• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Full Roster.. or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zevox

Smash Lord
It isn't even close. Just look at the images - Marth's is from Fire Emblem DS, Wolf and Krystal's are from Star Fox Assault, many characters have 2-D artwork for theirs (Toon Link, Micaiah, Ridley, etc), Ganondorf and Midna's are straight from Twilight Princess, it has Ashley - really, just looking at any of the unconfirmed characters should be a giveaway.

Zevox

Garuda

Smash Ace
AGH, no it's not the friggin roster. At least, the screenshot is fake. I mean, you never know. But this is why I only go to GameTrailers for the hi-def version of the first trailer, but even then, I could just download it.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, look at the character models. Some of them don't have their new "Brawl" look. It's a fake roster and everyone knows it.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
its fake, the images of the unrevealed characters are taken from media that is not from SSBB renders. Eg: the Ganondorf image is from a Twilight Princess render. Cell shaded Link isn't even a render. The Wolf image is from a StarFox Assault render, neither of the unrevealed FE character images are renders either etc. etc. etc...

not that it is a bad Roster, I'd be happy if it were the true roster, but it is a full-blown fake.

Eaode

Smash Champion
2 Dimensional Micaiah (sp?) pic makes it seem fake, plus i think thats the same black shadow pic everyone uses.

Good job on finding other original artwork for people though, the person who made it gets props.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
i saw this, and it looks quite real. the BIGGEST fault you can see is... BOWSERS NOT ON THE ROSTER ALTHOUGH BOWSER JR. IS!!! lol. and Micaiah isn't 3D like the others, it seems that her portrait/pic thing is the common picture of her you can find easily. (nintendo uses this pic, which also has Ike in it in advertisements)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom