• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Frozen Vids

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
fresh from the freezer. i'll be updating this thread as i get good matches. feel free to rate me/ mention things i could do better.

take note that i don't use CGs. my playstyle is considerably different from just about every other IC main. I'M LIKE THE DOMO OF BRAWL! except i'm actually decent at brawl... so yeah.... *cough*

Combo Vids
Praise You! an IC Combo Vid

Matches:

FrozenPopo vs 4Leaf (friendlies)
ICs vs PT 1
ICs vs PT 2
ICs vs PT 3
ICs vs PT 4
ICs vs PT 5

FrozenPopo vs Diablo (Tourney)
ICs vs Bowser 1
ICs vs Bowser 2

For teh Lulz:
FrozenPopo vs Annonymous
FrozenPopo (Green ICs) vs Smaci92 (Red ICs)
IC Fun
Wario Bike Pothole Trick

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
I wonder how you froze the vids..... =P
Less smashing in general, especially when you're SoPo.
Needs moar squall abuse.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
yeah, i've been working on teh smashes. i'm more worried about the matches than the lulz.

i felt i abused squall pretty frequently in the IC v PT match.

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
i think it´s fascinating how different the players on this ic board are...
frozen, smaci, chibi, lain... they all play a different type of ic´s.

good stuff frozen ^^

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Less smashing in general, especially when you're SoPo.
Needs moar squall abuse.
Well, usually when the ICs are present, we use less smashes. But sometimes when you're SoPo, you need to use a little more smashes to possibly hit your opponent. Any other move SoPo has aren't good because it kind of lacks range (besides u-air) without Nana, and his specials and smashes are only the good use for SoPo in my opinion.

Anyways, good videos. Try more desynching with shorthop Blizzards, Nana Blizzard & Popo Squall, etc. and whatnot.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Did you know when there's lag on a match and you replay it, there's no lag showing in replays? But the performance shown on the vid was awkward..

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
When you replay a match, it shows what inputs you and your opponent use during the match. It doesn't actually record the match, thus the lag not being shown.

Nice matches. I learned some techchase options from your vids :).

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
yay i knew that the lag doesn't get recorded.... so it does look awkward (see: ICs vs Fox).

When you replay a match, it shows what inputs you and your opponent use during the match. It doesn't actually record the match, thus the lag not being shown.

Nice matches. I learned some techchase options from your vids :).

O_o techniques? like what?

and ATR, we need to play some matches that last less than 3 minutes....

Vlade

Social Outcast
Watched your match against Saltycracker's Ike.

One thing I noticed is that you used a get-up attack from the ledge every time I think, I might be wrong. Either way, you need to mix up your ledge game.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Watched your match against Saltycracker's Ike.

One thing I noticed is that you used a get-up attack from the ledge every time I think, I might be wrong. Either way, you need to mix up your ledge game.
that match was from almost a year ago. you need to watch the more recent ones.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
You've improved tons Frozen, even without the CGs. o_o; You could use a little more Blizzards, if that's alright with you.

Anyways, good job. :D

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Use a little less Squall to approach and more Blizzard. Stop approaching as much in general. If you're going to use that much Squall, use Squall to UpAir more.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
more blizzard, less squall, be patient. got it. i'll keep working at it. i think i was so aggressive because i had just gotten done playing B+ earlier was still in 'attack' mode.

thanks for the suggestions. ;)

Top Bottom