• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fuego Fox presents: RevaL!X A Naples Fl Crew

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I hear this crew is going to that big tourney Feb 20th and might be able to pick me up from Cape Coral? Yes? No? I'm willing to pay for sure.

AIM me at Sesshomaru010101 if I forget to check this topic.

-!-

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255860

Everyone try and come to this. We finally have a tournament in Tampa and now we need some support. Winterfest had a few setbacks, but lets make sure this doesnt. Please come!
yea man were gonna try to make it for sure, ****ts gonna be intense

naples better rep and kick sum *** at the tampa tournament~!
fuuck yea man were gonna represent hahahaha

I hear this crew is going to that big tourney Feb 20th and might be able to pick me up from Cape Coral? Yes? No? I'm willing to pay for sure.

AIM me at Sesshomaru010101 if I forget to check this topic.
yea were planning on going, the thing is though that we are gonna go to it on our way to Orlando so we're not going back to Naples till like 3 days later or more :ohwell:

-!-

Smash Lord
Mix when this big tourney in febuary

Its bout time I visited home.
you mean the VSA??? idk how that is going, theyre being gay and it may or may not be cancel :( i hope not, VSA is Fl. gaming, they think since no one registers online means that there wont be alot of people on the actual day.u should still come man and chill with the crew :)

-!-

Smash Lord
Im gonna be coming for 10days after this semester of college is over in the meantime Apex??
U guys gotta go its gonna be huge

My Snake is Legit as **** Im also gonna need yall to schedule a tourney for when im down there unless we find sum ****tt yah but APEXXXX holla at me We will work something out
Ill hit yall up with my dates for my trip
Nice man it'll be sweet to chill with you faawg.

it'll be cool to go to APEX too, where is that at again???

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
not sure if its possible, but naples definitely needs a tourney. It's been awhile since we've been to a tournament, and its been awhile since we've placed. I don't know if its possible anymore in the naples scene to have 1, but it sure as hell needs 1. A tourney here has been overdue for awhile now

-!-

Smash Lord
It's definitely possible, it's just a matter of who's gonna be willing to do it since no one steps up to make it a reality. No one is interested enough to "make" a move.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
well i got in contact with the i hatemybrother kid so thats like 1 person thatd be willing to come to a tourney, though havent seen him online since january. Would a tourney really be possible with the tourney scene around here? Im not sure if its a question of stepping it up, more of its a question of whos goonna show. weve been having poor attendance at pnt lately

edit: i mean even i could like hold the tourney at my place, ive got 2 setups alrdy, but im just wondering if its worth it. It sure as hell wasnt back in the melee days

-!-

Smash Lord
Actually there's no "scene" because there isn't enough tournaments to begin, with only the pNt ones which are dying out thanks to the lack of advertising.

When I said "step up" I meant WHO will take the role as the host and make the tournament a reality, and that's including enough people to make it worthwhile. The pNts haven't been good because the prizes aren't the greatest, rules are still iffy, tvs are laggy as **** and only noob people show up which in the end get ***** and see it pointless to attend future tournaments.

Naples has the potential to have a decent tournament, the crappy Tek_Lounge had 15-20 always, ihatemybrother managed to get, what, 26 or so smashers. Even when we went to Richies University, it had well over 30 people that play smash, half of who would definitely pay a reasonable fee to attend a real tournament. For my very own series of tournaments there was like tops 20 at first until I managed to make it a real deal by bringing well over 60 people in a place where there is no "Scene" at all, something that in the melee days would be impossible here in Naples. So it can be done, it's just a matter of who is willing to make the necessary arrangements to supply the venue and pull enough string to make people come. There a lot of smashers here in Naples so seeing a turnout of like 30 is possible no doubt, just gotta advertise it right.

If you look at how many people we already know that play smash and would join you will see that its about tops 15 smashers, that's a good Number, enough to ensure other people that there will be a decent turnout for sure. Shouldn't bee too hard to double that number, which makes it a perfect tournament and mostly Locals with a few out-of-towners.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Actually there's no "scene" because there isn't enough tournaments to begin, with only the pNt ones which are dying out thanks to the lack of advertising.

When I said "step up" I meant WHO will take the role as the host and make the tournament a reality, and that's including enough people to make it worthwhile. The pNts haven't been good because the prizes aren't the greatest, rules are still iffy, tvs are laggy as **** and only noob people show up which in the end get ***** and see it pointless to attend future tournaments.

