• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
my turn!

be warned, some of these are more awesome than funny, but all are from either textureswaps, unrestricted cam, super characters, or other/all of the above.

Team Starfox!

diddy?

if you look closely you can see temple. and that blip above temple is superlucario.

when did meta-knight get so big?

the giant has been slayed.

i spy with my little eye....

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

Wolf Fox has a zipper on his head

Toon Ling dressed as santa's elf, or is he a wink?

What link looked like when i took this pic was he was wearing a green mask, but everything else was pretty normal, then *click* this came out

The pink knight

2 face? (4 face?)

Olicrab

moar Olicrab

tiny head

Crooked eye

the wise lucahermit

tiny breakdancing mario

Bad*** has a new name...

...RoboKnight

*POP!*

Big shoes

Mr. Game & Shark

Solid Ike

Pikario used Tunderbolt!

It's super effective!

Metal Shadow

THIS is your texture on drugs! (Don't do drugs kids)

The hunchback

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859

jiggly-****

whats that? it's i giant EFFING LANDMASTER

i have not zoomed the shot at all, he just ate a lot of mushrooms.

funny story behind this shot, lucario was flying REAAAAALY high, and pit was shooting arrows at me, and i paused as an arrow hit me, but because i was so high, i died instantly.

itsa mario bros!

again

i actually didn't use a texture swap here, i just played on the results screen... weird.

RIDLEH!

all shapes and sizes... and dimensions.

don't ask.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
here are some of my moveset swaps
diddydede
this was a very strange one. his final smash both gave diddy dedede's annoying animation & 1 waddle dee spawned in the middle of the stage, and stayed there. but diddy also flew around in his jetpack.
his special moves all worked too, but some a little strangely.

metuigi
this one worked surprisingly well. he only got in a partial lock with his up and forward specials, but the both worked. (one stuck him in the drill rush animation, the other made him float upward infinitely)
also, his up and down throws stuck people to you. so i grabbed me friend, stuck him to me, and did my up special and we had to quit the match XD

diddysaur
surprisingly, never froze the game. my neutral special just shot a peanut (from i don't know where) and even my final smash worked.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
and some more random swaps i tried

Mr. Game & Fox!

Pikasaur!

ROBillypuff

and jiggilybot

and also the abomination i call spit. it was a squirtle/pit mix

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
The game is rather "old" now and taking screenshots isn't what it was before. It has lost it thing (at least to me).

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
if hacked brawl pics = funny, then this thread is still good. and hacking is a great way to get better pics easier.

Top Bottom