• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Freezes accompanied by a constant loud beep on Wifi.

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
When I go on wifi, at seemingly random times, my Wii freezes and makes a really loud, constant, annoying beeping noise. It doesn't necessarily happen mid-game, but it has before. It usually happens while the game is registering other people. After it happened a few times, I went to Basic Brawl and it happened there too.

The only hacks I have are a music switchy thingy that makes specific songs play when I hold certain buttons or combinations before the match starts, and some generic character textures. I don't think either have anything to do with it, though, because of how seemingly random the freezes are. I load all of it with Riivolution. It'd be great if someone else had this problem and could share a fix. thx

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure the music code is making it freeze

Top Bottom