• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox: Zoning, Spacing, and Killing

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Of course, killing power should be above average.

Ground game is probably the worst thing about Fox due to him not having any decent ranged pokes

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Actually, the ratings for zoning and killing are "Amazing, Above Average, Average, Below Average, and Terrible" and the ratings for spacing are "Comfortable, Bearable, and Uncomfortable".

If you guys could discuss it here and then post your results in the original thread, that's be swell. Thanks dudes.

_X_

Smash Lord
Actually, the ratings for zoning and killing are "Amazing, Above Average, Average, Below Average, and Terrible" and the ratings for spacing are "Comfortable, Bearable, and Uncomfortable".

If you guys could discuss it here and then post your results in the original thread, that's be swell. Thanks dudes.
Thanks for the correction

Would you mind posting your templates, mine kinda fail >_>

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Though I'm not a fox main, I definitely think his air game is above average. His n-air has pretty good priority right? And his D-air is a great punisher/combo starter. :X

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Fox
On the ground:
below average-terrible

In the air:
slightly below average

Off-stage:
below average

Fox
Extreme long distance:
average

Medium distance:
terrible

Short distance:
average

Fox
Killing power:
average-slightly above average

Gimping potential:
average

homicidalrapist

Smash Apprentice
Wow. Those stats suck. I'd have to disagree on the killing power part tho. I think it would be above average but not amazing.

M@v

Subarashii!
Fox
On the ground:
Average. Nothing special besides utilt and usmash

In the air:
above average. Good damage racking and killing aerials, but suffer from priority

Off-stage:
Below average. Priority means a lot in off stage fights.....

Fox
Extreme long distance:
terrible. Just blaster

Medium distance:
Above average. Foxs best range . He can camp, and fight to the fullest

Short distance:
Below average. Lack of good approaches.

Fox
Killing power:
Above Average. Upsmash, Dsmash, bair, Fair(yes it can work, better than uair imo). uair. Most feasible ones are Upsmash, Dsmash, bair.

Gimping potential:
Terrible. Shine spikes and thats about it.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Fox can use the nair for gimps, imo it's better than trying to shine spike in most cases. Due to the duration of the nair, it's a lot easier to hit with as well.

Top Bottom