• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

-Chad-

Slackerator
Marth dittos are intense I come to find out =O

defintally want some Sleepy : )

MM Recap-

Fullmetal 10$ 2/3
Laijin 5$
Soft unknown

edit: I love my avatar.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Haha, I actually thought this was Eugene until we got to this four syllable word. Talk about mediocre.

=P
black people know some four syllable words...

take "watermelon" for instance...............
Ok... I'll try yo act my skin tone:embarrass

Sup guys,

Why melee only?
Ya see *****, melee be big sh*t poppin

brawl be lil sh*t stoppin

ball on deez n*ggaz, bein broke is not a option

do it - do it - do it

keep ya ears 2 da skreets, ya dig?

ax about mii:pimp:

Jx31

Smash Ace
Still looking for a teammate, come on.....someone :(

there's a difference between lacking confidence and knowing whose better than you.
i always try my best, but i'm not too terribly good at melee yet
Still, if you come into a match thinking you're going to lose since you're playing *insert big name here*, what's the point?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
jx i donno if you're looking for someone, like, good
but i will gladly team with you if you can't find anyone :-D

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Still looking for a teammate, come on.....someone :(

Still, if you come into a match thinking you're going to lose since you're playing *insert big name here*, what's the point?
um because its fun

ill never beat Mike Tyson in a boxing match no matter how much I "believe in myself"

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Mike Tyson's kind of a ***** in IWBTG. It took me a LONG time at FAST1 to beat Mike Tyson in Mike Tyson's Punch Out.

Which means that -I- can do anything else. <3

nice1

Smash Lord
Mike Tyson's kind of a ***** in IWBTG. It took me a LONG time at FAST1 to beat Mike Tyson in Mike Tyson's Punch Out.

Which means that -I- can do anything else. <3
hold that don't count u did a brawl thing to him. u ran the clock out lol. *runs*

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Yo Melee is madd old yo why yall playin dat ish?!

Im actually good at brawl..
-cries-

i MIGHT come still contumplatin tho

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
This topic is now about how amazing Master Roshi is.

Seriously. Can your sunglasses do that? I didn't ****ing think so. **** YEAH, MASTER ROSHI!

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Yo Melee is madd old yo why yall playin dat ish?!
i MIGHT come still contumplatin tho
If every one went by your logic, there would be no Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Marvel VS. Capcom 2, Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike or Capcom VS. SNK competitions.

but I suppose you're right, we should just stop playing them.

Alright guys, pack it in, no more melee. It's over. Tournament canceled.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Yo, evil e is older than melee, why is he still alive?

T1J, you might as well stop doing anything competitively with that attitude, seriously.
Man up ni99a, and let's have roy ditters.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Yo, evil e is older than melee, why is he still alive?

T1J, you might as well stop doing anything competitively with that attitude, seriously.
Man up ni99a, and let's have roy ditters.
LMFAO @ people thinking its weird for me to think i'm going to lose to Chad

-Chad-

Slackerator
@ Janitor- You still need to have confidence that you can win to be able to get any better. If I had that attitude I never would've been able to beat Nite and Iori back in the days of INNsomnia biweeklies. No one's unbeatable (except Isai in N64)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
@ Janitor- You still need to have confidence that you can win to be able to get any better. If I had that attitude I never would've been able to beat Nite and Iori back in the days of INNsomnia biweeklies. No one's unbeatable (except Isai in N64)
I think there are certain levels of gameplay, and I feel like there are certain levels that I just haven't reached yet.

I've evolved beyond being "scared" or "intimidated" if thats what you guys think i'm getting at. people like you are are good in ways I can't even comprehend at this point, and until I do its ******** to think that if i dont even understand what makes you good that I could just somehow pull a win out on you.

i'm not saying that I think i'll never get to that point, and who knows maybe during our friendlies a light will click on and i'll suddently figure it out. or maybe i haven't played you in so long that I may do better than that i think because i'm basing it on old impressions. as of right now though i dont know.

anyway i think you guys just misunderstand me. i'm just being practical. but i understand that confidence is a big part of winning and its one of the reasons why i'm nine billion times better than i was just a few months ago

whatever doe if i can just get some practice in i'll be skrate

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I still don't know what the **** I'm doing in this game or why the **** I'm doing it half the time. With the exception of certain obvious situations where there are "correct" things to do, most everything is just improvisation, guessing, and luck. No one can think 10 steps ahead because the game moves too fast and there are too many options to think about.
</ramble ramble>

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
I think there are certain levels of gameplay, and I feel like there are certain levels that I just haven't reached yet.

I've evolved beyond being "scared" or "intimidated" if thats what you guys think i'm getting at. people like you are are good in ways I can't even comprehend at this point, and until I do its ******** to think that if i dont even understand what makes you good that I could just somehow pull a win out on you.

i'm not saying that I think i'll never get to that point, and who knows maybe during our friendlies a light will click on and i'll suddently figure it out. or maybe i haven't played you in so long that I may do better than that i think because i'm basing it on old impressions. as of right now though i dont know.

anyway i think you guys just misunderstand me. i'm just being practical. but i understand that confidence is a big part of winning and its one of the reasons why i'm nine billion times better than i was just a few months ago

whatever doe if i can just get some practice in i'll be skrate
It's called being realistic. I get your point

Top Bottom