• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Future of smash bros 3ds hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'd look forward to it. Seems pretty interesting, but obviously, it'll take a while for it to be a reality.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I assume hacks on the 3ds would become more popular than the Wii U version hacks in the future just because it seems easier for the 3ds. Having a project m on 3ds? I don't think that will ever happen if I recall, they already confirmed they won't be doing a project m on other consoles.

People seem to already hack the game to get 200+ stat miis already, so we may see something awesome (but not project m big or anything) sooner than we think.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
They've already hacked MK8 with custom tracks. I think we are a bit closer to getting it hacked. There was someone who got Pyrosphere's textures ripped.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Ice Climbers made possible?

For real tho, I would think that 3ds hacking is unlikely to do too much since the game is mostly Single Player or Online. There's nothing much you can do alone and Online would most likely break stuff. Wii U would have more potential on being hacked to do awesome things.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Ice Climbers made possible?

For real tho, I would think that 3ds hacking is unlikely to do too much since the game is mostly Single Player or Online. There's nothing much you can do alone and Online would most likely break stuff. Wii U would have more potential on being hacked to do awesome things.
Ice Climbers: Yes Please.

3ds: so what? I barely have any friends, and only one of them has 3ds. I don't play online much, but hey. Those who want/like to play alone can have the choice to hack it. It is getting close to very possible now since they are finding song files and etc...

Wii U: Comparing it with how long Project M took... The wii u modding could take a couple of years... But hey, I barely research and I didn't even research so I HAVE NO IDEA.

Last edited:

Mizzy Moe

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3883-6486-6414
just to throw out people have also been hackin the song files in the 3ds version not sure if they ever got the wii u version workin or not but baby steps.

and i would most of all want to see more characters in the games aka shadow since i guess since hes an assist trophy he has a worse chance of gettin in the smash ballot and pretty much the others people wanna see but feel dont have much of a chance

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
while it's true that PMBR said they won't mod Smash 4 intoi a new PM for legal reasons, I firmly believe that if people can crack the code on how custom equipment works, it wouldn't be hard to come up with something close to PM's pace, even without wavedashing...

I don't need to go into detail about Smooth Lander, but other effects like Anchor jumper (increased fall speed), Air Glider (move faster in midair), Dodgy Dodger (nerf rolls), and such could easily give players the options they need to tweak a fighter how they think the tournament crowd will like most. and if you don't like it, you can easily use other effects to bring your own spin. no stat boosts or anything. just buff and nerf certain things to your liking, and ban only the effects that are unanimously disliked, like Nimble Dodger (Buffs rolls).

Smash 4 has plenty of options for character adjusting already, it's just hampered by an RNG system... take out the RNG and you're golden... IMO

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Please do not bump old threads.

Also, hacking your 3DS is very limited right now, because the newest system update fixes up all of the current browserhax exploits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom