• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
Hacked screenshots are getting boring. Maybe hacked to zoom in closer, but all the character swapping isn't that funny to me.

Samochan

Smash Master
Hacked screenshots are getting boring. Maybe hacked to zoom in closer, but all the character swapping isn't that funny to me.
I think it's completely opposite, hacked screenshots have infinite possibilities and are ridiculously funny in a way normal screenshots aren't. We've seen thousands of normal screenshots, let's see some really funny hacked ones now. :3

Good Yoshi, you look kinda cool!

(cookie for the person who catches the reference)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Videos aren't allowed in here, but youtube-ing hacked brawl videos is probably a really good way to find some.

Joka

Smash Journeyman

A donut! Or, is it the bagel?

Kid: "Hey! Do something funny!"
Mario: "Stupid brat...."

DRILL CONTEST!

Joka

Smash Journeyman

Lucario: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AHH---GARK---I think I'm having a heart attack..."

Sonic: "STOP RECORDING!!! Turn this thing off!"

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

it was kinda hard making this in MS paint, i had to stretch the sides of the blue boxes so that they fit the length of the pic, and then i had to cover up the text that was already there, and replace it with my own. it was all possible by the power of that tool that grabs the color from wherever you click, and the other tool that can copy and paste segments.

the bar at the bottom was from this picture:

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord

Sakurai's team took his wishes to add more aerial combat way too serious.

I would be pissed off as hell too if my legs were severed.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
remember when this thread was copied pictures, pictures from Smashbros.com, and the same jokes being done over and over again?

hacking is one of the only way to keep this thread alive, otherwise, you need pretty good pics to justify funny. hacking provides things you could never see before expanding the boundaries of picture taking.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
remember when this thread was copied pictures, pictures from Smashbros.com, and the same jokes being done over and over again?

hacking is one of the only way to keep this thread alive, otherwise, you need pretty good pics to justify funny. hacking provides things you could never see before expanding the boundaries of picture taking.
QFT

i'll upload my next batch... eventually.
is there a bulk snapshot decrypter? i've been doing them 1 by one :dizzy:

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
brawlsnapshots.com can do 20 at a time online, but there are even bulkier decryptors, both online, and as download-able programs.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Those were the days.

I also liked when mediocre pics were funny right after brawl was relased.

And when Rupee posted some of his masterpieces, those pretty much MADE this thread.

Meleemaster, has anyone done any swapping with Giga Bowser of Wario Man?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
none at all actually, i thought i might do that after i finish all the movesets for the regular characters. and bowser's moveset doesn't seem to work.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i can never seem to get charizards to work either, although i saw a youtube video with metazard...

and thanks, i think i'll make an account on that website.

Top Bottom