• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
Zomg!!!

at least for me..best tourny ever for me..and my first oos :)

havnt had this much fun in such a long time..

M2k- if i was any help to you yesterday then im glad to do so. ill hit you up on aim whenever and remember keep traveling and keep doing as good as you r doing now. You r too good and you know it.

SleepyK- we r like best friends forever now lol. talk to me!!

Toasty- why r u so cool? stack it up *****!!!

Full Metal- amazing tourny and good set in pools. at least you got out with me lol.

hbox- your too good. we can talk later lol

colin- u did good. lol. and we had our laughs.

harriettheguy- soft bone structure lol

Rock Crock- your too good. eat florida up and attack out of state tournies from now on lol

Qdvs- ****r lol. stop picking on me lol

Legion- Its just you and milktea now... u r like one of the best female smashers in the nation. im proud of you x33

PB&J- thanks a million for the hospitality. We had lots of fun. cant wait for pound 4.

DJ Nintendo- your mad chill and cool man. we can talk more later as well!

Chops- AGREE WITH ME! your mad cool sensei. ill be glad to be your replacement.

FINCH!!!!! - dont worry..u'll get your big share in a thread buddy.

Iori- too good of a mewtwo..good matches on live stream.

Lozr- your fox is amazing. good stuff on pools.

Dr. PeePee (aka Professor ****)- your amazing..u definetily repped it up

Chaddd- ganon is good. too good.. i need more ganon matchup.

and for the others that cant come to mind cuz im tired.. GOOD STUFF!!! ill think more and post more later.

i cannot wait for pound 4!!! OOS-ing is too much fun.

btw, like my DP? lol

- uuaa

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I love all of you guys.

I hope no one was expecting great things from me this tournament, like I said I'm basically done taking smash seriously, but I'll still go local and enter and stuff.

But I was serious about fvckin up some Neighborhood P if I ever see him at a tournament.

And i'm all about some hype now.

XIF=best commentator?

who cares about some match? I'mma just call everyone on the stream a little *****!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
no, He has to learn the peach metagame first <3

haha Jason, you're too funny =D see you next time and good **** in the tourney.

Sorry about not being able to get your booze, man. But I guess in some ways that's a good thing :)

EDIT: Hbox was right, guys, he did do better than the last tipped off haha

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
oh, and i'd just like to vent for a split second about how bs me and gawes's bracket was.

So somehow, me getting second seed puts me up against 4th seed wes (already a ???) and then the winner gets to fight mew2king (awesome!) and the loser has to fight the loser of Tope and Colbol (...).

I didn't really say much about it then cause i didn't really care about it, but me and wes were talking about it afterward, and really it was kind of nonsense. Since the reasoning was that fullmetal wanted to separate by region as well, but in a tournament with pools, it should be region separated at that level, and then straight seeding to bracket. At least thats usually the case for large tournaments.

Anyway thats all I really have to say. No ill will to anyone.

I'm glad i got to see my florida pals again the most. It'd always a heart warming experience.

Chops: i'll see if I can make it out to smash a little more often.

Finch

Smash Lord
This was amazing. My first OOS and I made it out of pools!!!! (get lucky)

Some life **** happened to me right before I left for this so I am so thankful for the amazing weekend and everyone that did things that helped it be amazing. Evan thank you so much for the housing. I've never had so much fun hanging out with a bunch of people I didn't know. I wish I had met more people at this but I got friendlies with a lot of people and I feel like I benefited so much.

I didn't introduce myself to everyone but I was the ICs player that wasn't PB&J so if I played you then you can probably figure it out.

m2k: thanks for the friendlies but you're gay. Stop going peach against me.
PB&J: stop messing around with fox and get better with your real character(s)
Chops: Thanks for teaching me how to be hispanic. I'll never go back. Let's play more friendlies next time except not talk the whole time so we can actually focus lol.
Hbox: you suck. Get ***** by my giant ganon ROFL
DashDanceDan: Thanks for the friendlies and advice.
Cornel: Intense friendlies. Your falcon is really fun to play.
Foxy: WHICH ONE AM I TALKING ABOUT? You guys really mindgamed me. Good friendlies to the one I played friendlies with. Good matches to the one in my pool lol
Yay: You're a funny guy. Let's be lovers.
SleepyK: You seem really cool we should be bffls. Eventually I'll cheat on yay with you.
Toasty: Ness is too broken.
uuaa: you're so technical
Legion: Best female smasher?
Rockcrock: Your DK is so fun to watch it's ridiculous.
Harriettheguy: *makes a joke to m2k* m2k: "your hair is cool" rofl
The_Doug: Thanks for complementing my ICs. I need to learn that sheik matchup.
Ali: I didn't know who you were when I asked you for a friendly but that was the most fun match I played all weekend. I was like "oh great some scrub falcon player" and then the match started and I got kneed 3 times immediately. It was so close and we were both ******. Good ****.
nubdvs: Now everytime I see pictures from smash tournaments I look for smasher stance in all of them lol
Fullmetal: We had a close second match. I almost had you!
Soft: Thanks for congratulating me on getting out of pools ;) We should play a lot of friendlies next time we see eachother because I'm the only smasher in the world who likes the jiggs matchup.
ihavespaceballs: I love your samus. I'm glad I got to play you.
Moogle: lol you beat me in winners and we got the same placing. Get wrecked.
Rx: I hate you
Amby: Everytime you take pictures of me at tournaments I'm never looking lol.

