• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I have an SD card... I just cant load anything to the internet, at least, not that I know of...
There are a few image hosting websites that you can use to upload images.

http://photobucket.com/
http://imageshack.us/

For Brawl Snapshot websites...

http://brawl.kakkoister.com/
http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/

Regarding SD cards, not all SD cards are compatible with the Wii. Make sure that the SD card that you bought has the "Official Nintendo Seal" on the packaging.

This is what the seal looks like.

sonicx927

Smash Cadet
Also, in other news, WHAT HAPPENED TO JIGGLYPUFF??? WHY ISN'T JIGGLYPUFF HERE? WE NEED MORE JIGGLYPUFF PICTURES!
you want em? you got em!

Bowser: you're going down this time jigglypuff! now that I'm Giga Bowser you can't beat me!

Jigglypuff: O rly? :p
Bowser: O.O.......

Bowser: crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap

sonicx927

Smash Cadet

Falco: hey fox, what does the scouter say about this guys power level?

Jigglypuff: OH NO YOU DON'T!!!

Jigglypuff: that joke is dead man! get over it!

Grandeza

Smash Master
Rupeeclock I don't main wario anymore so instead of shadow wario, can I get shadow Diddy Kong?

requesting to use the dark diddy as avi until shadow diddy arrives ^_^

sonicx927

Smash Cadet
i wish i wasn't so impatient that i have to double post but whatever

let's see what you guys can do with this pic

M@v

Subarashii!
Finally got my pics uploaded. Feel free to make your own captions as well. Enjoy!

Falcos Thought: Jeez Lawez, what IS that?!?!

Luigi on vacation. Just a bit camera shy.

DO A BARREL ROLL!!!

Wario: Dont worry luigi, It'll only hurt for a second
Luigi: MMMAAAMMMAAA!!!!!!!!!

Fox gets suprised by his secret lover

The tortise isn't beating these "hares"!

Ok. Story time.

Peach: Ok. so you three have come here because you want to be my next boyfriend. You going to tell me one by one why you think I should pick you.

Captain Falcon: Babe, if you pick me, I'm gonna Show you my moves!

Sonic: Face it. What's cooler than having the fastest running boyfriend on the planet? AND I can breakdance!!

Marth:"I've been real lonely lately. I need someone to talk to, someone to bond with."
Peach:"<_< Uh-huh, i see....I don't really think..."
Marth:"Why am I even here? I don't even find you somewhat interesting or attracting. Plus, you stole my colors!"

Marth: "Ooo... a guy with a mask, how interesting indeed."
Captain Falcon: uh-oh.....Umm...uuuhhhh.....my friend sonic would LOVE to meet you..Sonic? SONIC?!?!?!

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey Pgh-M@v-Pgh, how did you zoom in so close in Subspace?
when you hit pause:
Click on shoot. Then standard camera menu will appear. the only thing you can't do is rotate around on angles with the control stick(I use a gamecube controller).

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
when you hit pause:
Click on shoot. Then standard camera menu will appear. the only thing you can't do is rotate around on angles with the control stick(I use a gamecube controller).
There's actually a reason for this, the way the stages are designed mean that even slightly moving the camera will show things you're not meant to see.
The background is shaped like a half-pipe you see.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Also to add mystery to the level since since it's a scrolling platform game. It wouldn't have any fun seeing what will you encounter next am I right?

sonicx927

Smash Cadet
man I wish people would post on this thread more often, oh well

ROB: wario what the hell are you doing?

Wario: check it out i can lick this thing off my nose!!

sonicx927

Smash Cadet
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! it can't be true! we need to get more people to visit so it doesn't die! well..... I'd be willing to do it.... is there anyone else who wants to bring back this thread?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Are you ****ing serious people? This thread IS NOT dying neither is Smashboards! Stop with the +1 post count!

sonicx927

Smash Cadet
can i have sum1s wii code so i can send them my pics coz i have loads nd want to put dem up plz my wii code is up
my wifi isn't working but if you wanna use your SD card, you can email them to me and i'd be happy to put them up, just in case you don't know how to reach them, go to your SD card then click on the following
private
wii
app
RSBE
al
then just drag those files into your computer and send them to sonicx927@hotmail.com and i'll handle it from there

sonicx927

Smash Cadet
srry for double post

donkey kong was training hard for mario and sonic at the Olympics, training his speed, strength, and balance all at the same time. but when he heard he wasn't gonna be in the game he took it well...

it meant he could start training for brawl instead

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Took some more snapshots. Most were from Multi-Man Brawl.

If you want to take snapshots while doing Multi-Man Brawl, you must first create replay data from there and then play the replay. Pause during the replay and you can then take snapshots of the Fighting Alloys. 10-Man Brawl is the best mode for making replay data.

Top Bottom