• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fusion 3 ~ Mid Tiers Singles & Doubles, Livestream, and More!

Would you like this to be a 2 day event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm not 100% sure on helping out if Heero's event is really on the same day...
Pretty much the same for me too.

Although it says all that Chibo, Ksizzle said he spoke to Heero recently and Heero said PSI 3 is still on for the 18th.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I will most likely speak to HEERO today and let him know to post so he can break the confusion going on.

Spoke to HEERO, said he will post tonight around 8.

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
I hope this happens, this tournament is actually within reasonable driving distance!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Currently it seems people want it to be Sat only. Come on this is during break, perfect time for a 2 day! Either way, what should we do about side events? Low tiers? Mid tier dubs? Mid tier singles?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol but ur mid tiers character is a low tier!

xzax i was gonna ask to team but if u wanna team with keitaro, kingtoon u wanna team?

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Im think about it chibs. ur def high up on the first to team with list ima just see if anyone else wants to and i dont want u to get ur hopes up cause i dont even kno if im going.

but yea would anyone be interested in teaming with me. anyone good.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i lost the first game of the whole day after playing wifi earlier that afternoon!
blaaaah johns

maybe this would be a fun event to do a ROB only side event at :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Vinnie's been wanting a ROB side event somewhere lol, I think a good amount would enter it. I'd only make it like $2 entry or something.
And lmao I def wouldn't win.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok so Inui seems to have jumped off the face of the (mountain?) planet, so I'm back to hosting this on my own lol. No worries, I'm ready to take this into overdrive. Everyone continue to vote on how many days you want this event to be!

I'm confirming that there will be Mid Tiers doubles and singles here now, get ready for that!

There will be an awesome livestream for this tourney, everyone should be here but in case you want, get your streammonster status on!

Also I renamed this to Fusion 3 as it should be

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Fusion 3 sounds great, and I'd be more than willing to help with anything just let me know if you need it.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't think he's implying..... I think he's straight up telling you you're ***. x.o

Top Bottom