• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fun Games with Smash64

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
With all the competitiveness in smash 64, most of us may have forgot about the fun side to smash64. (Omg there is one?)

I am going to create a list of some unique and FUN (omg! Yea non-serious smash64!) Games you can play with Smash64 :)

Feel free to post suggestions and I will post them here if they are original.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last Stock

Setup

Mode: Stock (1)
Stage: Any
Damage Ratio: 50%
Items: Very High

Items
Heart Containers
Stars

Conditions: Well this game is pretty straight forward; just try to KO your foe, while trying to stay alive yourself!

Remember: Item containers do blow up from time to time, you can use this and stars to do massive damage and knock back (which is a hard thing I find at 50%)

Offensive/Defensive Rush

Setup

Mode: Team Stock (5)
Stage: Any (Larger Stages seem better though)
Damage Ratio: 100%
Team Attack: On

Items
Star Rods
Fans

Conditions: This game is very different then most, before you start you must decide who on your team will be offence and who will be defense.

Offensives Player: You’re not allowed to use any items (you are allowed to use your own projectiles), your only objective is to fight with the other offensive player, and KO them. (You are NOT allowed to hit the other decisive player unless they jump into the fray) You win when the opposing team has no offensive player.

Defensive Player: You are not allowed to hit any other player except with projectiles (this means link, fox and Samus are probably the best defensive players) Your main purpose is to help finish off the other teams offensive player with star rods (they have a spike like knock back when thrown) and to help your partners recovery with fans (they send who ever they hit straight upwards when thrown)

Pokemon battle

Setup

Mode: Stock (Any)
Stage: Dreamland (due to its small size)

Items
Pokeballs

Conditions:

The only thing you do in this game is throw Pokeballs! This is one of the most random, and fun games out there, Mew and golden will be your bane!

Remember: Fox can reflect some Pokemon attacks, while Ness can absorb some.

Falcon Punch!

Setup

Mode: Stock (Any)
Stage: Any
Damage Ratio: 200%
Items: None

Conditions:

This is the manliest game ever; all you do is attack with falcon punch only!

Falcon Punch! “Alternate”

Setup

Mode: Stock (1)
Stage: Dreamland

Items
Bumpers

Conditions:

This game is not too much different from “Falcon Punch!”, only thing is you’re also allowed to pick up and throw bumpers, that’s it.

Remember: Bumpers can save you, or your foe.

Blast Smash

Setup

Mode: Stock (10)
Char: Link or Samus
Stage: Dreamland
Damage Ratio: 200%

Items
Bombs
Motion Sensor bombs

Another simple, yet fun game, where you’re only allowed to use explosives. This means Link’s and Samus’ (Down B ONLY) natural bombs are also allowed to be used.

War

Setup

Mode: Stock (3)
Char: Any
Stage: Mushroom Kingdom
Damage Ratio: 80%

Items
Bats
Light Sabers

Conditions: This game has a few specific rules so I will list them in chronological order to make it easier to follow

1) Using projectiles only, get your foe up to 80%
2) Using either a bat or a saber, KO your foe (without Throwing it, you are allowed to use other attacks to build % as long as you don’t KO your foe, if you do you must suicide)
3) On your foes last stock, Using projectiles only, get your foe up 95%
4) Using any smash attack(and only smash attacks), get your final KO.

Remember: If you get hit because of an exploding container, or your foe trying trying open a container...its your own fault...dun get hit!

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I loved the Pokemon battles too.

Normal 5 stock match with items on Very High and only Pokemon balls.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
I once did the funniest battle ever with a friend:

Luigi, taunt only.
200% damage, Dreamland, no items.

The only rule here is that if you are hit off the stage, you are NOT allowed to jump or up+b. (This is because even at 200% killing with Luigi's taunt is nigh impossible!)
Mindgames FTW.

Jigglypuff rest battles can be done like this too, but with allowing your opponent to recover. Luigi taunt battles are the funniest thing ever though.

