• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[FR] Bushido Brawl Impact (23,24,25 July)

Slhoka

Smash Lord
French post incoming, sorry guys :p

Tu peux aller à Roissy Charles de Gaulle (CDG) ou Orly (ORY), cela revient à peu près au même. Mais je crois que la plupart des vols provenant d'Amérique du Nord vont à Roissy.
En tout cas 842$ c'est pas trop mal comme prix vu la période.

Je ne sais pas ce que l'aéroport, vous devez voler vers, mais je voulais mettre quelque chose en français:bee:
:laugh:

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
French post incoming, sorry guys :p

Tu peux aller à Roissy Charles de Gaulle (CDG) ou Orly (ORY), cela revient à peu près au même. Mais je crois que la plupart des vols provenant d'Amérique du Nord vont à Roissy.
En tout cas 842$ c'est pas trop mal comme prix vu la période.

:laugh:
Lol un aéroport appelé O'RLY

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
As far as I'm aware Bushido Impact tourneys usually have huge pots as the entry fee for singles alone is 10€. With all the OoS hype getting 150 entrants for this event shouldn't be too unrealistic. That'd make a pot of 1500€ and the winner gets like 50% right? So even if somebody comes from america there's still 750€ for the winner to make. That's like 10 000$ :p
I guess it could be really profitable for somebody like Ally to come.
I also wanna team with Ally! :chuckle:

since i´ve been declared a driver for an austrian carpool, i have to make myself interested xD
Some austrians are interested.

For now it's:

Gheb
SEID
me

And we can probably convince 1-2 others to come with us. ^^

EDIT: lol I'm way too slow
Pretty sure Tombery can be also added to that list since he was the one who came up with the suggestion of carpooling to tournaments in the first place.

:059:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
wtf everyone speaks frenchs nowadays XD

JE SUIS RAMIN
ET TOI ?!

edit: I already was kinda confirmed but now that ally is interesting i cant miss out on this NO MATTER WHAT ;D

Izaw

Smash Ace
Oooo'oo the american hero is coming to EU to prove how 'bad' EU is. This is guuuuuuuud stuff, ill defenetly come for this.

FotuRAN

Smash Apprentice
Ally, omg.
If you come, MM 10€ my Ganon vs your C.Falcon
Willz, MM my Ganon vs your C.Falcon
Mr.R, MM my Ganon vs your link and my Falco vs your Marth
Anyway, I may not go to the tourney

Yikarur

Smash Master
I'm from germany too =P
Is the location confirmed? I have to know this before I plan the travel with the others.

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
Well, from what I know, Leon *might* have found a venue which is closer to Paris (on Juvisy-sur-Orge if you look at the map of the first post), but not sure they'll take it instead of the one of Lassy.

The one from Lassy is too good for that kind of event, the only real problem is that most French people are too lazy to go there, because the public transports to go there are poor and long, and it's an annoying trip for most Parisians (that's why the Bushido Impact attendance lowered from 100 to 70-80 people when they used that venue for 2 tournaments, and reached back 128 when they went back to Paris).

So well, Leon just told me that the 3 days were now confirmed. But chances that the tourney will take place in Lassy are huge.

Yikarur

Smash Master
and how expensive is traveling in French? ^^ I got a cheap drive from Cologne to Paris and have to buy regional tickets then.

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
Ally wtf speak spanish, show ur mexican!

=( ****z shame i cant make it to this, i will most likely travel to Guatemala =(.

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
••A single "T+" ticket costs 1,60€. (11,60€ if you buy 10 tickets at once)
This ticket is the "regular" ticket for one trip anywhere. You can take metros (or RER inside Paris only) for a single trip that lasts less than 90minutes. Or buses or tramways. As ******** as it might sound, you can't make a bus/tram-to-metro/RER or the way around with this ticket.

That's for Paris.

••A single "Ile-de-France" tickets allows you to take the RER outside of Paris, and its price depends of how far you'll go.
From Paris to Survilliers Fosses, it costs 4€.
I've never taken this ticket, but I've been told you can take anything in Paris to travel to the station you want to go until you arrive. So you might not need a T+ one if you buy that one.

Then, if you arrive outside of Paris (Airports, for example), it will cost you a lot more as you might have to take a ticket to go to Paris, and then from Paris to Survilliers Fosses...but I can't find on the RATP website how much that ticket is worth. :/

More info in French on :
http://www.ratp.info/informer/titres_pour_un_deplacement.php

You can change the language by clicking on the flags at the top-right corner, but as the whole website changes, I can't find the same page as that one in other languages...

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
noo pep T_T

Guess I need a teammate then >_<

I Play mainly MK and DDD in teams, sometimes lucario and wario, I'd like to team with a top player so if someone is interested let me know D: I'd rather team with: MK, Snake or Wario but that's secondary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7WV-1IOedI

for the interested people here's a recent vid of me playing teams, my double MK team with Urulok is undefeated as in we haven't lost a single tourney match. ( rest of the set has yet to be uploaded ._.)

PM me or post here if you are interested D:

@achoral: T-10s are broken, they hard counter your T+ lol

Slice~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
risuno
Bitte tragen sie mich als Interessenten dieser exquisiten Veranstaltung ein, dankesehr.
-> interested

Bartolon

Smash Lord
BUT MARC DUDE.
YOU SUX AT TEAMS, so your not worthy of my time =/
I can ask some decent wi-fi players to team with you perhaps ;D

(Achoral! It's a 3 day event.. so is there also gonna be a low tier tourney =O ?)

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I like trolling bart :p

My ness is pretty good anyways, I got 7th of 46 at exposmash LTs wih ness xD

We need moar trashtalking

Top Bottom