• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Melee Pics

Joka

Smash Journeyman
Whatever. This is ridiculous.

If you think I suck, make your own, alright? No sense saying I suck when you can't do anything to top it.

superorange

Smash Rookie
This thread is a prime example of funny images being ruined by bad captions.

Seriously guys, a picture is worth 1000 words, don't bother captioning them.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
The second group of pics were funnier and the yoshi-pikachu action was.....interesting? (shouldn't pikachu be laying the eggs?). Psy

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Y'see, there is an inherent problem with the current way people are posting these pictures... it's not that they're badly captioned, it's that they're badly captioned.

The trouble with just writing in text the caption underneath a hotlink you get straight from the smashdojo webpage is that it doesn't LOOK like a caption... it looks more like a comment on the video... to TRULY make a caption, you need to put the caption INSIDE the picture... even if it's only at the bottom (unless it's something like Yoshi x Pikachu, or that crazy-*** Peach-Daisy kiss; that stuff needs no caption.)

Seriously, what is here now aren't captions; they have a feel more like picture titles gone awry.

...I don't think I've posted it before (if I have so sue me people need to see some decent snapshots again anyways), so I'll post the links to some CUSTOM SNAPSHOTS to show what kind of stuff I have... even though they're old as hell, and by now half of them have been deleted for better stuff...

Arranged in order of most bleh to most interesting (IMO.)

HOLY **** THESE ARE OLD just look at them; they even have a DATE on them to prove when I took the picture XD

Monkey Mona-Lisa
Trial by Fire
Link's Hello
Kirby in Awe
Dinosaur Hunting
Doc's Anesthesia

...and now, I shall tantalize you with this delectably different picture, and give preview to what delicious captioning I could present unto your hungry gullets... IF I ONLY HAD AN IMAGE EDITING PROGRAM >: /

Is Ganondorf going to do something to Pikachu? What business could the evil king possible have with this little yellow rat? Well... the only way to find out would be to find me a free image editing software along the lines of paintshop, other than GIMP, that I could freely download... 'till then this is all I'm showing :p

and yes... before you ask... there is more to this picture than just this picture... all in all there's about 13 snapshots I made that tell this amusing story... I just have no way to present it properly T_T

GOPrincessPeach

Smash Cadet

Mr. Game & Watch: Haha! Take that Zelda!
Zelda: Hey! You can't hit me! I'm a Princess!

Ness: Yes! Home-Run!
Captain Falcon: I've been home-runned. :dizzy:

Dr.Z

Smash Cadet
Simply puting "pwn" for every caption would atleast give everybody a chuckle, or more depending on the picture. Any volunteers?

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Simply puting "pwn" for every caption would atleast give everybody a chuckle, or more depending on the picture. Any volunteers?
Next time I'm bored and I have a camera around and Smash, I'm going to fill up the rest of my memory card with random snapshots, take the 10 best, then pwn them in here.

Dr.Z

Smash Cadet
Well if you don't like them, then ignore them! Don't say mean things. :rolleyes: :040:

A true point good sir, most likely you may get flamed with hate messages if the captions just come as bland to most people. I wouldn't do such a thing but putting some effort may gain back that respect. Don't let us down :D

4 Aces

Smash Ace

CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF '02! I NOW CONSIDER YOU GRADUATES OF THE MELEE ROSTER.

TWO-STEEEP.

Ness: FRIEZA!!! NOO!!!
Link: HELP ME GOKU!
C.Falcon:Falcon....RAWRGH!
Bowser: muahahhahaa!

Sheik::Zelda...please...I...I can explain!!!
Zelda::Take off my sheik clothes link....you look like a transvestite.

mario:It dosen't look like we are in mushroom kingdom anymore...
slippy::THERES....SOMETHING ON THE GREAT FOX....SOME...THING!

Sheik:: Faster slaves, FASTER!

Zelda:AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS, LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UWU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WILL ALWAYS, LOVE, YEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!"
Can you get the picture of all of the Melee characters in-game? Where did you find it?
I don't quite understand the slave-master one. Would someone explain that one to me?

Top Bottom