• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th+18th) Melee only

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Fullmetal, I'm leavin soon. LoZr had to wait for a wreck to clear up. We'll be there in about 3.5 hours.

Good luck everyone! I can't wait for tomorrow!

Umby

Smash Master
Well, maybe I can pick up some blank tapes, but if anybody else has tapes, there's a possibility of me bringing a VCR to record with. I have to make sure it can still record properly, though.

Yeah, just bring blank video tapes just in case.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I wish I could make this guys. I know, sad that I live in Columbus and can't make it to TO4. : (

*Johns* My car is completely destroyed. While I did have a ride with Alpha set up, my mother is refusing to let me have access to my bank account for anything outside of school. I'm being forced to put money toward a new car (and so because of this new car, she is taking me to different dealerships tomorrow, which is another main reason of me not being able to come.)

*/Johns*

I wish the best of luck to Alpha and the rest of the Columbus crew. When you guys are getting rocked by giant mecha-thingies, you'll know it's a Gundam XD.

Top Bottom