• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i'm sorry to hear about your mom, mooney. i sincerely hope that she fully recovers.

i'm sorry to hear that i wont get to meet colbol or hungrybox yet, but i fully understand. hungrybox we will sing together before long.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
@XIF - kirche and tiffania make my head explode...in a good way...anime is too fun to watch
@Mooney - man, i'm too sorry to hear about your mother. i pray that she has a speedy and full recovery. i don't know what i'd do if my mom was sick like that...

chaddd

Smash Lord
I never knew joking about somebodys mom with lung cancer who could die any moment was cool.

Go **** yourself Xif. Of all the times you would bother responding to me, its to joke about my mom whos dying of lung cancer. Really cool.
Look ni**a, I'm not saying what XIF said was right, but a few things need to be clarified here.

First, next to no one knows if you're even telling the truth about your mother, due to your history of crying wolf(chronic lying).

Second, I would assume that lung cancer and breathing problems are a direct result of smoking cigarettes, if I'm not assuming too much. Smoking is definitely a personal choice, speaking as an ex smoker who hopes to continue the trend.

What I'm trying to say is it's not XIF you're mad at, it's your mom.

All smashboards aside, I'm very sorry to hear about your mom, dude.

Stay strong, that's what living is for.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I never knew joking about somebodys mom with lung cancer who could die any moment was cool.

Go **** yourself Xif. Of all the times you would bother responding to me, its to joke about my mom whos dying of lung cancer. Really cool.
hey man real talk take care of your mom smash can wait your mom cant :( its ok i was only going to team with you because you asked im not sure if i will make it myself but ya man take care of your mom

nicaboy

Smash Champion
but hey after this tourny im suppose to team with dp this ***** 3 stocked green mario son. word me and mars would **** me and flaming roy would win xD OH WELL im might just fun cancel myself for this one im kinda sad due too cash mooneys mom going to the hospital not cool :(

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Look ni**a, I'm not saying what XIF said was right, but a few things need to be clarified here.

First, next to no one knows if you're even telling the truth about your mother, due to your history of crying wolf(chronic lying).

Second, I would assume that lung cancer and breathing problems are a direct result of smoking cigarettes, if I'm not assuming too much. Smoking is definitely a personal choice, speaking as an ex smoker who hopes to continue the trend.

What I'm trying to say is it's not XIF you're mad at, it's your mom.

All smashboards aside, I'm very sorry to hear about your mom, dude.

Stay strong, that's what living is for.
I don't care if people believe me on this or not. Thats up to them. Its not like I posted here to see peoples thoughts about my personal life, lol.

It is because of the smoking, and I'm obviously upset at my mom for not having quit earlier. I got upset because Xif said that, of all the times he would respond to me. there was no reason to say something stupid like that.

Thanks.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I'm making plans to show up and hang out.
I'm still debating entering.
I know /I/ won't win money, but I'm **** sure someone I'm on good terms with will win.
I'll be bringing a setup for melee, but I'm also bringing Guilty Gear and BARLW.

In any case, I can't wait to see you all again. <3

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i didnt mean it in a malicious way, and I actually do feel bad for your mom. Sick mom's are never a cool thing. No honestly, my mom is probably the most important person in my life, and as most have said, I dunno what i'd do if she got critically ill.

but I joke about everything. life continues onward.

pardon.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
i didnt mean it in a malicious way, and I actually do feel bad for your mom. Sick mom's are never a cool thing. No honestly, my mom is probably the most important person in my life, and as most have said, I dunno what i'd do if she got critically ill.

but I joke about everything. life continues onward.

pardon.
alright, my bad xif.

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
I'm making plans to show up and hang out.
I'm still debating entering.
I know /I/ won't win money, but I'm **** sure someone I'm on good terms with will win.
I'll be bringing a setup for melee, but I'm also bringing Guilty Gear and BARLW.

In any case, I can't wait to see you all again. <3

Woo Barlw. I need to play you many times to see how good you really have gotten.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
pickin' up ali depends on whether or not i freakin' get paid. Stupid delaying of checks and ****.

