• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fusion 1 Results! South Jersey ~ 3/13/10

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
**** commentary, i want keitaro on all future live streams. "Why is my mom calling me when I told her I was at work.... I mean I was obviously lying, but still."

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Sorry for North PA not making it, nobody wanted to go because of weather (including me, driving thru floods does NOT sound like a good time :( ). Nice job Keitaro, repping Falco like a true pro. Also, congrats on the victory, Shadow!

Maybe I'll see some of u guys at Penn State on the 27th (doubt it, unless u wanna drive that far :laugh: ). Hopefully we'll make it to your next one, Chibo!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
psssch ppl need to leave earlier to get here and leave the tourney later :p

i went to the tourney at 10:00am and left the tourney at 9pm and didnt drive in any rain at all, it only rained while i was in the venue.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good!! Me vs Shadow winners semis and me vs Inui winners finals would be great cause that's all I remember being recorded from me.

D1

Gratz to Keitaro. Why are these Fusion tourneys w/ such low turnouts. I usually expect vB tourneys to have much larger attendance.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Gratz to Keitaro. Why are these Fusion tourneys w/ such low turnouts. I usually expect vB tourneys to have much larger attendance.
This one was slated to have a much higher turnout but the weather was reaaaly bad and a lot of people had to cancel.

North PA originally had a van + car coming totaling like 12 people. The van broke down like a week before the tourney meaning -7 people, then the car didn't come because of weather so -12 ppl total
Pierce, Ksizzle, JG, etc didn't come because of weather so that was -5 people
Ebo wasn't able to drive the Philly players down unexpectedly so there was -4 people

So just those three things together meant minus 21 people, which would have made it at least a 40+ person tourney.

D1

**** that sucks, I agree the weather really was horrendous this past weekend.

Kudos to all the soldiers that attended for sure.

Seeing trees fall all over the **** place was really scary.

Are there any vids of Keitaro's Falco up by any chance? I haven't seen Keitaro vids in ages.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
PolyBrawl is probably the most successful tournament series attendants wise.

Always have 60+

Keitaro

I'll argue for KTAR being the best beginning with KTAR 2 :D Jk jk, but for the next KTAR ill be getting a bigger venue so I can actually advertise my tournament unlike what I've been doing (not advertising on purpose cause I don't want 100+ people although its arguably looking close to that.) Hope KTAR 2 doesn't get to that level, but if it does the tourney will still run smooth, just won't be much space to walk which I hate.

Also don't forget about the vids Chibo!!

Zucco

Smash Master
are you planning to upload the doubles sets we did? I kinda rather them not be up since I was playing bad all day but I understand if you really want to.

Zucco

Smash Master
It's a promise I make that I upload all sets recorded to avoid bias.
alright T_T. also since we are talking about your videos, how come alot of the videos from BR2 were never up? I know I saved my set with Ally on there and it never got uploaded. I didnt really do good but I wanted to see it lol.

Prawn

Smash Master
its ok my other account is unbanned now

lol @ that diddy icon.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
alright T_T. also since we are talking about your videos, how come alot of the videos from BR2 were never up? I know I saved my set with Ally on there and it never got uploaded. I didnt really do good but I wanted to see it lol.
True, I sort of forgot about them lol. I still have them though, I'll go back to record them soon, I promise.

GTFO. Stop lying Chibo lol. You only upload the sets the you play well in.
lol not my fault i play well against you in every set :p

wow chibo really? >_<

smashboards is slowly becoming more and more like AiB, getting infracted for every little joke.
Clearly a spam comment, it was a small one point thing. If you would like to you can take it up with forum support.

Top Bottom