Sorry to everyone that I seduced into playing friendlies with me and then picked Ice Climbers lol. I'm sure you had fun ****** me anyway. FL/GA/NC smash is too good!

Nite

Smash Champion
Had too much fun. Probably gonna post shoutouts later. I'll post one for now though.

FullMetal- Good **** hosting this tourney. A lot of beastly people showed up. Fun matches as always. I realized this weekend that I don't know how to marth ditto. Why does everyone just see the matches that I lose? LOL I love you, man.

Oh, and I really wanted a cookie, but I didn't want to pause my match in pools. Hahaha.

-Chad-

Slackerator
@ Fullmetal- I really wished you would've worked with me on our pool a little bit more.

4 from midsouth, 3 of which in the same crew, 2 of which who are BROTHERS. Also they rarely ever travel to smash tournaments much less 7 ****ing hours to come try to compete. They were uber disappointed and I doubt that's a good experience to encourage them to keep traveling.

I really hate to keep saying it but every time we come to GA we get pool screwed it seems like......

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
wow Chad, really? @_@ That blows...

Mike...sorry I didn't help out more like I said I would :( I know how hard it is to handle the stresses of running a tourney and making **** work like pools/brackets, but sometimes there are highly unfortunate oversights [eg: Chad's post]..I'll definitely help out more next time to help prevent stuff like that from happening :(

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Definitely a super fun tournament, especially after it ended. Interesting things happened as well. Some girls are stupid lol.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
they're being processed right now, actually :) dang yo, beat me to it...but it's allll good...in fact, this weekend made me feel something inside, and honestly?

It can only be described..............................as this:

edit: LOL get ***** toasty XD
this is the picture I was trying to post:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/curiousenver/Tipped Off 5/DSC00122.jpg
editedit: omg. get double ***** @_@

here are the rest:
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/curiousenver/Tipped Off 5/

and there are about 25 more pictures being processed

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Had too much fun. Probably gonna post shoutouts later. I'll post one for now though.

FullMetal- Good **** hosting this tourney. A lot of beastly people showed up. Fun matches as always. I realized this weekend that I don't know how to marth ditto. Why does everyone just see the matches that I lose? LOL I love you, man.

Oh, and I really wanted a cookie, but I didn't want to pause my match in pools. Hahaha.
Much love to you too, Nitey-poo. And LOL everyone did come over when I was 4 stocking you. <3

@ Fullmetal- I really wished you would've worked with me on our pool a little bit more.

4 from midsouth, 3 of which in the same crew, 2 of which who are BROTHERS. Also they rarely ever travel to smash tournaments much less 7 ****ing hours to come try to compete. They were uber disappointed and I doubt that's a good experience to encourage them to keep traveling.

I really hate to keep saying it but every time we come to GA we get pool screwed it seems like......
wow Chad, really? @_@ That blows...

Mike...sorry I didn't help out more like I said I would :( I know how hard it is to handle the stresses of running a tourney and making **** work like pools/brackets, but sometimes there are highly unfortunate oversights [eg: Chad's post]..I'll definitely help out more next time to help prevent stuff like that from happening :(

@ Above two posts: Chad, I'm sorry that pool turned out so poorly. :(
Something I strive to do as a tournament host is make sure everybody doesn't play their own players from their region and avoid deathpools. I would guess what happened is that I didn't recognize some of the player's names, and didn't know where they were from when I put that pool together. I'll endeavor to do better in the future! :(

Again, thanks so much to everyone for showing up to Tipped Off 5! I hope everybody had a really good time, and I'm so grateful to be a part of the smash community! ^_^

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
imo mike next time just make use of tio's location function in addition to their name and skill.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I didn't really record anything.

I am anxiously awaiting all videos though(especially those IHOP ones LOL).
The tournament itself and IHOP afterwards and Toasty's house were all way too good.
As far as IHOP goes... Our table was the best. ;)
So like...I totally recorded a lil' sum'n sum'n at my table from IHOP. Pretty fun stuff. Nothing that serious involved, but here's my recorded session from there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vowyCqh7xG4

PB&J

Smash Hero
finch-i was thinking the same thing actually..my icy's are too rusty and i need to get them better..good stufff for everybody coming to the tourny
'
sorry to anybody i offended..tired johns

and i heard nes noob was really good

Purple

Hi guys!
finch-i was thinking the same thing actually..my icy's are too rusty and i need to get them better..good stufff for everybody coming to the tourny
'
sorry to anybody i offended..tired johns

and i heard nes noob was really good
top 5, two stocked tope.

Purple

Hi guys!
Hey guys. i (stupidly) let someone borrow my stick on saturday, (i think it was HeavyHands?). I saw them taht sunday, but i never got to get my stick back. Send through mail? Dx

SmashterLink

Smash Ace

Yeah I was really disappointed with our pool. The only person from Run7 that wasnt in my pool was Nite. And we had Chad in there who is from our same area. Sucks.

But overall I had a great time. Even though our pool sucked, I got lots of great friendlies with people I had never played before. This was me and CO's first tournament in too long. We will be going to tournaments more heavily again for sure.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
next time i'll ensure that mike takes down your state and/or crew!
or mike...

won't be getting it in the butt.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
next time i'll ensure that mike takes down your state and/or crew!
or mike...

won't be getting it in the butt.
NO you take that back

Again, sorries to Run7/Midsouth- I'll make sure it doesn't happen at Tipped Off 6.

Shout-outs perhaps to come later, but untill then:

Everyone I played is sexy
Everyone I didn't play is also sexy

Top Bottom