I already miss colin and hbox ;-;

chaddd

Smash Lord
pickin' up ali depends on whether or not i freakin' get paid. Stupid delaying of checks and ****.

I already miss colin and hbox ;-;
you need to get direct deposit on those checks like i had set up for every job i've ever had.

L2Hustle, n00b.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
WAT

So many people I love to see possibly/definitely not making it?

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I will chip in gas $ to make sure these people make it- SOMEONE GIVE THEM RIDES!!!

Ambix

Smash Ace
Ayone lookin for a doubles partner?

Give me a jangle before 4:00 today (friday) at 662 393 8690 if you can.

Nite

Smash Champion
Sorry to hear about your mom, Mooney. I wish the best for her.

Desu, come. We'd all like to see you too.

Colin, Hungry, Mooney, Green, Queen, we'll see you guys another time then. <3

Yayuhz, I'm gonna see you, baby.

David, Wes, Daniel (Daniel, you better ****ing come) Can't wait to see these hot boiz.

Everyone else, I think I'm seeing.

Pre-tourney shout-outs. Lols.

Juan- I'll see you at Event 52.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
so yeah

this is for marty

and btw, anyone who doesnt watch zero no tsukaima should probably start now...

last weeks episode

Oh shi, Dragontits finally showed up? I need to catch up now.

Nite, if you see this, call me 581-3207 so I can give you guys directions to my apartment.

Ambix

Smash Ace
I wish I could watch the second seaon of zero no tsukiama on my computer without massive audio desynch.

Does anything interesting happen besides lol elftits?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I wish I could watch the second seaon of zero no tsukiama on my computer without massive audio desynch.

Does anything interesting happen besides lol elftits?
No.
Everything that happens that could possibly move the story forward gets retconned at the start of the third season. Also the characters behave like exaggerated stereotypes of themselves for all 12 episodes.
Every **** episode:
"Oh look. something might actually happen between Louise and Saito BUT WAIT HIS HAND ACCIDENTALLY FELL ON A PAIR OF GIANT BOOBS AND HE BLUSHED AND NOW SHE'S HITTING HIM HAHAHA THIS IS SO FUNNY OH JAPAN YOU SO CRAZY"

Ambix

Smash Ace
Are any fansubbing groups doing season three in something other than extreamly laggy high def?

EDIT: whatcha think of the sig jack?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
**** YES.
Everyone needs to watch Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. I watch a lot of garbage anime, and I'll admit when something I like watching sucks (I'm looking at you Zero no Tsukaima seasons 2 and 3), but this show is ****ing hilariously twisted.

Ambix

Smash Ace
No i mean its scratchy and it makes my ears bleed.....sort of like playing the song on a bad car stereo then recording it with a ****ty microphone.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
No i mean its scratchy and it makes my ears bleed.....sort of like playing the song on a bad car stereo then recording it with a ****ty microphone.
exactly.

I found a better version of it, but I decided for that because it really did sound like it came from a bad recording device from the 1920's. But not overtly so >_>;

anyway. its about the actual song rather than quality <_<;

Ambix

Smash Ace
sure thing.....ill meet up with you at the venue.

Try and spot the big pink japanese schoolgirl shirt~

GAwes

Hidden Boss
so yeah

this is for marty

and btw, anyone who doesnt watch zero no tsukaima should probably start now...

last weeks episode

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME, THAT IF I DOWNLOAD THIS ANIME RIGHT NOW THAT I CAN BE SEEING REAL IMAGINARY NEARLY UNCOVERED B00BIES ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN BY LATER TONIGHT. SORRY TO SAY THIS MIKE BUT I CANT COME TO THE TOURNEY ANYMORE, I'LL BE TOO BUSY ENJOYING THE INTRICATE PLOT SEQUENCING OF JAPANESE CARTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and IF YOU WATCH IT LONG ENOUGH AND BLOCK OUT REALITY, YOU CAN PRETEND THEY ARE ACTUAL 13 YEAR OLDS WITH HUGE ****!

i need a teams partner

^good players onry prz

Top Bottom