Naples has the potential to have a decent tournament, the crappy Tek_Lounge had 15-20 always, ihatemybrother managed to get, what, 26 or so smashers. Even when we went to Richies University, it had well over 30 people that play smash, half of who would definitely pay a reasonable fee to attend a real tournament. For my very own series of tournaments there was like tops 20 at first until I managed to make it a real deal by bringing well over 60 people in a place where there is no "Scene" at all, something that in the melee days would be impossible here in Naples. So it can be done, it's just a matter of who is willing to make the necessary arrangements to supply the venue and pull enough string to make people come. There a lot of smashers here in Naples so seeing a turnout of like 30 is possible no doubt, just gotta advertise it right.

If you look at how many people we already know that play smash and would join you will see that its about tops 15 smashers, that's a good Number, enough to ensure other people that there will be a decent turnout for sure. Shouldn't bee too hard to double that number, which makes it a perfect tournament and mostly Locals with a few out-of-towners.
O.0

Ill holla

-!-

Smash Lord
Allie, when are you coming down bro??? there's gonna be a HUGE tournament in Orlando on June 4th-6th that we're gonna go to. Gonna be HUGE dawg I'm telling you.

-!-

DC

Smash Cadet
None of you play Meta Knight, none of you leave Naples to come to CFL or SFL tournaments, you're just going to waste money at MLG.

**** sorry.

-!-

Smash Lord
MLG ORLANDO WITH BRAWL! WE MUST GO :scared:
yea thats in July no??? this G.A.M.E. thingy is in June so we have two big Tournaments now! :laugh:

if u guys ever hosted another tourney id definately make the trip out there and id make sure tampa does the same we owe u now
Nah man we're straight, u guys came to my last tournament so we paid you back XD it's even lol but yea if something ever happens I know you got Napless Back :)

None of you play Meta Knight, none of you leave Naples to come to CFL or SFL tournaments, you're just going to waste money at MLG.

**** sorry.
SFL tournaments don't even get much people to be worth traveling, unless I'm mistaken, and CFL is too far away to drive like 2 times a month. And actually there's this sick MK in Naples thats gonna shine on the next tournament we go to, if he stops being Lazzy that is. Plus MK is not that broken to John and be like "OMG his sooo gay so I should pick him up since I can't do **** with my own character.... or I could just quit I guess.... but quitting does seem more convenient..." :laugh:

-!-

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman

**** sorry.
Dont Really know where this came from and I dont live in Naples

Ali*, when are you coming down bro??? there's gonna be a HUGE tournament in Orlando on June 4th-6th that we're gonna go to. Gonna be HUGE dawg I'm telling you.

-!-
Dawg that actually souds really good. Ima finish this semester of school and can prolly put a week aside to come and chill with yall Ima hit yall up soon if I am goin for sure

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
gonna bump this to introduce myself

I'm a smasher out of Columbus OH, but i do have a second home in Naples Florida off of Immokalee drive. I dont know the area that well yet, but i have been to Coconut point mall and the outlet mall that are just south of the city iirc

-!-

Smash Lord

I'm a smasher out of Columbus OH, but i do have a second home in Naples Florida off of Immokalee drive. I dont know the area that well yet, but i have been to Coconut point mall and the outlet mall that are just south of the city iirc
I live in Golden Gate Estates off Everglades Blvd N. Immokalee Rd is close by.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord

hey, welcome to the naples thread :)

Good to see someone new stop by. When u come down just hit one of us up. There are tourneys here every now and then here but lately its been awhile since we've got one going. Hope to see ya sometime ;)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
dont worry i'll let you guys know

hurricanes dont hit this part of the land mass do they? having a place down there i worry that my parents arent doing enough to keep that condo safe =\ especially since theres alot of glass

DC

Smash Cadet
dont worry i'll let you guys know

hurricanes dont hit this part of the land mass do they? having a place down there i worry that my parents arent doing enough to keep that condo safe =\ especially since theres alot of glass
LOL is this guy new?

Lets just say the only worse place you could have picked is New Orleans.

-!-

Smash Lord
Yeaaa no hurricane is gonna hit Florida... No worries :) at worst just some wind nd rain... Yeaaaa

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
LOL is this guy new?

Lets just say the only worse place you could have picked is New Orleans.
not rly, considering ive been to florida many many times in my life and have experience 'passer by' hurricanes more than once. This includes having to deal with Topical Depression ike in ohio

and for the record hot shot im a girl

Yeaaa no hurricane is gonna hit Florida... No worries :) at worst just some wind nd rain... Yeaaaa
you forgot flying debris that can scatter windows, bricks and doors going at over 120mph

theres PLENTY to worry about my boy

Top Bottom