• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fuego Fox presents: RevaL!X A Naples Fl Crew

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
lmao i seen tkds fox id want to see how your fox is ally upload a video or something man cz u say u should see it, compared to tkd is something crazy so until u send a video or get downhere dawggggggg but by far TKD is the best fox player, inui is good, but beating tyrant chu nd the others is rideculous lol

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
dayummm... we need to figure out how to go to Raleigh this month

Its gonna be sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

-!-

Smash Lord
dew u quit brawl remember? U didn't even wanted to go to an ez tournament lol and apperantly u aint Naples anymore :O just saying :p

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
get job
buy plane ticket
ez
true. I wanna see if i can find a carpool tho. Seems like a waste of a plane ticket when NC is only 8 hrs away. I dunno I might end up driving there myself if things don't pop up.

dewdadash is not in this crew anymore he is in my crew
=P As great as that is, gainesville kinda needs to enter tournies in order to consider themselves a crew. Me going to metro and being the only person entering doesn't quite make us a crew =/ I'm kinda on the fence on this one Max

dew u quit brawl remember? U didn't even wanted to go to an ez tournament lol and apperantly u aint Naples anymore :O just saying :p
lol yea I quit brawl for a week after metro >_> Just had to find a spark to keep me playing this game again. But I'm naples for these next 2 weeks right? Happy bday btw dawggggg

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
welp if you can drive yourself go for it

but for the love of god DONT SPEED :mad:

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
HAPPPY BirthdaYYYYYyyy TO MIXCOATLLLLLL FROM NAPLESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh nd deww wtff ur naples por vidaa dawgg lol

ally wtffff

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
shout out to the most realest crew in FL. Can't wait to chill with y'all during x-mas break. Sh!x is gonna be s!ckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk xD. But yeah don't let this thread crash and burn, reva por vida :)

Top Bottom