• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Frozen (Ice Climber clan!)

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
FROZEN-THE ICE CLIMBER CLAN!!!! Also part of the clan alliance "Forgotten Heroes"
Hello all you IC fans, (and anyone else) as you can tell this is the (un)official IC clan!!! I would just like to point out that I AM NOT THE LEADER!! If you would like to join, you must meet the rules and regulations below
If you need to contact the leader/Co-Leader, you may PM me to get to them if you can't yourself! Don't be afraid to PM me!!!
RULES/REGULATIONS
Update-2-26-08=RANKS!!!
Ranks will be in this clan and will be detirmined by Official Frozen Tournements. The Admins of Forgotten heroes are still figuring out how the ranks will be set up!!!

Tournaments!!!
Forgotten Heroes will hold a tournament about every 2 months. Frozen will also hold tournaments to keep the ranks current, while waiting you can still have friendly matches between your friends at FH forums.

We also have a new chat inbedded into the OFHF (Official Forgotten Heroes Forums) So you don't have to keep posting with people who are online, you can also use it to set up some WiFi matches with friends!!! If you have a suggestion to make it better, PM me and I will ask an Admin to add it in. ENJOY!!!

1: A Nintendo Wii with Nintendo Wifi
2: A future copy of Super Smash Brothers Brawl
3: You must have the Ice Climbers as 1 of your main character
4: Must have fun at all times!

Also, you need to post your info (Example shown below)
Example:
Nickname: ExampleGuy
Wii Number: 5555-5555-5555-5555
Brawl FC: 5555-5555-5555

This is the official forum for the "Forgotten Heroes" alliancehttp://z15.invisionfree.com/The_Forgotten_Heroes/index.php? Please register here AFTER you join the clan!!

BRAWL CENTRAL MEMBERS
Leader:
Liam
Wii Number: 5860-3714-8829-6907
Brawl FC: TBA

Co-Leader:
Uber22
Wii Number: 1998-9036-9711-6999

Members:
Jackal
Wii number: 4813-5847-4477-9337

Johnny
Wii number: 4147-2675-7853-9991

Kokaloo
Wii Number: 2636-4806-1996-2121

Dramonic
Wii Number: 4422-0174-0821-2774

Zuki
Wii Number: TBA

Kackame
Wii number:1631-6507-0739-8376

SWF MEMBERS:
Cross
Wii number: 6122-0272-0421-4713

Box (Poofey24)
Wii number: 8351 7363 9047 5489
Brawl Friend Code: TBA

Water

Nickname: Pixcalcis
Wii Number: 0154-6173-5981-4144

Nickname: Nito

nickname: DQP
Wii #: TBA
Brawl #: TBA

IceViper
Wii Number: 6249-6583-6498-3814

Lejos
Wii Number: 0472-5759-3621-6954
Brawl FC: 5759-3621-6954

Allies:
Yoshi Tribe
PK STARSTORM (Lucas clan) BC Version
PK STARSTORM (Lucas clan) SWF Version
For Whom The Bells Toll (G&W clan)

Ally History:

Uber22 said:
Yoshi Tribe:
Yoshi Tribe is an awesome clan to ally with. It started out that I joined that clan (before I made this one) and just stayed in it. But then I started reading their forums, and they were being all cool and stuff So, yeah, I made this and offered an alliance. They were greatful and accepted the 2 other allies that we have, and their members are really nice

PK STARSTORM:
PK STARSTORM has been an ally of the Ice Climbers clan for not too long. I was browsing through the Character Board forums and found the topic about PK STARSTORM (a clan for Lucas users). I clicked on it and there was a very small opening message. I offered to help out PK STARSTORM by making a few banners for him. I did, and since then we have become allies.

For Whom The Bell Tolls:
For Whom The Bell Tolls has been an awesome ally. It started off similar to how Lucas's story did. I made banners for a small clan, and badaboom-badabang. Heck, I have had my clan longer than the Game and Watch clan, and they have more members! That's good leadership (or he just picked a likable character, and everybody hates the Ice Climbers:))
Rivals:

If you would like to help out this clan, post one of these banners into your signature or add one of these avatars as your avvie:

Frozen Avatars

Code: Select all
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh241/Uber222/FrozenAvvie1.png

Forgotten Heroes Avatars

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh241/Uber222/fh.png

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh241/Uber222/fh2.png

Banners:

Frozen Banners

Banner created by: Uber22

Banner created by: Kokaloo

Banner created by: Mmac

/url]

Banner created by: Liam

[url=http://brawlcentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5610&p=99778#p99778]

Banner created by: Joeofmars

Banner created by: Court Jackal

Banner Created by: CrossX
Forgotten Heroes Banners

Banner created by: SubMan799

RULES:
Official Character Clan rules: (Brawl Central)
Each Member of Brawl Central is allowed to be in one clan and one clan only

Allied Clans should all be allied together. This means If your ally has an ally they should be your ally too.
Alliances should not be determined simply “because”. Alliances are for clans who actually plan to and will help each other’s clan development and help each other come up with ideas. If you do not plan on doing this, essentially they shouldn’t be called an “Ally”.

