• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny things you've written on a test

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I wrote a fairly good Chuck Norris essay when our teacher was making us do practice essays every day.

Was last year, so it was funny >=[

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Once in Accounting 1, the question was : "What was this person's income?" and I had no clue so I wrote down as the answer : "IT'S OVER 9,000!!!!!!!"

DemonFart

Smash Lord
I took this from Calvin and Hobbes, wrote it on a Science test: "I cannot answer this question as it is against my religious principles." I believe the question was about Cellular Respiration's formula.

lmao!
i so gotta do that....

:094:

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Once in Accounting 1, the question was : "What was this person's income?" and I had no clue so I wrote down as the answer : "IT'S OVER 9,000!!!!!!!"
Good one.

I wrote CRAP on a test once. That is all.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
I had two friends that for an essay test coming up decided to challenge themselves by working in a particular style. One wrote his entire essay in a series of haikus, the other wrote his as a series of limericks.

The teacher gave them both D's. =/

D

Deleted member

It's not really a test, but we had a workbook in Spanish that had page numbers so the teacher could figure out what page to check. I didn't do my homework so I scribbled out all the page numbers and wrote 42, she found the pages though.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
One of our music exam questions was "who was Diatsu?" I had no idea who (s)he was, so I just said "a car."

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I remember a few people writing 'Jedi' down as their religion on information forms back in school.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
In a literature class about two years ago, I had taken a test on the book Speak. One of the questions pertained to a comparison of the main character's (Melinda) grades from the First Marking to the Second Marking. The possible answers were a) Dropped significantly b) Practically stayed the same c) Increased slightly d) Increased significantly. I circled b), but I wrote and bubbled OBJECTION! next to the question, for I knew the answer was decreased slightly (a 2.3, to a 2.1).

Later, when everyone was given the tests back, the only question that was marked incorrect was that question. We later discussed and debated the correct answer, and I opened the debate with a loud Objection! That's pretty much the only funny concept I've written on any of my tests/quizes.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I had a test yesterday where the question was....

Some people took the Communist Manifesto to heart such as the SPD, which stands for _________________ it was the largest party in _________________.

I didn't catch that part of the notes so I wrote down SPACE PATROL DELTA as the first blank and I wrote down Germany as the second, but I crossed it out and wrote THE GALAXY. To the right I drew the Space Patrol Delta symbol from Power Rangers, to the left I drew a Power Ranger. Above him I wrote RED RANGER! Below him I wrote POWER RANGERS YEAH! Then I drew the Power Rangers logo, Everything was in caps.

ShellFall

Smash Cadet
one time when i took the SAT and i was writing the essay, i ended my essay with the quote from the Big Lebowski "if you will it, it is no dream."

:)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
such a good movie

ive always wanted to see teachers reactions when they see things like that

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Whenever I had a multiple choice exam and got ACDC I would draw a lightning bolt next to the answers.

I also used to dedicated tests and quizzes to celebrities. The one's I remember were Dave Thomas, Grover Cleveland 2nd term, Don Knotts and Kirby Puckett. Teacher never responded to these though.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
My friend told me a hilarious one yesterday. He went on his buddy's math homework and made all the 8's look like a certain part of the male anatomy. Strangely enough, the guy did not lose any credit, but the teacher circled every 8 and put a question mark near it. XD

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Well I had a Math test last Tuesday and it was pretty awkward... I was showing my calculations and I wasn't organized when I wrote all my equations and so U drew arrows around my sheet since I had no time to clean everything up in 5 minutes.

Soon I drew a picture with my arrows resembling a muffin :3

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol in Science class, were were going over chemical bonds, and It said which bond does the atom use covalent bond, ionic bond, or polar covalent. I put James Bond.

The Boss of God

Smash Apprentice
Lol in Science class, were were going over chemical bonds, and It said which bond does the atom use covalent bond, ionic bond, or polar covalent. I put James Bond.
That's classic. I should have done that back when I took chemistry.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I wrote out about 3/4 of the script of Anchorman for my Irish mock exam(basically a practice exam before your final leaving exam)Basically 3 hours of writing.

I didnt even hand it up because I wanted to keep it afterwards.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Just yesterday, I had the chance to do this!

In my English class, we had a pop quiz on the first 5 chapters of a book that I did not read.

First question: What did Mortenson want to leave on top of the mountain?

My answer: A baby panda, because he's mean and sadistic.

Second (last) question: What was the name of the mountain?

My answer: Mount Pandabandonment.

I thought I was pretty clever there, yes.

Geist

Smash Master
Once I took a scantron for an optional survey of about 50 questions or so. I really didn't feel like putting down some random garbage that didin't serve a point, so I put down the notes for Lenny Kravitz's "Are you gonna go my way" from GH4.

brightnocturn

Smash Rookie
Man, I feel so lame reading this, I never did any of that cool stuff. However, I will add an interesting story I heard relating to this:

-A philosophy teacher gives out an essay question that says "What is courage?" for a final exam. All the students are working really hard, writing lots of pages and pages, except for one person, who quickly scribbled "THIS IS" on his paper, handed it over, and left the class.

D

Deleted member

Though it wasn't a test, for our history class, we had to make a bumper sticker concerning an aspect of the Civil War. My friend just drew a picture of Leonidas from 300 and you can guess what he wrote.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I know this one guy who took psychology in college, on his final there was a question that said "Why?" and absolutely nothing else. There was a huge space to write down a long, well thought out argument, but all he wrote was "Why not?"

And he got full credit, lol.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
♣ I can't really remember much that I did, except for this:

Q: A classmate offers you a piece of sodium he found on a hiking trip. What is your reaction?

A: I would give him a swift kick in the balls and tell him to hike back.

I swear to God I actually wrote that down. ♣

~rh

Smash Lord
I drew a Snorlax on an impossible question on my Calculus test that I failed today.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I usually draw swords and random people in armor on the back of my test if I'm not allowed to leave early or I'm waiting for a friend or something. :laugh:

In fact, I drew Ragnells on the back of my psychology quiz today.

chuckyj100

Smash Apprentice
♣ I can't really remember much that I did, except for this:

Q: A classmate offers you a piece of sodium he found on a hiking trip. What is your reaction?

A: I would give him a swift kick in the balls and tell him to hike back.

I swear to God I actually wrote that down. ♣
give him a glass of water and tell him to experiment :p

IrArby

Smash Ace
In 2005, on in impossible math test junior year (I think) I wrote "Snape Kills Dumbledore" in huge letters on the last question. For some reason my professor was rather upset by this.

Top Bottom