• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[FR] Bushido Brawl Impact (23,24,25 July)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
ROFL 256 xDDDDDD

You may plan a bushido impact next year summer from now on, then it could be possible to get over 200 entrants, but as for this time, TBH, I think you wont even beat the 128 player line xD

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
I'm aware of that. That's why I somehow thought "OSHI-" when they told me they moved to the venue in Paris, because it's **** expansive there...

Bushido's aim at first was to make a huge worldwide French tourney similar to a big american one (Genesis / Apex / etc), but in France, with a huge cashprize/entry fee, with people from all around the world and etc. That's why he insisted on the "256+" players limit...

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Well, I don't know if it's that unrealistic. I recall that one Bushido Ramin and I went to (I keep forgetting which one that was ^^), that was like, 110 players with just 2 foreigners? At the moment, it seems like there'll be a fine foreign attendance, if all active countries are going to attend the way the Netherlands do, then 200 won't be too strange a goal.

Completely depends on how large the French scene is, though. As said: managing 100 men composed fully of Frenchies at that Bushido means it should be decently large, and you should expect at least 90% attendance from France alone at a big tournament like this.

Correct me wherever I'm wrong.

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
And the thing is, among these 110 people, at least 90 were parisians. So if everyone around France would stop playing WiFi and come, the 200 could be indeed reached easily... especially with so many foreigners.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Yeah its not that I said its impossible to get over 200, but atm, the problem is the date, because its only 1 1/2 months left, what means that getting a ticket now is more expensive then if you buy it like 6 months before or so. And people who work may dont get free for the date, because its too late now to announce a free day. At least the most students can go to this because of holydays in most countries :p

So 200... yeah possible, but not this time imo :/

May move it to next summer if possible, so everyone can plan it, save money for it and organize free time for them at the date. Then this time just use the last venue (up to 128 people).

That would be my recommendation or you do a really extrem work of advertise now, so really as most as possible people will come to this :O (I sadly cant because of money problems :/)

K@0S

Smash Ace
ROFL 256 xDDDDDD

You may plan a bushido impact next year summer from now on, then it could be possible to get over 200 entrants, but as for this time, TBH, I think you wont even beat the 128 player line xD
128 entrants will be a pice of cake, get your facts straight before saying random things =[

256 is kinda unrealistic though. Probably something like ~180 imo.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The thing is ... 180 entrants is not even close to 256. That's still 76 players missing, which all by itself would be more than just a respectable tourney attendance elsewhere.

:059:

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
this is why we all need to practise to **** ally and ksizzle, if they get *****, more people will attened next year XD

K@0S

Smash Ace
I agree with Jumpman on this one, I'd add Leon though. Ally has a ridiculous amount of MK experience when I almost never get to play vs Snake so as far as I'm concerned it will be super hard.

I'll put a lot of effort into learning the MU better before the tourney though, I'll finally have time to train again during summer.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I liek these cashprizes ;D
and omfgggggggggggggggggggggggggg im so hyped for this

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Don't worry guys Kaos & i have a plan! right Kaos?

We will give them a wrong adres and tell a n00b player to use their tags!
If you 2 could play brawl with ur tap tap revenge tech skill THEN u would place 1st DEFINTELY

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
Yeah its not that I said its impossible to get over 200, but atm, the problem is the date, because its only 1 1/2 months left, what means that getting a ticket now is more expensive then if you buy it like 6 months before or so. And people who work may dont get free for the date, because its too late now to announce a free day. At least the most students can go to this because of holydays in most countries :p

So 200... yeah possible, but not this time imo :/

May move it to next summer if possible, so everyone can plan it, save money for it and organize free time for them at the date. Then this time just use the last venue (up to 128 people).

That would be my recommendation or you do a really extrem work of advertise now, so really as most as possible people will come to this :O (I sadly cant because of money problems :/)
dunno where u hear this Oo the cheapest ticket are the cheap place 2nd class, it will cost usually 80€ from luxembourg to paris, if u reserve 1 year before or 3 month before or 2 month before, as long the cheapest place are free, the price wouldn't climb over 90€

Of course, if u wait until a week is left, the ticket will cost 180€, but just idiots would do that, if they know that they will come to paris.

hm, and, i think 256 people is little hard to do x), but around 200 people is possible.
Still, i remember, that on BIN4 there were 118 players for the singles tournement if i remember well of course, and i just calculated the interest people, and it's around 180 people. still, i'm sure, that people from france who lives near paris will register later, 200 is a good number for this tournement :p

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
dunno where u hear this Oo the cheapest ticket are the cheap place 2nd class, it will cost usually 80€ from luxembourg to paris, if u reserve 1 year before or 3 month before or 2 month before, as long the cheapest place are free, the price wouldn't climb over 90€
90€ isnt really cheap...

And you know, I live in Berlin. They live in Paris. High Traffic, many people who buy tickets :3

Then again its also, that you could save money for one year to go to this (Put 10-15€ per month to the side) and also to get free time at the date etc.

Just sayin that you cant really organize a tournament to run in 2-3 months and hope to get that much of people coming. But yeah, maybe I'm totally wrong, would be even cool to see a 150+ Tournament in Europe :)

Gogo =D

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
Istud and i have a plan to kidnap Glutonny no worries

:laugh:

xDD-Master, it's true that berlin is far more expensive as luxembourg because of the km's but this tournement was knew since 3 month, i agree, that for such a thing, more time were better, but do you have look for the prices?

Yikarur

Smash Master
if someone could house me near Paris or something, I would confirm instantly !
So who wants to house a Yoshi Main with Top Tier Secondaries? =D

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Rainbow Cruise and norfair should be banned man, im sure they have been discussed enough elsewhere so i aint gonna make a whole paragraph about it.

Also there NOT in the europeon ruleset.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
i dono who lives near the venue from france but can anyone house me anaky Kasper and possibly cong

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I agree with rainbow cruise being banned
but brinstar should stay

Greward

Smash Lord
I vote Flat Zone 2 for counterpick if Rainbow and Norfair are allowed, they are at the same playable level.

Top Bottom