• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny picture

VEC

Smash Journeyman
lol, thats funny man, good one. I don't main Lucario, but I understand it.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Now all you need is a line pertaining to Lucario with the same meter as the song and this becomes comedic GOLD. If it isn't already.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Sure it's not everyone's kind of joke but just because you don't get it doesn't mean it's stupid.
I agree with Speedsk8er and by Speedsk8er I mean SpazzerEXE, the glasses win. =P

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Oh my gosh, it's Lucay Zonday! O_O

Ha-ha, nice. :chuckle:

Judging from RupeeClock's post, is the joke supposed to be that since Lucario speaks telepathically, you don't hear him inhale during the song?
That's one reason, and the other is, well, um...

Lucario loves his chocolate.

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
The image of Lucario's hands wailing the same chords on a ****ty keyboard makes my inner child lol

then grab a klondike bar.

Miren

Smash Rookie
I have, and I have to say, I think it's one of the better Pokemon movies made. Anyways, I'll exlpain the relevance of the movie. It's one of the Pokemon movies that starred Lucario around the main storyline, forgot which one. It's back in time and Lucario gets sealed in some staff by his master in the past and Ash unseals the staff in the present time and Lucario pops out. Lucario then goes with Ash and some people to find out reasons and whatnot. In the movie though, Lucario is portrayed as a stoic character that rarely talks and distrustful of humans, having been "abandoned" by his master. A kid in glasses (forgot his name too) in the movie tries to help Lucario loosen up or become more open by offering him chocolate and Lucario eats it and enjoys it, aka, all the chocolate references.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
And apparently you see him eating chocolate with his master in the credit scenes.
(wikipedia rocks)Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Apparently the 8th movie

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
My favorites were first-3rd, fifth (because the place is based on Venice, Italy, and the ambiance music was awesome, and they had my favorite Poke, ariados in it!) 6th was meh, and 7th was situated in a place that was based in Canada (saw it in some interview or something). 8th was a good one, though, but I loved The first movie sooooo much!

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Admittedly, Lucario's movie awwardly was the only one which really stirred any emotion in me, which is very difficult in any animated movie, let alone a pokemon one. Nice mention of chocolate, but I missed the pop-culture reference.

Adapt

Smash Lord
chocolate rain is terrible... I never finished watching the video...

I did manage to watch the movie about Lucario though, mainly because I was curious about who he was. So i get the chocolate references

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
I have, and I have to say, I think it's one of the better Pokemon movies made. Anyways, I'll exlpain the relevance of the movie. It's one of the Pokemon movies that starred Lucario around the main storyline, forgot which one. It's back in time and Lucario gets sealed in some staff by his master in the past and Ash unseals the staff in the present time and Lucario pops out. Lucario then goes with Ash and some people to find out reasons and whatnot. In the movie though, Lucario is portrayed as a stoic character that rarely talks and distrustful of humans, having been "abandoned" by his master. A kid in glasses (forgot his name too) in the movie tries to help Lucario loosen up or become more open by offering him chocolate and Lucario eats it and enjoys it, aka, all the chocolate references.
Ah, okay!

BTW, is that part of the joke? One day when I was out shopping with my Dad, I was thinking about this, and it occurred to me that maybe the joke was his very deep voice! (*SMACKS SELF FOR MISSING SOMETHING SO OBVIOUS*)

Speaking of which, though, I'd like to hear Meta Knight sing "Chocolate Rain"! :laugh:

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Ah, okay!

BTW, is that part of the joke? One day when I was out shopping with my Dad, I was thinking about this, and it occurred to me that maybe the joke was his very deep voice! (*SMACKS SELF FOR MISSING SOMETHING SO OBVIOUS*)

Speaking of which, though, I'd like to hear Meta Knight sing "Chocolate Rain"! :laugh:
We don't have MK, but we have someone else with a deep voice and a death mask on that sings "Chocolate rain". It's Chad Vader!

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
Dogs can't eat chocolate............
Actually, they CAN if it's white chocolate (according to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, which sells white chocolate-dipped dog biscuits)!

Oh, my... :chuckle:

As for putting it up, you make it full-size by clicking on it, right click it, and select "View Image". Now highlight the picture address, put it in your post, and surround it with this:

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Actually, they CAN if it's white chocolate (according to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, which sells white chocolate-dipped dog biscuits)!
Of course a chocolate factory will say it's ok, they want to sell their product. ALL chocolate contains theobromine which is poisonous to dogs. It effects the nervous system, heart muscle ect.. White chocolate contains the least amount of theobromine compared to other types of chocolate, which is why it's used at the factory but is still poisonous to dogs.

Top Bottom