• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fully Voice-Acted Doc Louis Speeches for Every Character and More

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I was JUST watching these cause I saw you post it on Gamefaqs lmfao

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Very nice! I could have used more chocolate references. Maybe you could do some extra random ones (for Smash Run?).

pokémoneinstein

Smash Cadet
@ Nielicus Nielicus : Hahaha, small world. I originally posted it there because that's where I sorta hang around, and that's where I had originally done it as a writing project, but then it occurred to me there are plenty more people who might find it fun!

LoboRundas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LoboRundas
3DS FC
4098-3496-0921
Switch FC
SW 6696 1795 2392
Well dayum, these are pretty good. Congrats on these, hope Nintendo has something like this in mind for the new game!

D

Deleted member

Your Doc impression is really good, and these are fantastic. I would love to see you do these for any characters announced in the future too.

LF2K

Floor Diver
These are pretty neat! I really liked Captain Falcon's.

Last edited:

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
Any chance you could make these all one video? I'd love to watch them, but they'd be hell on my view history, which I actually use for some stupid reason.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Wow. This may be even better than what Riley Inge will do at release day!:4pacman:

I would say it needed more references to the characters' games, but so far (From my viewing) you seem to have it down!

One Handed Sword

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1005-9385-3445
I thought this was official for a second! Good job! However somethings that are in the description are not said in the actual video.

Last edited:

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
This is really cool! Kirby's was really well done.

If you plan on doing any more, I'd suggest Chorus Kids or Toad.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
You did great on these! I particularly loved your take on Master Hand, that one gave me some chills.

pokémoneinstein

Smash Cadet
Thank you all so much for the positive response! ^^

I thought this was official for a second! Good job! However somethings that are in the description are not said in the actual video.
Yeah, I had to take a few liberties adapting them from text to audio to make it sound more natural and cohesive, and I probably missed a few things while going back to edit the text. If you notice anything in specific, feel free to comment on the videos and let me know!

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
These were great.
Hope we see something implemented in-game for Little Mac on the Punch-Out!! Boxing Ring all StarFox style.

Top Bottom