• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G&W still too good?

Nerfs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Durggggggg

Smash Rookie
NNID
Durggggggg
I feel that G&W is still in need of a few nerfs. It's probably just me being salty but I think that some things are downright jank with his moves. His down smash after a down throw can cover a missed tech, I think a tech in place, and a right tech. His up smash killed me (Sonic) off the top off battlefield when I was at like 68% or so with perfect di on the mid platform. It was halfway charged. I would be fine with this, if his recovery wasn't so good. He can literally recover from vast distances with just an up b. Plus, the bucket can stall his momentum to boost it even more! I mean, if the pmdt has updated the game this far and thinks nothing is wrong then fine, since their game knowledge is superior to mine, but I still feel like he needs either knockback and damage nerfs or a recovery nerf. Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom