• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Frame Zero Gaming-Project M video thread!

SoulOfSmash

Smash Journeyman
What's up everybody FZG_Soul here making a new post for you guys to come and enjoy every now and then! Me and my team Frame Zero Gaming have been traveling building our own streaming and content producing channel on Twitch and YouTube for about 6 months now. As our name implies we don't intend to do only Smash Bros. content, but Project M is my personal main focus for our channel and I will never give that up. We travel around the Carolinas streaming content for all kinds of Smash and FGC content and we now have our own home in Condord, NC at Play It Again Games for our own weeklies.

We have been hosting tournaments at Play It Again Games since January 2015 and I am here to share with you the fruits of our labor. It's been a long bumpy road but we are now finally in a good groove, our quality is on point, and we will be streaming from now on every Sunday around 1PM EST! Now, we always have Project M at FPS but it isn't always on stream because we of course can't leave out the Melee and Smash 4 fans. However there will be at least 2 PM streams a month from us. Below I have listed all the Project M content we have on our YouTube Channel. You can check out our Twitch Channel and Facebook Page as well. Enjoy!

Frame Perfect Sundays

FPS 1 (Jan 10, 2015)

FPS 5 (April 12, 2015)

FPS 12 [All-Star] (May 31, 2015)

FPS 12 [Singles] (May 31, 2015)

FPS 16 [Singles] (June 28, 2015)

FPS 18 [Singles] (July 26, 2015)

Other Tournaments

SW@GR October (Ocrober 19, 2014)

SW@GR November (November 16, 2014)

Fayettnam 6 [Doubles] (December 20, 2014)

Fayettnam 6 [Singles] (December 20, 2014)

Fayettnam 7 (February 7, 2015)

Midstate Massacre 5 (April 4, 2015)

Last edited:
Top Bottom