• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Friend Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

brawl1994

Smash Journeyman
since we all know brawl is online, we should go ahead and get friend codes.
post your friend codes, and if you add some1, tell them that you did
heres mine: 7571 8803 8802 2116
People I have added:

Captain Anthony

Smash Apprentice
Friend Code:

L Button + R Buttton + Down
L Button + C-Left
L Button + C-Right
L Button + R Button + C-Left
L Button + Down
L Button + C-Down
R Button + C-Left
L Button + R Button + C-Right
R Button + Up
L Button + C Left

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Is it possible to know your Brawl FC already? If it has a unique FC for the game, it's not possible to know already. It's too early for this kind of thread now.

brawl1994

Smash Journeyman
no...if you read on the website, it says friend codes, from your wii system

just post friends codes and tell the poeple you add, that youve added them

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
and if you remember from the Wi-Fi update, the Wii's code...well...has nothing to do with Brawl's friend codes...it is too early for a thread like this. Try again in late January :p

Super_alex2

Smash Journeyman
and if you remember from the Wi-Fi update, the Wii's code...well...has nothing to do with Brawl's friend codes...it is too early for a thread like this. Try again in late January :p
he means give everyones wii friend code, so that later on you can send your Brawl code to your friends through the wii-mail.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
he means give everyones wii friend code, so that later on you can send your Brawl code to your friends through the wii-mail.
I would still suggest posting a thread like this in late January/early February....it really does seem better suited to... "ZOMG BRAWL IN ONE WEEK. WE MUST ALL ADD FRIEND CODESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Puppet Master

Smash Cadet
i agree...wait longer...but since im posting you'll see my Wii # under my name anyways so there ya go

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
For those still lost, a Wii Number is completely separate from a Friend Code. There exists no other combinations of those terms ("Wii Code", "Friend Number", etc.). The Wii Number is unique to each person's Wii, and that is all we have right now, but that will not help us play Brawl online with one another. The Friend Code will come with the actual game, so there is no point in starting a registry until the game actually comes out. Until then, even Wii Number registry is worthless for two reasons: (1) -- There already is one (in the Light House I believe). (2) -- Everyone's Wii number is displayed in their extra info under their avatar.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Brawl isn't coming out for months, and even when it comes out you won't need to make a thread asking for FCs, a mod will probably make a sticky with a directory of everyone's FCs if they choose to post it.

You should probably just PM people or check under their avatar if you want their FC

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Furthermore, wii codes are not going to help at all.... do you really want to take the time to send messages across your wii to each of your SWF friends when you can just PM them on here? I don't know, that's just my personal opinion. I have a good feeling that if you use SWF enough... people will find you and you will find others around your skill level. The way Brawl online seems to be working right now... SWF and others working together are going to be where it's at for online play....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom