• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
I find them funny (some) :p
Which is great for unhacked pics.
Meh, so what if some are hacked. :p It can make for some really cool and...interesting snapshots with what you can do to characters with codes. A few examples below for how it can change appearance:

Meta Charizard.

Dark Meta Charizard takes flight!

Charizard and Meta Charizard, notice the differences.

^ is supposed to resemble this: http://fc64.deviantart.com/fs25/f/2008/036/e/f/Charizard___M_by_Muxlowe.swf

^ is also supposed to resemble that which is in the url I posted just above this, but this is a full body shot, not just the head.

Shadow Charizard (vaguely resemble an old picture of Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness?).

Golden Charizard, shining like Ike's sword (that is a hint).

Interesting changes? I need to do some of other characters. XD I thought I'd post these particular pics since this is pretty much the only active thread here, so they'll get attention. =P

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, quite the compliment, thank you. :) I thought they looked pretty cool too, it's pretty fun to fight looking like in any of those snapshots, particularly the one in snapshots 5 and 6, but the one in snapshot #7 sometimes changes from that purple to just a darker shade of the normal metal color. :p

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Guess you could say hacked an SD Card, though I really just downloaded some files for the Homebrew Channel and Ocarina and put it onto my SD Card.

And sorry about the poor quality, I don't know of a way to upload them with better quality, I know it is frustrating...but here is a few more of those "example" snapshots of mine to show how codes can change the look of a character. <.< Notice that I said "A" character. Lol

Silver Charizard.

Silver Charizard, relaxed.

Onyx Charizard.

To take some of these snapshots I have made use of an Unrestricted Pause Camera code. That third snapshot appears to be of particularly poor quality... >_>

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
That's badass.

We should get those Brawl texture guys to make the Pokemon into Digimon, and making Charizard into MetalGreymon seems like a good first step.

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't look that much like it, but I guess there is a bit of a resemblance, never thought of it. XD

These next two snapshots are for MarsRoy. :p

A Ninja!

Dark Ivysaur.

There. A lot of the characters cause the game to either freeze, or have no effect (no change of appearance), Charizard is the most compatible, luckily. XD

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
I think, if it is headache inducing, probably. XD J/k, thinking about it hasn't given me a headache, but continuing to just might. :p

Anyways, how about some snapshots that don't involve codes now? ;)

Charizard just owned some Ike!

Luigi about to lose his cap wearing head!

Charizard, after witnessing the headless Luigi dancing oddly.

Don't fall in to the water!

Charizard is actually way bigger than Bowser!

I've got more, butI'll get comments on these first so I won't end up posting too many images in just one post.

whipster1

Smash Cadet
sorry but I am still a kid.literally. but I'm mature enough to know things that shouldn't be mentioned
I'm stuck in the frontier now
really how do u think I know about digimon. a 45 year old who knows digimon is just weird

[just a side note where can i get a sd card. do they come for the wii?]

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
what are you going on about whip? to me that thing looks nothing like metalgreymon... kinda but not really. lets give digimon a break. im a big fan from back in the day. season 1 and 2 were the best. season 3 was .. alright ... but the rest of them... is like eh.

and sidenote. you can get an sd card anywhere. they all work with the wii.

mikeman

Smash Cadet
I think, if it is headache inducing, probably. XD J/k, thinking about it hasn't given me a headache, but continuing to just might. :p

Anyways, how about some snapshots that don't involve codes now? ;)

Charizard just owned some Ike!

Luigi about to lose his cap wearing head!

Charizard, after witnessing the headless Luigi dancing oddly.

Don't fall in to the water!

Charizard is actually way bigger than Bowser!

I've got more, butI'll get comments on these first so I won't end up posting too many images in just one post.

haha charzard is a beast!!!!!!!!!:chuckle:

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
lol wow those looked great smashmaster. thanks lol. and hey guys cant we give it a rest with the digimon stuff.
I like Digimon, but yeah, that Meta Charizard doesn't really look that much like MetalGreymon, even though it has a slight resemblance, bit very slight. :p

And I am assuming by smashmaster you were talking to me, so, thanks for the compliment. :)

Got a snapshot with a little something added to it, but is pretty much the same as a snapshot I've already shown, you remember this, right? Well, there's just one insignificant difference, which is:

Pit is asleep right in front of him, that's how I got the booger bubbles on the screen. XD

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
yeah i was talking about you . sorry if i cant quote people just as they are. i like to have fun. nicknames and all you know right ssbmaster2007 lol but yeah keep them coming . more pokemons lol

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
You're right, it is. XD! And okay MarsRoy, you can feel free to nickname every member here. Lol. Well, I've got another snapshot, but it actually isn't Pokémon related. :O

Sailor Wario.

Top Bottom