• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Video Archive -- Last Updated 12/6/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Anther you seem to have the foundation for a really nice Fox. Only thing I would recommend is to use nair more. Just a little less dair, even try some nairs off the stage.......it's great for edge guarding. I loved the way you used bair.....almost perfect.

Overall your Fox is pretty good, of course you probably can be good with any character.

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
Anther you seem to have the foundation for a really nice Fox. Only thing I would recommend is to use nair more. Just a little less dair, even try some nairs off the stage.......it's great for edge guarding. I loved the way you used bair.....almost perfect.

Overall your Fox is pretty good, of course you probably can be good with any character.
lo l.

super_bacon807

Smash Apprentice
I'm just checking in on the video archive. Sorry, everyone, but I've been a bit busy the past week, so I haven't had a chance to update this thread. I'm just letting everyone know I'm still around, and will hopefully add the new vids soon...

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i found a vid of me vs a Marth player.....since this seems to be a problem matchup for fox should i upload it? (ill have to do that after though as im goin out now)

super_bacon807

Smash Apprentice
Finally updated video archive.

Wolfblade: thanks for the vid

Toronto Joe: did you want your vid in the video archive? you didn't exactly anything say about it.

Lightning93: i've put in your Light/Monkey combo vids. Sorry, I dont really have time to go browsing through vids to see which I should add. It would be much easier if you linked to the vids that you wanted me to add. Though I did put in one of your vids I saw in the Fox Discussion thread...

Anther: thanks for the vids

718_ROOKI3: thanks for the vids, though I don't know why you PMed... you could've just posted them here and I would have added them, no problem...

Wow, our list of Fox matches is long now... Maybe a bit TOO long..?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I think the amount of videos are fine......gives a nice selection.

Is it just me or does the Pivot Wave Grab link not work?

Also, I think Rookie doesn't post here anymore because of the Fox players being jerks lol. He's actually the best Fox player out there right now(no recent vids of Fenrir).

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Also, I think Rookie doesn't post here anymore because of the Fox players being jerks lol. He's actually the best Fox player out there right now(no recent vids of Fenrir).
Nope... unfortunately, I have no way to record vids, and people haven't been putting matches up around here lately... sorry for that.

As for Rookie... The main problem was that he put out vids of a solid, if somewhat mediocre Fox. Certain people went crazy, but others actually gave criticism to the videos, and he responded defensively with "well i'm the best in ... blah"

I don't really have any problem with Rookie... and he is solid... he just was pretty uptight around here... and a few Fox players jumped on him. *shrug*

He is doing well, though. so I respect him, if just for that.

super_bacon807

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, it seems that the creator of the PWG vid decided to remove it for whatever reason. I should probably take it off the archive then. I'll get to it in the next update.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Nope... unfortunately, I have no way to record vids, and people haven't been putting matches up around here lately... sorry for that.

As for Rookie... The main problem was that he put out vids of a solid, if somewhat mediocre Fox. Certain people went crazy, but others actually gave criticism to the videos, and he responded defensively with "well i'm the best in ... blah"

I don't really have any problem with Rookie... and he is solid... he just was pretty uptight around here... and a few Fox players jumped on him. *shrug*

He is doing well, though. so I respect him, if just for that.
That is very true. I myself was one of the people who criticized his video and I think I even called him mediocre. But I was able to get to know him better at Chu's and saw how awesome a guy he is and his knowledge of some of the match-up and strategies.

Fenrir, you don't have a camera that can put up any vido at all? Even it the picture is bad? I'm pretty sure us Fox players won't care about the quality of the picture. It's more about the quality of the Fox over the picture.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
That is very true. I myself was one of the people who criticized his video and I think I even called him mediocre. But I was able to get to know him better at Chu's and saw how awesome a guy he is and his knowledge of some of the match-up and strategies.

Fenrir, you don't have a camera that can put up any vido at all? Even it the picture is bad? I'm pretty sure us Fox players won't care about the quality of the picture. It's more about the quality of the Fox over the picture.
Haha... Um, right now, I don't think so... I mean, just unless somebody wants to buy me a Dazzle for Christmas...you know... xD

Um... Thing is, i don't save too many videos on my machine, but I'll see if I can pull one or two up somehow sometime. The only time I really play on my machine is over wifi, so it doesn't really count for me. I wish I had more tourney vids recorded... hopefully, that will get fixed sometime fairly soon. : /

You guys are really nice to me, though. I mean, dang.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Haha... Um, right now, I don't think so... I mean, just unless somebody wants to buy me a Dazzle for Christmas...you know... xD

Um... Thing is, i don't save too many videos on my machine, but I'll see if I can pull one or two up somehow sometime. The only time I really play on my machine is over wifi, so it doesn't really count for me. I wish I had more tourney vids recorded... hopefully, that will get fixed sometime fairly soon. : /

You guys are really nice to me, though. I mean, dang.
I think I'm nice in general =D!

Zephil

Smash Ace
yeah... I have played waay better ICs but anyways at least I learn a couple of things by watching it even when most of his attacks could have been easily shield-grabbed

Rohan

Smash Apprentice
i need help with recording plz give me some advice/ things to buy to record with good quality also if anyone knows a program that lets you mess with the video to make a combo vid it would be helpful

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I asked him if I take over this and I am still waiting for a response from him.

By tomorrow I will probably remake with or without permission.
It's only been about three weeks and it's not as if there are some important tournament matches that have been posted here.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
It's only been about three weeks and it's not as if there are some important tournament matches that have been posted here.
All of M@v's videos are not up there yet. It just good to keep prompt. Also I have a lot of Rookie's video in waiting to be updated as well. Like I think it would be better for me to run it just because I go out of my way to find videos on youtube of Fox.

super_bacon807

Smash Apprentice
NeverKNowsBest, I'll gladly let you take over for the Fox Video Archive. I've been busy lately, and it'll probably benefit the Fox Boards more if an active poster was in charge of the thread.

So, what now? Do I request that this topic be un-stickied??

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Eh, Xiivi and scotu will take care of it. Just leave one of them a message, and give all the important info to Neverknows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom