• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Furry Finder~ Fox Finder/Tournament Results

crifer

Smash Lord
did poorly @ M2N, Germany.
2nd in pools.
In bracket I had to face Budget player Cadet. I thought I knew the mk MU. after a good start, I desperately tried to land dair and got punished very often. Back in october I beat him pretty easily, but now he played like... only groundet with tilts (I tried to usmash OOS), patiently and didn´t commit to anything like dashes or something else. I wait for the vids to analyse them.
In losers I had to face Quiksilver who plays ZSS. He´s just better (placed 4th, beating luigiplayer, staco and orion (yes, the american orion))...

placed 35 out of 83 (?).

M@v

Subarashii!
2nd/16 smash nation 2.

1 stock away from winning the whole thing too X_X

Finally beat blue rogue in a tourney set (winners finals 3-1), but he ultimately wound up beating me in grands (1-3 and 2-3).

Went mostly Fox. Won 1 match with mk to help me advance, and 1 match with Falco to help advance. Went Falco a couple other times and won, but they were in the sets I lost vs Blue Rogue.

Top Bottom