doesnt happen again

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
please stop pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase very pleeease
Im setting up a new and better system so this doesnt happen again
Ok for sure.

Quick question/suggestion. Is it possible for you to get some sort of list of all the currently active fox mains? I wanna vote but I'm having trouble remembering some names.

I know you have some listed but I thought there were more players than that

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
Ok for sure.

Quick question/suggestion. Is it possible for you to get some sort of list of all the currently active fox mains? I wanna vote but I'm having trouble remembering some names.

I know you have some listed but I thought there were more players than that
You are right there are some missing I still dont have their info yet
here are some of the names not listed yet
Guard, zephil,crifer, Asce, judge, leslek, crappycola, trevonte, and luke and this is just on the top of my head I hope they notice this post their info later on

PBnJ

Smash Cadet
Dude I have been playing fox for a veeeery long time and my first tourney I place in the top half so by that definition don't I fit????? I easily coulda made top 20 with a few minor changes......
There are 1000 scrubs who have played fox since Brawl's release (including me). It doesn't make you a veteran it just means you've played fox for a long time.

Veteran (at least in my mind) means you're placing consistently [high] at lots of tournaments. You could definitely qualify for this in the future. But again, one tournament is almost statistically useless.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North America(Canada,U.S.,Mexico)
1. TKD
2. Trevonte

3. Nakat
4. Zeton
5. Ozz
6. Meep

7. Duffo?
8. Rookie?
9. Light?
10. Iblis?

-I'm convinced that TKD is #1 and Trevonte is #2.
-I think Nakat is an obvious choice for at least top 5, same with Zeton.
-Ozz is impressing me a lot. The more videos of him I watch, the more I'm impressed. He's putting up some big wins in TX.
-Meep is just a beast. I think he's been underrated as a fox player by us since he's so modest.
-The rest I'm not sure exactly what order I would put them in, but I think they're all a step below the group of Nakat, Zeton, Ozz, and Meep.
-Furthermore, I don't know how much Rookie uses Fox for sure, but I know he's still got a good fox secondary. Don't know if that counts or not.

M@v

Subarashii!
TKD
Trev
Zeton
Rookie
Nakat
Ozz
Meep
dunno the other 3.

I dunno the other two. I've seen meep's fox and played with it on teams, and at that time(was at APEX I believe), I felt our foxes were about equal. But considering he still plays him and I don't really anymore, I'm safely assuming he's passed me at this point in time.

And you people are mad under rating rookie. Just saying.

I feel Im good enough to be on this list, but Im assuming were only counting active players.

Top Bottom