• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G.A.M.M.E (Orlando, FL Jun 4th-6th) Brawl/Melee/SSB64 ft. JaimeHR!!!!!!!!!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Gonna be a giant fighting game tourney in my hometown June 4th-6th. Yes its going to feature all 3 smashes. And its going to be hosted by Plank, who runs the famous Pound tourneys. Looks like its gonna be huge.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263121

If anyone ever wants to get wrecked by yours truly on console, this is your chance. :)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Haha. Unless you've played against Prince or Sossi lately I think you're the 1 whos gonna have a weird look on his face. :)

dandan

Smash Lord
yo sheer, where can i stay for cheap in orlando?
disney world... or maybe not.

i've been there several years ago for about 15$-20$ a night, i do not know if that is much or not for you, but i think it is pretty cheep.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Ummm the venue is a hotel so I'm sure they gonna have some kinda deal goin down, check there 1st.

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
yea they have a discount but it's still about 120 a night which would probably be doable if i split a room w/ a few people but i don't know anyone who'd be down since i've never actually met any decent smash players irl =/

Lovage

Smash Hero
tourny looks pretty good

i'll see how hyped it gets for melee and how cheap i can get tickets
(if they're cheap s2j will prolly go too)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hahaha then we'd get to see if you two are big bullies/@ssholes in real life like you are on the boards.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
yo, hamburglar, id be down to share a room for a couple of nights. let me know asap if ur goin for sure so i can buy my plane tickets right away

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
yo, hamburglar, id be down to share a room for a couple of nights. let me know asap if ur goin for sure so i can buy my plane tickets right away
ok, i'll let you now for sure by the end of this week. right now i'm at about 80% sure i'm going, i just need to figure out my monetary issues.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Everyone should come and play ssb64/melee with me.

Isai has played me on console, why haven't YOU (looks at everyone).

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Everyone should come and play ssb64/melee with me.

Isai has played me on console, why haven't YOU (looks at everyone).
why dont you guys come to sunny spanish summer and have a nice holidays and play us on console (pointing out at every good american smasher) :]

TANK64

Smash Lord
lol
I'm going to **** everyone at this (64/melee)
and I'll finally get to fight Darth's Sammy
already got my moneys for it, and....I'm already in Orlando
I'm bringing a recording setup as well
(video proof of me 10 stocking Sheer in a Ditto! :colorful: )

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Gonna be a giant fighting game tourney in my hometown June 4th-6th. Yes its going to feature all 3 smashes. And its going to be hosted by Plank, who runs the famous Pound tourneys. Looks like its gonna be huge.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263121

If anyone ever wants to get wrecked by yours truly on console, this is your chance. :)
What would happen if someone was to come and start **** for no reason?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Smasher what are you talking about? Darth I don't know honestly. No idea how many brawl/melee players will enter ssb64. FL doesn't have the greatest ssb64 scene but we have a ton of brawl/melee players so who knows.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
sheer has to face my sammy first before he can fight another one haha

on a side note, we can have a smashfest at the hotel where ill be stayin at. it'll be called "Darth Rancorous's Smashfest Dos" lol

oh, and jaime, u wanna split a room? that way we'll save some money and the possibility of u comin out to this will be higher :)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Or you guys should all come to GAMME. Didn't you see Jaime wants to come?!?

I'll be a legend once I'm the first person to play JaimeHR in real life.

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
Thanks for your offer Darth Rancorous, that would help a lot, however I would feel bad if you had to pay everything so I'll try to bring my share for the hotel just in case.

I just need to confirm some dates, since I'm also attending to a National Computer science Contest on June, after that is settled, I can start worrying about transport rates, event/hotel locations and how to read a map properly (lulz).

This is getting very exciting, I'm really looking forward to it.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
yeah, this should be pretty sick. as soon as im 100% sure im going (i will find out within the next couple of weeks) ima start planning for it

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Looks like jayme is pretty serious about comming.

My chance of becoming that first legendary guy to play jayme in real life is looking quite good.

I'll put Jaime in the title to hype this **** up!!

Top Bottom