Also - Level 1 Falcon wagering. If I've been playing Smash with friends, then we grab something to eat, we might throw 4 Falcons at level 1 on a small map like Peach's Castle or Dreamland while we're chowing down, stick damage at 200%, and watch the sparks fly... or lack thereof. Black Falcon always seems to win it...

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I once did the funniest battle ever with a friend:

Luigi, taunt only.
200% damage, Dreamland, no items.

The only rule here is that if you are hit off the stage, you are NOT allowed to jump or up+b. (This is because even at 200% killing with Luigi's taunt is nigh impossible!)
Mindgames FTW.

Jigglypuff rest battles can be done like this too, but with allowing your opponent to recover. Luigi taunt battles are the funniest thing ever though.

Also - Level 1 Falcon wagering. If I've been playing Smash with friends, then we grab something to eat, we might throw 4 Falcons at level 1 on a small map like Peach's Castle or Dreamland while we're chowing down, stick damage at 200%, and watch the sparks fly... or lack thereof. Black Falcon always seems to win it...
The Taunt and Rest games seem much like Falcon Punch! minus the Manliness.

As for the falcons, me and Dylan_TNGA are allready waaaay ahead of you xP

99 stock,3x lvl 1 falcons, and one lvl 9...just for sum fun!

(lvl 9 is the hot pink one ;3)

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I forgot to say mine wars, (items very high only mines) and better to play at Hyrule rather than other stage. They are hella funny too. You can try it with bombs also but I think it's not as good.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Does anyone know the original name of the "offensive/deffensive Rush" game?

It was posted on the old SG site ages ago..but i cant remember, it was too long ago xP

War i created myself though, and i am looking mainly for more games like "War" and "offensive/deffensive Rush" with more complex stratagies and approaches

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
I like to play Falcon dittos on the RttF stage with damage ratio 200% till I manage to kill my opponent with a Falcon Punch x)

MattNF

Smash Lord
DK Race:

2 players giant DK, other two are normal DK
Race to the Finish Stage
Damage Ratio 200%

One Giant DK and a small DK are on a team. The small DK has to pick up and carry the larger DK to the finish line (or vice versa) using his grab. First team to get there wins.

A variation of this is have the small or large DK go alone and have his other teammate defend him along the way.

B Link

Smash Lord
epic giant dk racing

use race to the finish
there are two teams
one person on each team is giant dk
the other person is normal dk
normal dks carry giant dks to the finish
giant dks can't move when let go of

its pretty fun the first few times

MattNF

Smash Lord
epic giant dk racing

use race to the finish
there are two teams
one person on each team is giant dk
the other person is normal dk
normal dks carry giant dks to the finish
giant dks can't move when let go of

its pretty fun the first few times
LOLWUT.

We posted at the same time with the same game. Weird...

NixxxoN

Smash Master
but
i thought pokeballs caused ds :(
True.

I was about to ask if items cause ds, if its all items or only specifically some of them?
When I first joint in Kaillera I was told never play with items because of DS.

And LOL @ Giant DK race. Never thought of it, good idea.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
heyyyyyyyyyyyy

DK Race:

Race to the Finish Stage
Damage Ratio 200%

One Giant DK and a small DK are on a team. The small DK has to pick up and carry the larger DK to the finish line (or vice versa) using his grab. First team to get there wins.

A variation of this is have the small or large DK go alone and have his other teammate defend him along the way.
Credit me for that.....I was the person who came up with that idea while playing fireblaster, boom, and darth a few months ago -------_------

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
DK Race:

Race to the Finish Stage
Damage Ratio 200%

well, this is good but the thing is a few codes are required for this..and you didnt provide them D:

and just a question...how do you get past the bumper area with a giant DK ? O_o

swebits98

Smash Apprentice
lolol cool post. i sometimes play with pokemons on high mode >=] on dreamland, hehe!

Top Bottom