• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funnest Character?

Anton Koetzler

Banned via Warnings
This thread is just for, "Fun" purposes
Just put in your funnest character in your opinion!

AirFair

Marth tho
I definitely like marth (obvious bias lol) but falcon is just fun to land stuff on. If it wasn't skill dependent (for fun) then falcon would still be my answer.

Haras

Smash Rookie
In my opinion, I think Mewtwo would have to be the most fun character to play on a casual level. He's really light, and has a great jumping height. You can also pester your friends with his B move.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
It's gotta be :luigimelee: or :falconmelee:. Luigi is just an overall fun character, and Falcon probably has the most satisfying moves in the game. :nessmelee: and :yoshimelee: are also really fun.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It my come across as bias seeing as how I main Falcon because I think he's the most fun.

But smashfests usually end up being Falcon dittos by the end of the night so I'm inclined to think most people consider Falcon to be the most fun character (but the fact that he has difficult match ups in tournament play makes him less attractive to main at a serious level)

Jdawg9876

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jdawg9876
3DS FC
4399-1836-0019
Mario and Falco to be perfectly honest.

Ringedge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ringedge
Most people would say their mains are the funnest characters to play in the game, I find it a little disheartening that people don't play their favorites because they want to win more.

Last edited:

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
Most people would say their mains are the funnest characters to play in the game, I find it a little disheartening that people don't play their favorites because they want to win more.
I find both Falco and Fox more fun than Sheik but I main Sheik. Her style just suits me better. Lol. With the mindset and approach I have for basically anything competitive, Sheik fits better than Fox/Falco. I'd probably win about as much with Fox/Falco, maybe even a tad more, but I feel much more comfortable with Sheik.

Last edited:

RitterBomb

Smash Rookie
:ganondorfmelee::ganondorfmelee::ganondorfmelee::ganondorfmelee::ganondorfmelee::ganondorfmelee::ganondorfmelee::ganondorfmelee::ganondorfmelee::ganondorfmelee:
Especially with the skill level of my friends, but still in general, ganon is way to much fun. Dair city!

AirFair

Marth tho
lmao. Falcon tho is legit the funnest character.

You can do this with other characters, and I do it when i play to mess with people, but it works best with Falcon bc of his godly taunt. Basically when you are techchasing or dashdancing and you want to **** with your opponent just taunt in the middle of dashing towards them. It cancels all momentum and the whole dash in general. I find it hilarious.

Greed-checkTheTek

Smash Ace
lmao. Falcon tho is legit the funnest character.

You can do this with other characters, and I do it when i play to mess with people, but it works best with Falcon bc of his godly taunt. Basically when you are techchasing or dashdancing and you want to **** with your opponent just taunt in the middle of dashing towards them. It cancels all momentum and the whole dash in general. I find it hilarious.
I'll taunt when i spawn back on stage and it agitates them because they cant hit me lmao

Kidney Thief

Smash Journeyman
I don't like fast fallers, but I think Young Link is pretty fun because he's the most similar to Falco out of all the floaties. Pikachu is nice too, he's pretty similar to Fox but he's a floaty too

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
Probably Mr. Game & Watch because of his flipping bacon move. Ness is another character I have the most fun with since I play as him the most along with Pikachu.

Last edited:
Top Bottom