• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
pedobear only goes after da kiddies...
Which is why he disapproves of ZZS.

hey, the wii version has IR, i think that makes it better than the other versions by far, there's never been as good as an Infared online multiplayer game as CoD5 for the wii, compared to it MoH heroes 2 can't compete.

i'd take infared aiming over a few more maps, players per match, weapons, and graphics any day
Motion Sensing is great in FPSes but Wii FPSes are so awful and limited they don't even compare to the 360/PS3 ones. Do you have a 360 or PS3? Because it sounds like it's the fanboy inside of you that's talking and not the Meleemaster I fell in love with 15 years ago!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Which is why he disapproves of ZZS.

Motion Sensing is great in FPSes but Wii FPSes are so awful and limited they don't even compare to the 360/PS3 ones. Do you have a 360 or PS3? Because it sounds like it's the fanboy inside of you that's talking and not the Meleemaster I fell in love with 15 years ago!
you fell in love with me when I was a 1 year old? you're starting to sound a bit like pedobear yourself...

i'm just saying that with the advent of the wii remote actually being implemented in a FPS and making it work well is pretty amazing. few other wii games use it like this, namely metroid prime 3.... and..... well that which is why cod 5 is so great, cause the wii mote is the only way someone can point and shoot in a game, instead of using a controller to aim and fire, or a mouse for even better precision than a controller. i'm not saying that cod5 is the best game ever, (i'd put goldeneye and nightfire way above it) but the implementation of the wii remote in very good ways is something i can stand behind. so when the game The Conduit comes out, you know i'm gunna get it. it has the best graphics ever for the wii using the quantum3 engine that high voltage created, and that allows for textures, graphics, and high definition rendering that the wii has never seen before. and they're makin The Coduit a pretty awesome fps similar to halo... which is pretty awesome.

and.....

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
That I can agree on, definetly good use of the Wii remote.

And yes, I fell in love with you when you were 1. I wasn't being pedo, trust me, you were big for your age.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
i wish i didn't have priorities.... then i could have all the time in the world.... to take brawl pictures

EDIT: i was wondering why no one posted the conclusion...

this one was good too

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
it was a funny brawl pics thread meme... specific to this thread only... until the sexy snake and zamus (simpsons) gif was created and slowly spread over youtube, perhaps on 4chan or something.

it started because nearly every smash dojo site picture of snake featured snake's skintight suit's "backside", and people felt the need to overly emphasize it

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
i guess i should of been quicker. i get sexy snake. he is sexy . i want to be like him when i grow up. but that one about tires. its like um ok. its like my friend who would tell jokes. did you hear the one about the guy who had untied shoes?.... no what?...... he fell down! heheheharhar..... thats not funny. thats just what happens to people. anyway . dont worry my friends. ill be posting many snaps soon. and ill be sure to wait in good time to even them out.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
i guess i should of been quicker. i get sexy snake. he is sexy . i want to be like him when i grow up. but that one about tires. its like um ok. its like my friend who would tell jokes. did you hear the one about the guy who had untied shoes?.... no what?...... he fell down! heheheharhar..... thats not funny. thats just what happens to people. anyway . dont worry my friends. ill be posting many snaps soon. and ill be sure to wait in good time to even them out.
if you don't get it, you really need to get more experienced with other places on this board.

the phrases the picture caption is referencing are "Tires don exits" and "Tiers are 4 queers"

and please keep your next "original" "snaps" to be actual brawl snapshots, i'll do the same

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Nintendo Verse

*clap clap clap, clap clap clap, clap clap clap, clap clap clap*

Buddy you’re a boy make a big noise

Playin’ in the street gonna be a big man some day

You got mud on yo’ face

You big disgrace

Kickin’ your can all over the place

Wii will wii will rock you

Microsoft Verse

Buddy you’re a young man hard man
Shoutin’ in the street gonna take on the world some day
You got blood on yo’ face

You big disgrace
Wavin’ your banner all over the place

Sony Verse

Buddy you’re an old man poor man
Pleadin’ with your eyes gonna make you some peace some day
You got mud on your face

You big disgrace
Somebody better put you back in your place

I miss the days when creativity came not from hacking, but from having such a challenge as only a limited amount of photos and having to find a new joke.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
you also seem to have forget post #1:

Personally, I think we've seen enough pictures that we can make really funny/stupid captions and such. Well, I'll start:

Snake: Batteries not included, mother******.
Mario: Mamma Mia!

EDIT: There are NO song posts allowed. There is a separate thread for them. Search for it. And to help you further understand,

NOW LISTEN UP PEOPLE!
= SONG POSTS,

WHILE EARTH = MY THREAD!

You do the math =)

Oh, and video game quotes are an exception.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
anyway melee master. i still dont get it. . it really does not make a lick of sense. even if its something that someone once said on here or somewhere. how does it make it funny now? i dont see anyone picking up my ideas and saying stuff like ash beats me. but its cool. if you want to have inside jokes about tires be my guest. .. just kinda lame. but o well .

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
it's memes, not "inside jokes". inside jokes are close, but this is wikipedia's take on the matter:

"The term Internet meme (pronounced /miːm/) is a neologism used to describe a catchphrase or concept that spreads quickly from person to person via the Internet, much like an inside joke"

the phrase "tires don exits" has been used countless times within the Internets in reference to arguments about competitive smash and the existence of tiers for the characters in the games, some people don't believe in the existence of "ranking characters by winning-ness" and the phrase was born (from misspellings) the similarly used phrase "TR4Q" or "tiers are for queers" was created from the belief that anyone who wastes their time caring about tiers, really has some sort of problem.

memes are created by popular acknowledgment of the "meme", and a widespread use of it on the internet.

if you make your own little saying, it's not a meme

seriously, do sum research next time

Mumfie

Smash Rookie
Made a new code today for you photosnappers to enjoy, its not completely finished but it allows partly some character items to disappear like guns, granades, mines, arrows and so on.
It also hides most items on the game, also including appearance of pokemons and assist trophy helpers. It will basically let you make this kind of effect:

This will allow certain more characters to do the objection pose:

"OBJECTION! I am afraid that you have lost Apeolo, this evidence just wont hold in court"

"..."

Top Bottom