• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G.A.M.M.E. - Orlando, Florida - June 4-6 2010, $2000 SSBB

Moadib_GPX

Smash Apprentice
We'll be at Florida Gaming this weekend officiating over Modern Warfare 2 and Halo. Jebailey will have the Smash tourneys. We hope to see you guys this weekend!

Moadib_GPX

Smash Apprentice
What's the door fee looking like?

I'll be there most likely since I'll be moved back by then.
All the Pre-registration fees for badges at the moment are $25 - this will change after December 31st and will go up to $30...get your badges now!

I will be updating the initial post when I reach my destination (500 miles from me atm) and update more of the recent info).

It was good seeing a lot of you guys this past weekend.

Miniova

Smash Rookie
I'm confused on the entry fee's thing. Can you please explain it to me. I would like to join the brawl and melee singles.

Moadib_GPX

Smash Apprentice
I'm confused on the entry fee's thing. Can you please explain it to me. I would like to join the brawl and melee singles.
Sure

We have a convention badge which grants you access to most of the events in the convention - there are 2 concert events held in the fairgrounds that are separate from this badge.

Once you have a badge you can register for any of the tournaments you wish to register to.

Each tournament is $10 additionally.

Please feel free to ask questions or post PM's

Salt

Smash Rookie
I'm still a little confused...
Are you saying melee is for sure? Because its still not on the website or anything like that.

If melee is a go, I'll be bringing 4-5 people with me from out of state.

Moadib_GPX

Smash Apprentice
Oh yes, Melee is a go and we are putting $1000 bonus on it.

The website is our biggest issue - I have gone through multiple webmasters promising to deliver a site to my specifics and have not been able to finish it, we have the beta up for people to see, and I have some new guys on it.

so it will be up soon with a lot of details on it. but essentially for the fighting games, SRK and Smashboards, Zaibatsu and the many others will have all the details for each tournament.

Thanks!

Toneh

Smash Lord
ughh, so its like $50 to enter singles and doubles for smash? Not sure then...

Also, i think u have to fix your #'s for the payouts.

50/25/15/5/5 - Brawl/Melee/Smash 64

When results come out, it goes 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and then 5th place twice. So its top 6.

So i would prolly do 45/ 25/ 15 /10/ 5/ 5. That or the payouts i used on the 1st page.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
$25 isn't bad for 3 days and the supplies GPX provides. I can't wait to come to Florida again and see everybody ^^

Zone

Smash Champion
Can I donate some money into the Melee pot size like a couple hundred?

And all I ask is that I get front row seats to the hype matches.

PM Me a response I may not catch the response.

pockyD

Smash Legend
$25 is a bargain for a venue/setups that never close

though i'm worried that 49 might not be enough if barlw/melee have to share; will people be bringing setups on top of it?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yep people can bring setups, plenty of space. u have to realize 49 VENUE OWNED setups are totally diff than ones people bring, cuz they never move and can stay organized. people moving **** slows it down so much.

my idea is the 49 tvs will be STRAIGHT tourney tvs, whereas the rest that anybody bring can be friendly tvs

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I've emailed you guys in December to see if you need help but I haven't been contacted. So I imagine that it's safe to assume that such help isn't needed.

Top Bottom