• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fund Raiser for Armada Donations goal reached

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Nah, that's just something gay people say to feel better about themselves. Being attracted to another man is always homosexual.
No, it's something straight identified people say who aren't comfortable with being a bit heteroflexible.

Gays are generally proud of who we are.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Nah, it's also something straight people say who are mostly comfortable with homosexuality, while poking fun at uptight people and generally being inclusive and tolerant. A trolling of the ignorant so to speak. People generally like to get a reaction out of people (troll) and fall to peer pressure (being cool). Most likely also a hint of jealousy involved, attempting to conceal this fact by drawing attention to someone else in a humorous fashion, thereby somewhat downplaying their looks, but maintaining your acknowledgment of them.

or something along those lines.

It's not shamed gay people, nor is it only uncomfortable straight people, it also is something people who are mostly comfortable with things say.

so I half agree with DoH and completely disagree with Merkuri (which seems to be a trend in these forums).

Edit: I miss-used the term heteroflexible

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
zgetto is beautiful. i consider hanging a picture of him above my bed everyday so he is the first thing i lay my eyes on in the morning <3

nohomo

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
why do people still respond to merkuri? one of his first posts was talking about how mango's falco isn't impressive.

that should've been your first clue that he is some1's troll alt. he eventually grew the balls to troll outside the old MU thread, and now you all have just fed him to unimaginable growth.

every time you respond to a merkuri post, just picture my avatar. it'll help you out.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Lol you're all bunch of idiots. Obviously Dark' Hart's post was only semi-serious, and guess what? So was mine! Geez you people call me uptight when you're the ones who are uptight, and also dumb.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
dont get confused merkuri, you're one of my favorite people since VBM, but some people actually dislike you and dont know what to do with you.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Lol you're all bunch of idiots. Obviously Dark' Hart's post was only semi-serious, and guess what? So was mine! Geez you people call me uptight when you're the ones who are uptight, and also dumb.
I wasn't actually trying to imply you were uptight, though I can kind of see where you got that idea in my post. You obviously were not being completely serious with your post. and im bored at work.

Also, zgetto's beauty is serious business. Nobody was joking.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
So I hate to ruin the massive Zgetto fanboyism and all but if theres nothing useful to be said about OOC players or donating for their Pound appearance then... this thread should probably be closed lol

Luffy Dahean

Smash Apprentice
OMG I just read the whole thread, some people were even talking about donating money to me and Overtriforce. Thank you very much to all of you, I really appreciate it. Buuuuuuut luckily we had enough money. What we REALLY need now is housing, because flight + registration + having our euros in dollars = not enough money for the hotel. I dont really like this because it seems that every single player will stay at the hotel, but **** happens.

PS: VIST HOUSE US PLEASE WE WILL PLAY SMASH WITH YOU AND I PERSONALLY OFFER OVERTRIFORCE TO YOU SO YOU COULD USE HIM AS A SEXUAL TOY.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
LOL

strawhat check your PMs :)
My pants.

They just exploded.

Amazing European players getting housed in my region? Totally accessible for beautiful, manly smashfests? Smashers from different sides of the globe coming together for the love of Melee? Aaaaaaaaah this is what men live for!

I've got to train hard for POUND. This **** is for real. :bee:

Top Bottom