• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FUND: Help MANG0 get to EUROPE! $496.0 Goal: $1000! (BEAST 3!!!)

Theftz22

Smash Lord
He got 4th, which is good, especially out of hundreds of people.

:phone:
It's obviously really good but it's low enough maybe to convince mango that he's not still better than armada but he just loses because (insert johns) and that he can't be the best without trying.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Wow, probably the first time I've seen mango acknowledge his loss with absolutely no johns. I definitely approve.

Mango, you are one of two main things that have inspired me to play this game. Hella legit. You can beat Armada at his home if you try hard.

Beat!

Smash Master
I'd donate to this, but I just donated $100 and $50 to EVO and samox's documentary respectively, and I need to make sure I can afford the course literature for my upcoming term. Might donate later on, though.

hectohertz

Smash Ace
mango, do you think if you went to europe you could control your tendency to 'rush towards the edge and play super aggro at all costs'

rewatching your losses to m2k at apex 2013 and armada at apex 2012, i think both were caused by you going too hard. i really liked how you kept it under control against hbox at apex2013, didn't play with him at the ledge too much, and pulled off a really nice solid victory

anyway, hope you go. maybe you can win some $$ at g3/ evo

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Stop doobin' on the railroad, brother.

Your technical prowess coupled with your spacial/situational awareness makes you a monster.

Your styles, however, have been adapted to. Go back to the drawing board and develop some new ones. I know you can do it.

Set the record straight and throw out your intentions.

You used to be hungry to learn and evolve. Remember your love for Rollout? Remember that passion to be the best? What happened bro? Get back to work.

State your goal and I'll stake some cash. Real talk.

Zoler

Smash Ace
I like how Mango spelled it r@pe instead of ****. Like it hurts to spell it out.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
The whole point of this thing was to see mango go tryhard on Armada on his home turf. >_<
There's pretty much no one else close to his level right now in Europe.

LLDL

Smash Hero
The whole point of this thing was to see mango go tryhard on Armada on his home turf. >_<
There's pretty much no one else close to his level right now in Europe.
Lol I was just thinking the same thing

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Mango coming to Europe would have been so cool so I really hope this fund will work out.

Will send some money in the next few days or something.
The world better be ready for the best smash matches of all time

On topic: Both Scar and Mango would be pretty hype.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
im gonna go talk to armada

that homo cant just retire when I had a trip planned to his ****ty land

Armada

Smash Lord
Mango talked with me. Serioulsy guys, that's not gonna make me change my mind.
Im sorry to all the people I dissapoint with this, I truly am. But do people really wanna see me play if I don't have the fire?

Even if you would like to see it I can tell you it's not happening. I have done much for the community and have got so much from it too.

My decision is final!

Bing

Smash Master
Really Disappointing but I mean, I don't blame Armada, if you don't have the drive, theres no point. Maybe a break is all you need, but regardless, that does suck for Mango... though... free money? >:)

Top Bottom