• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Also just so i can get this straight, there is no chance of brawl here right? i know it says melee only in the title :p

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
There is a chance that anyone caught playing Brawl will be forced to walk the plank.
And by chance I mean don't do it you have so much to live for.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Man, I dunno how many times I've told you baj. Go ahead and take brawl up there. Watch your wii get broke and your game turned into a drink coaster.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Man, I dunno how many times I've told you baj. Go ahead and take brawl up there. Watch your wii get broke and your game turned into a drink coaster.

I never asked you anything about TO5...

All i did was ask you if people brawled in ALbany and from what i remember you said No brawlers and its mostly melee or just no one in albany plays..

Ok no brawl w/e thats cool

jeeze.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I would also be down!

Make a list of people who would be down to go to Tipped Off 5 in a van.

1. Hiroshi
2. knihT
3. Rx-

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
cashmooney69 (5:41:12 PM): hey, whats the closest airport to the TO5 venue?
Buchheit the kid (5:41:32 PM): hartsfield-jackson
Buchheit the kid (5:41:37 PM): Its in atlanta I believe
cashmooney69 (5:41:54 PM): any way somebody could pick me up from there if I get a flight there/
cashmooney69 (5:42:00 PM): ?*
cashmooney69 (5:42:07 PM): Im going to fly this time, not drive
Buchheit the kid (5:42:13 PM): possibly-
Buchheit the kid (5:42:23 PM): We can ask in the thread

Any chance some GA smashers are able/willing to pick up mooney from the airport when this tournament happens?

Also, who all would be coming in from OOS and need to be picked up from the airport?
Please post if this applies to you. :)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Oh no. We're losing a brawl player. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

___

SB you wanna come. I mean come on. You could follow in the footsteps of darkrain and come win TO5. And have me screaming nonsense in a microphone for you. And have your fiancee cheering you on. And have a crowd of people cheering you on (or a few cheering against the other guy, however you wanna look at it)

You know it sounds like fun.

Zone

Smash Champion
I know this is way ahead of time but. Who can house me for this :D

I'm trying to go to every tournament for melee I can go to. To see how good I can get and how quick.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
SLink has to see if he can get the time off, and if he does we will be coming. And can bring a set up, but at the moment I can't make any solid promises.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I put in for the time off today. Let's hope it's approved. If not, maybe someone will switch with me that weekend. I want to come. If so, it will be CO_Brad, Nite, and myself for sure coming.

Top Bottom