As of Now, Rivalries should be at a maximum limit of “1” right now.

There should be a reason for rivalries. And besides the “potential” rivalry because your Clan’s Character is a “rival” with “theirs” in a game.
There should be no reason for rivalries until after Super Smash Brothers Brawl is released.

I believe you guys understand and please follow these rules to help these character clans be successful and purposeful.

CrossX

Smash Apprentice
Alright finally, lol I was planning on starting one eventually but this seems like the better alternative.
Cross
Wii number: 6122-0272-0421-4713

poofey24

Smash Rookie
I would like to join
Box
wii number 8351 7363 9047 5489
Ive been a IC main from the start and attended many torneys and won a few.

Water

Smash Rookie
yay!
Water
wii # : um I'm missing the power cord to my wii, so i'll edit this in later.
brawl fc :TBA
Ice climbers are one of my mains.

Nasu

Smash Rookie
I am interested but I will post my info when I get the game. Where did you get the ice climber part of this icon?

Binx

Smash Master
Yeah I was gonna comment on that Icon as well, as a rule I don't join gaming clans so I won't be breaking it here, but to each their own.

Seriously though that is hands down the best IC sprite i've seen I wish I could get them in that style for the sig I have now lol.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Yeah I was gonna comment on that Icon as well, as a rule I don't join gaming clans so I won't be breaking it here, but to each their own.

Seriously though that is hands down the best IC sprite i've seen I wish I could get them in that style for the sig I have now lol.
Sorry, I didn't make these, I'll have to ask the member who did, I will get back to you on that

CrossX

Smash Apprentice
All of those sprites and sprites that have the same style are made by a deviantart user, his name is abysswolf

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rock the Iceberg!

Binx

Smash Master
Thanks for the Abyss tip, I'm gonna try and see if I can get him to make me a sprite like that by pulling apart the matrix like the ones I have, then I'll take it in and see if someone like sugarpultry and make me a sexy sig to go with it.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Thanks for the Abyss tip, I'm gonna try and see if I can get him to make me a sprite like that by pulling apart the matrix like the ones I have, then I'll take it in and see if someone like sugarpultry and make me a sexy sig to go with it.
Cool, good luck with that!:)

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Hey Kackamee I need to correct you on something. The banner of the Ice Climbers doing the Teamwork Tornado was made by my buddy Kokaloo, not Liam. He originally posted it on the Brawl central forums and he might have had a 3rd banner that you didn't post, but I can't tell about the 3rd because the Frozen Clan thread isn't there (unless it was moved).

Change please :)

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Hey Kackamee I need to correct you on something. The banner of the Ice Climbers doing the Teamwork Tornado was made by my buddy Kokaloo, not Liam. He originally posted it on the Brawl central forums and he might have had a 3rd banner that you didn't post, but I can't tell about the 3rd because the Frozen Clan thread isn't there (unless it was moved).

Change please :)
The name OVER the banner is the name of the person who created it :)

pixcalcis

Smash Cadet
I also would like to join. Started playing IC's not to long ago in melee and definitely am going to make them one of my mains in brawl

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I also would like to join. Started playing IC's not to long ago in melee and definitely am going to make them one of my mains in brawl

Yes! another North Carolinian!
I wouldn't mind joining.

Nickname: Nito
Welcome both!!

DQP

Smash Ace
let me join! i'm very fitting because not only do i main ice climbers, but i am from alaska! popo and i are good neighbors

nickname: DQP
Wii #: me no know
Brawl #: What Brawl #?

pixcalcis

Smash Cadet
There are few guys who have joined on here that I havent seen listed as signed up for the tournament so i thought id try and give you a little more info. Liam (our fearless leader) posted that the first Frozen tournament will take place on March 15th. You must sign up to play BY the 9th. Please join the Forgotten Heroes Forum (link found on Kackamee's first post) and post your intent to join in the Frozen clan session. Liam has requested this so all the tourney requests and info can be in one place. Remember he has set the deadline for the first tourney entry to be March 9th!!!

pixcalcis

Smash Cadet
no prob kack, though it may be a good idea to edit your first post to reflect this so anyone new will know without having to scan through everything

vipercaleb1

Smash Cadet
We need more people to join frozen.
I finally got my Wii!!!! Heres my information Kackamee add me plz:

IceViper
Wii Number: 6249-6583-6498-3814

I have a pre-order of brawl.
I'll try to be as active with this clan as I can XD:chuckle:!
Ice Climbers are gona be either my 1st or 2nd main.

vipercaleb1

Smash Cadet
Wii #: me no know
Brawl #: What Brawl #?
To find out what your wii # is, goto the messages in the wii menu, and then click on the middle top button (when u r in the messages). This code is used for sending messages to other ppl not playing online matches on brawl.

And the FC (brawl number) Is called the Friend Code, and you use it to play WiFi matches with brawl.

PS: Hope this helps!! XD:chuckle:

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Welcome!, and for everyone else, sorry for my absenses, I am throwing a brawl party and it has been kinda stressful lol.

Top Bottom