• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Melee Pics

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I can name so many thing you can do with dorf and peach, zelda, or samus. there's the Utilt, the taunt, the downthrow...dorf is so fisty.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
im not even goin to spam or flame so ill leave that alone and post pics to be made fun of.....

[*worthless pictures*]
See, here is where you show your idiocy. This isn't making FUN OF pictures; it's posting pictures that ARE funny.

Second...

THERE IS ALREADY A ****ING GOD ****ED BRAWL PICS THREAD! STOP SPAMMING THE **** OUT OF THE MELEE AREA WITH BRAWL STUFF! GTFO!

Aww, god ****it. Now you noobs with your noobiness noobin' up the place have gone and made my head aslpode from all the having to yell at you. >: (

But seriously, I am ****ing sick and ****ing tired of so many n00bs thinking they can get away with posting brawl pictures in here and just spamming this place in general *coughoniicough*

I propose starting a new Melee snapshot thread, where QUALITY of pictures and posts is enforced. WHO'S WITH ME?!!!

onii-chan

Smash Ace
See, here is where you show your idiocy. This isn't making FUN OF pictures; it's posting pictures that ARE funny.

Second...

THERE IS ALREADY A ****ING GOD ****ED BRAWL PICS THREAD! STOP SPAMMING THE **** OUT OF THE MELEE AREA WITH BRAWL STUFF! GTFO!

Aww, god ****it. Now you noobs with your noobiness noobin' up the place have gone and made my head aslpode from all the having to yell at you. >: (

But seriously, I am ****ing sick and ****ing tired of so many n00bs thinking they can get away with posting brawl pictures in here and just spamming this place in general *coughoniicough*

I propose starting a new Melee snapshot thread, where QUALITY of pictures and posts is enforced. WHO'S WITH ME?!!!
I believe this thread is for Melee pics only.
i agree melle picks only
hmm....if u remember correctly this thread was started by Joka.He makes the rule on his thread about what can be posted on it, also so far no mods have closed this thread so it means its doing good for itself...and who give you the ****ing authority to talk down on people like u know them? Thats what is wrong with people these days they talk big on the internet but in real life their just garbarge with no life what so ever so they go on the internet and talk their noise so they can feel better about their crappy life and this directed towards ChronoSquare.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
hmm....if u remember correctly this thread was started by Joka.He makes the rule on his thread about what can be posted on it, also so far no mods have closed this thread so it means its doing good for itself...and who give you the ****ing authority to talk down on people like u know them? Thats what is wrong with people these days they talk big on the internet but in real life their just garbarge with no life what so ever so they go on the internet and talk their noise so they can feel better about their crappy life and this directed towards ChronoSquare.
Just for fun, post some hilarious SSBM pics and make a funny caption for it.
post some hilarious SSBM pics
SSBM pics
There is your answer.

L2 Read n00b.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
There is your answer.

L2 Read n00b.
do i really have do this? i guess not cuz such childish games do not amuse me but......ur a really amusing guy u kno that? But like i said if he did want it on his thread he would have said it long ago. in case you haven't notice yet i have been on this thread longer than u and a lot of the pics here are just not melee pics but are also brawl pics.

You can talk all u want but it really ends here.....i have no time for ur crap so hurry up and disappear

Granz

Smash Rookie
do i really have do this? i guess not cuz such childish games do not amuse me but......ur a really amusing guy u kno that? But like i said if he did want it on his thread he would have said it long ago. in case you haven't notice yet i have been on this thread longer than u and a lot of the pics here are just not melee pics but are also brawl pics.

You can talk all u want but it really ends here.....i have no time for ur crap so hurry up and disappear
Excuse me.

He has a valid point. This is in the Melee forum. It's for Melee pictures. Sure, CS there lost his temper.

But you are the one that caused that break of calm mood.

And it'd be a good idea to learn proper grammar and punctuation before attempting to look smarter than the person yelling at you. It's not making you look good.

PS: The next time I see someone fling the word 'n00b' around like candy I will give that someone a cranial fracture.

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou

Second...

yep,that why where losing the funny, brawl pics

you cant make them the way you want the pic,that why melee is hip

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Excuse me.

He has a valid point. This is in the Melee forum. It's for Melee pictures. Sure, CS there lost his temper.

But you are the one that caused that break of calm mood.

And it'd be a good idea to learn proper grammar and punctuation before attempting to look smarter than the person yelling at you. It's not making you look good.

PS: The next time I see someone fling the word 'n00b' around like candy I will give that someone a cranial fracture.
THANK YOU for making the argument there... really, I just did that bold text not only for onii, but for those others who were also posting pics of brawl. I had the mind to argue with onii-chan... but as the past pages have shown me, onii-chan isn't reasonable, and I hate arguing with unreasonable people.

Now, let's get back to the snapshots...

Here I am. What is your second wish?

Joka

Smash Journeyman

Smart Bomb- The Better Bomb

And more from the good ol' Smash 64!

^This what happens when Samus rolls into a Pokeball.

Granz

Smash Rookie
NOT MELEE PICTURE
Smart Bomb- The Better Bomb

And more from the good ol' Smash 64!
NOT MELEE PICTURE
^This what happens when Samus rolls into a Pokeball.
For the love of god.
This thread's for Melee, not SSB64 or for Brawl.

Let the valid pics, CONTINUE! And I love those awkward suggestive pictures, they're hilarious.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Lol @ MysticKenji

Ok, here's what you can do to ensure that a picture shows up: Save it from its source to your computer, then upload the image to a hosting site, such as Photobucket.com. That way we won't end up looking at propaganda images :)

Joka

Smash Journeyman
For the love of god.
This thread's for Melee, not SSB64 or for Brawl.

Let the valid pics, CONTINUE! And I love those awkward suggestive pictures, they're hilarious.
1. I made this topic. I can post what I want.
2. From now on, this is Funny Smash Pics.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
LOL handsockpuppet is so clueless about LoZ. its nayru's love.
why yes, I am clueless about the Legend of Zelda. I never play the games since they take so long and I don't have much patience:( besides, nayru, faori, what's the difference.

Dead Sexy Vocab

Smash Journeyman
why yes, I am clueless about the Legend of Zelda. I never play the games since they take so long and I don't have much patience:( besides, nayru, faori, what's the difference.
Nayru, Farore, and Din are the 3 Goddesses of Hyrule.

Din = Red, forged the earth.
Farore = Green, gave the laws of the land.
Nayru = Blue, provided life.

There's the difference.

Top Bottom