• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
now ^DATS racist...

aww man i'm sorry guys but i just couldn't hold myself... to make up for it, i'll actually post some more ACTUAL pics by me soon

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

Mei Ling, I've encountered some kind of cave demon. I don't think I'll be making it out of here alive...

CRABCHU BATTLE!!!

The coolest stage ever (download it here http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/stages/6881?user=1879)

Robo-Mario off to save the universe

"I am confused at this sideways shell" (this was a glitch on an unhacked match, the shell was sideways when it hit the ground, and it acted just like a shell)

Explosive Diarrhea

HIGH FIVE!!

Pikachu is weird

Barrel of Monkeys (tee hee)

*pinch*

You've just been MARIOWNED!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
but it is your fault that you didn't do any research before asking a question, a simple google search should answer almost any question pretty easily, and it would do the world a favor by having questions answered without having people needing to answer them. that's one of the reason's google was invented. why waste time asking a question when you can find it out yourself in an even faster way? that's why

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
hey man i wasnt super serious . if you love crab battle. sweet. nothing wrong with that. im just saying. i never heard of it. and i thought your pics were funny without knowing the reference . all i was trying to say. i had no idea what it was so i guess its not a very common reference. lol dude i think you always get way over your head lol that whole google thing and then the paragraph explaining it and surly the paragraph that will come after this.. its all a lot of work. but the important thing is we are talking and im so happy about that. i was being more rhetorical than inquisitive lol you could of ignored me. same effect. but like im saying. thanks for being my friend. really. means a lot.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
yeah almost since the game came out. . well in japan so yeah that works. i remember where i was last year. .... lol basically where i am now lol . but i was so excited when i got my game. lukey lol like lucario no luke . i like rcs comics cuz they are pretty clever and deep with the jokes. almost makes me want to know more about lucario lol

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
eh we all make mistakes. if i would of known in 2005 i would be still here i think maybe i would have picked a longer lasting name.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
The last part with Marth, Link, and Roy made me sad....

Why do you always have to make me fell bad RupeeClock....?

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
that pic of ike and MK reminds me of one of zsuit and pika. if nothing has changed in the morning ill post it.

and
cant read japanese . lol and no im not going to google it cuz i dont care lol .

Frown

poekmon
Zelda comic:

Zelda: Link, you have to use a Wii Remote if you want to play this game.
Link: I understand. Thank you for your advice Zelda.

Pokémon comic:

Squirtle: I am Squirtle. There is a trophy stand in my mouth.

PT: Squirtle, you just turned Rayquaza into a trophy.
Squirtle: Yes.

Pokédex: Rayquaza is a Pokémon.

Announcement picture:

"Next to this text, it says 'Complete!'"

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
Zelda comic:

Zelda: Link, you have to use a Wii Remote if you want to play this game.
Link: I understand. Thank you for your advice Zelda.
you got the zelda one all wrong....

Zelda comic:

Zelda: Link, you stupid ass hole, your not suppose to use a real crossbow you deep shit!
Link: Shut the fuck up Zelda! Go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich, bitch!!!

In other news, a really silly comic

....................hahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DAMN YOU ALL!!!!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
you've got the squirtle one wrong,

it says

PT: "GO SQUIRTLE!"

PT: "AMAZING JOB!"
squirtle: "squirtle squrtle"

PT: "GET BACK! GO IVYSAUR!"

jk

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Here are a new set of amusing snapshots that I managed to take.

The worst time to be sleeping

Sonic plays Donkey Kong...

Road Runner Recreation

The Super Fire Flower

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
i guess i can speak japanese now.

squirt-d hurt im a big dummy i be eating me some cookies

pt- hey there buddy lets put some green beans on there.

pdex- no trans fat!

everyone wins!

Top Bottom