• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fox's taunts

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
my guesses:
1.) 64 taunt
2.) Melee taunt
3.) taunt from the second trailer...

of course 2 and 3 could be the same thing....pretty much....

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
he crosses his arms and stares straight at the screen all serious like and goes "hmmph", because he is so elite compared to you...pure gold

drengist

Smash Journeyman
Fox fact #1 - Fox is so great that his taunts make other characters jump right off the stage.

Foxtorres

Smash Cadet
"KAKATTE KOI, WHAT IT IS BOY?!"

imma miss screaming that at the top of my lungs at my defeated opponents if its not in brawl, oh well! X3

Kazydai

Smash Apprentice
Whatever happened to his taunt back in that earlier video, when they introduced him for the first time? Where he does something similar to the 'Come On' but doesn't stop moving to pose.

I also wish that they had a taunt system, so that if you were in first place, you could do a special taunt, or if the crowd was cheering for you, you could do another special taunt

Top Bottom