• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ft. Wayne Indiana Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screen Watcher

Smash Rookie
How mamy people would be interested in a tourney in Ft. Wayne Indiana? I'm new to this site and just wanted to see if it would be a good idea or not. it would be held at Tokens-N-Tickets.... please respond to this post if you'd be interested thanx... ;)
this is NOT real, but if i did hold it, these would be the details...
For those interested:

Date: somwhere around June 1st

Time: around noon

rules: no items
3 stock
8 minutes
random stage selection

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Screen Watcher, I'm in Warsaw. There are a couple smashers in Fort Wayne already and quite a few more up near South Bend. Since there isn't a REAL tournament announcement, I'm moving it to the regional room so you can link up with people from the area.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
There are quite a few people who would be willing to come to this i'm sure, but right now the tourney's seem to be booming with

basement monthly (hammond IN) - march 28
cok1 (ohio) - march 25
big's C's april 1 smashfest
SMYM5 (Champaign and it's gonna be HUGE) - april 15th
peoria tourney date still pending.

unknown_peashooter

Smash Rookie
I'm from Madison, Indiana and am quite new to this site, but I can certainly say there several people down here who would be interested.

kirkq

Smash Ace
basement monthly (hammond IN) - march 18**** (20-30 people)
COK1 (ohio) - march 25 (30-70 people (im not that sure))
big's C's april 1 smashfest (10-20 people)
SMYM5 (Champaign, IL and it's gonna be HUGE) - april 15th...(100+ people)

these tournies are gonna be the ones most people go to.....maybe not so much the april 1 smashfest...i just estimated how many people i think will show...im not really sure

most indiana players meet in hammond IN and play with the Illinois crew...its just kinda in between everywhere

but i would say you would probably have to show your face at a tourney before people want to travel quite a distance to go to your tourney.....nothing against you...just my opinion about players experienced in tournaments - running tournaments

Frodo T-Baggins

Smash Rookie
I live near Lima Ohio and if you could e-mail me directions how to get their i could bring our smash team over to the tourney. We have five people in our clan. 2 are really good me(sheik) my freind adam(samus) and we have about 3 other good ppl so yeah send my more info and i'll be their.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
Hey not to distract but apparently there is a major Street Fighter player in Fort Wayne(well, New Haven) that also Smashes and apparently his whole house revolves around gaming... one of my team members told me... I'm going to contact him.

Apparently he gives out good prizes even though they arn't cash. like rare $500 playstaion 2 acura controllers from japan and rare action figures. He charges a buck to get into his house. I'm going to talk and see what i can work out.

I still want to meet some of our local Smashers though

Mrobinson587@yahoo.com let me know dates when we could play preferibly fridays but sunday afternoon is good too

dusty33

Smash Rookie
i would easily b interested seeing as how my bday is june 6. that would b bad ***

SlaughterinStew

Smash Rookie
Im in richmond indiana and im also quite new to this site. i dont really have a smash team it will just be me and my firend and we do doubles we havent entered a tourney yet but we hope to soon. heres my email if there are any more tourneys then the ones listed above around richmond indiana

stewy19911@msn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom