• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy Lady: A Peach Video (Trailer)

JFox

Smash Hero
So I was just messin around trying to learn Windows Movie Maker, and I realized that I really wanna make a combo video. So I present to you a sexy teaser which I spent the entire day learning how to make :laugh: Because I was messin around with the program, there are a lot of effects that I threw in, but they are mostly tasteful ones.

Don't look too much into this, not all that much effort was really put into it. Just tell me which clips you liked, so I'll get a feel for what to put in my next one. Next vid will be much better. (and more character variety)

Watch it in high quality! (Its super clear quality)
Foxy Lady: A Peach Video

Music:
Title-Dance Jason, Artist- MusicShake

Please leave comments!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
That's one foxy lady.

I didn't like the slow mo though, it's annoying. =3 Otherwise, real nice.

JFox

Smash Hero
Yeah I wanted to so bad! I have a problem with my windows movie maker where I can't add music to it. It will add the music, and the program thinks its playing music, but no audio comes out.

I actually had to upload this video, and then pull a song off youtube and play it over the video. (which is why the song ends so abruptly)

Its ok though, I'll wait til to full version of this video to use that song.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Some really nice clips. I love Up-tilt combos haha. For the real thing though, you should cut back a little a little on the slow-mo and maybe add clips of different characters other than just falco.

It looks good. I'm looking froward to it
:055:

JFox

Smash Hero
Some really nice clips. I love Up-tilt combos haha. For the real thing though, you should cut back a little a little on the slow-mo and maybe add clips of different characters other than just falco.

It looks good. I'm looking froward to it
:055:
Thanks for the comments. Thats the kinda stuff I'm looking to hear. A little of what ya like, and also what ya don't like. This way my next vid will be sure to please.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I agree with cutting back on the slow-mo. Think like Scar. In "I Killed Mustafa I", he only used slow-mo once, and it was at the most epic moment in the whole video.

Your effects are amazing though. I'm looking forward to this video.

JFox

Smash Hero
I see a whole lot of views, and not so many comments. :( Plz comment guys, even if its negative feedback. I like criticism

Thnx

Top Bottom