• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox's N64 Fair

What do you like more, Melee/PM's Fair or N64 Fair?

• Melee/PM's Fair

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • N64 Fair

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
Just making this thread to make a question; I mained Fox at N64 for a while (for 2 year or so), after starting playing Brawl (I didn't played Melee at the moment because I coundn't afront a Gamecube) and... well, I really got a bad surpise with the game, and more with Fox's moveset. (I'm making this a Brawl hate thread? Sorry)

But, one if the things I really didn't liked of Fox's moveset at Brawl is the lack of his old Fair (And you can't imagine my face when I knew he didn't have it at Melee neither).

When I knew about Project M, I got just a little hope someone would say "Hey, his N64's Fair is really cool, we should add it", but as I said, was just a little one.

So just a poll, what do you like more, Melee/PM's Fair or N64 Fair?

Last edited:

pershona

Smash Journeyman
I like 64 Fair more and it's probably considered better, but i don't think it's necessary to add since Fox really doesn't need a better move.

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
I like 64 Fair more and it's probably considered better, but i don't think it's necessary to add since Fox really doesn't need a better move.
This is more a "do you like this or that?" thread rather than a "WE NEED TO CHANGE THIS GUYS, WHO IS WITH ME?" thread.

Tho, yes, I guess Fox does not need it.

Dott

Smash Ace
It would be op.

I'm a Fox main too. I can't imagine someone character fighting against Fox with that Fair and not saying "that's cheap and op".

Top Bottom