• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G~Y~G~O Results!!!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I was hoping for a game breaking news. )=<

Oh well, it's not like I've gotten any better since I missed like a **** load of tourneys and play Puyo Puyo more. I wish I could had been there.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
1: m2k ($192.00) - Good **** winning, and fun practicing with you
2: judge ($96.00) - Didn't play but ur a cool guy
3: Anther ($32.00) - Good stuff, our matches were closer than i thought they would be
4: Panda - Nice meeting you
5: lain - You destroyed me haha, i need to learn that match, fun talking to you again
5: NOJ - team friendlies vs. m2k were fun haha, jk Judge ur pro
7: Omni - Good talking to ya
9: bboy - yay
13: Arc - Good games, ya we'll play again some time
13: L_Cancel - lol yeh i know :p i face a really good olimar and so ive gotten good at it haha
17: chichi - Good **** in teams! 5th and we just met haha
17: notra - good job running this and ur a cool dude, fun set aswell
25: sole - Thanks for the ride.. do better

Good talking to everyone and meeting everyone.. I'll be sure to come to another MI event

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah, that's my YouTube channel.

I just got done cutting Melee vids - they'll all be uploaded by tomorrow. Brawl will take some more time, understandably... >_>

Melee sets I recorded:
Anther/SCOTU
M2K/Severest(?)
Moose/Shaeden
Mikey/Bowyer
Mikey/Moose
Mikey/SCOTU
Mikey/Shaeden

Brawl sets I recorded:
Lain/BBoy
M2K/Anther
Lain/Judge
Panda/Judge
Anther/Judge
M2K/Judge

and of course tons of friendles.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
1: m2k ($192.00) - Nice job taking first in all events! It was good to finally play you, too, in Melee. Maybe at some point I'll be able to play you in Brawl, but eh, I'll take what I can get. Say hi to vidjo for me, and tell him to come to a tournament sometime.
2: judge ($96.00) - Hurray for you! You did really well in the first match against M2K. Looks like you'll get some valuable ditto experience now, huh? And any time you need a ride someplace, lemme know.
3: Anther ($32.00) - I only saw a bit of your fourth match, but I can say that you're definitely as good as I remember, if not better. Maybe next time you'll be able to take the set from M2K, but this wasn't the day. Don't give up!
4: Panda - Oh, Panda, so close to the top three! You'll break in next time, and thank you so much for teaming with me. I had so much fun teaming with you, and I hope to do it again sometime!
5: lain - Still don't know how to answer your Dedede, but eh, you're the better player with more experience. Don't let your losses get you down! You learn more from losing, after all. *hug*
5: NOJ - Another great tournament for you. Congrats on getting this far! Maybe you'll be able to take a tournament again soon. Sorry about the doubles, though. Random shenanigans. ^_^;
*inserts* Bowyer - Again, sorry about the doubles. You and NoJ were doing really well and probably were going to win. If it wasn't for... well. You know. Maybe next time.
7: Omni - I'm glad you're feeling better. This tournament just seemed to be a bit of a downer for you, but maybe next time, right? I'm sorry to know you aren't coming with us to SNES. I was looking forward to it. ;.;
7: dingdong - *sighs* Another time we face, and another loss for me. Oh well! And don't worry about the fair stuff. I'd say you and the clipping was more broken than anything I did. Just remember for next time we're in the basement... FANS. :p
9: Hot_Arms - Good to meet you, though sorry we didn't get to play. And sorry for not talking much. That basement was... well. I should say that day was a bit much for me. Hopefully we'll get to talk next time or something.
9: bboy
9: Mikey Lenetia
9: WTP - Another tournament, another time where we face off right away. Sorry about that! Maybe next time we won't have to do that again. ^_^;
13: omegafx - Good to see you again, and sorry we didn't get to play. Keep up the good work, though.
13: Arc
13: L_Cancel - It was fun facing your Olimar! I was a bit worried on Halberd, but... well. Shenanigans for the win. ^_^; Looking forward to talking to you again, though!
13: Azure
17: chichi
17: Duck
17: notra
17: boxxy
17: braxton - Your Lucario was pretty good! Sorry about Japes, though. I had no clue that Klaptraps considered him a delicacy. Maybe next time, so no worries.
17: ori
17: Demp
17: bigdaddy
25: sole
25: Veritcal Horizon
25: ijake
25: Xyless - It was nice to meet you, and don't worry! You're coming along really well with Peach, and I had fun in the teams matches with you. Better luck next time, okies?
25: sumer
25: hypermarth
25: pyro
25: rabbi nevins

Shaeden - Since you're not on this list, you and a few others get special treatment! Good job taking second and taking a game off of M2K. Sorry I didn't get to see it, but you know. Brawl in one room, Melee in another, and only one of me. Maybe next time I'll get ya, and maybe not. We'll see what happens. ^_^
SCOTU - It was fun to finally face you again! I'm glad I got to do so when I wasn't as rusty, so I could give you a challenge. Nice on beating Anther, especially. Now the question is, will you face me or Shaeden next time? The suspense is just astounding. ^_^
Moose/MarkLoo - When you used Dope's tag, I was so surprised! I was a bit stunned for a bit, but that takes nothing away from you. Keep up the good work on Falco. You'll be getting better results soon enough.
Severest - Teach you the Peach way? What? XD You're getting there. I definitely had more of a difficult time with you this time in friendlies, but Peach dittos can just be hell. They're fun, but they're hell. Don't give up, and keep coming to tournaments! You'll grow a lot faster than you'd expect. That's the best advice I can give right now.
Okiyama - It was fun to play you! I think our stuff got recorded, but I'm not sure. Either way, hope to play you again sometime soonish!
Ikkitrix - Sorry we had to face first round and whatnot. I hope you at least had fun!

To all that had to wait for me(Brawl Teams and Melee Singles, mainly) - I'm soooo sorry! I'm usually a lot better than that, but hopefully next time won't be an issue. I'm making sure I bring at least a water bottle and getting a LOT more sleep next time around.

To all I forgot to do shoutouts for, sorry! My memory can be a bit foggy sometimes for these things, simply because there's usually so many people. It doesn't mean I don't like you! It just means... I'm a really, REALLY bad scatterbrain. ^_^;

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
1: m2k ($192.00) - Well, I guess I gotta get used to seeing you around, Jason. Hopefully someday MI will be more competition for ya, but its pretty clear how ridiculously good you are at this game ^_^''.
2: judge ($96.00) - Nicholas! I'm glad it was you I lost to, 'cause you're a great player. Maybe I'll actually take a game off you next time, lol.
3: Anther ($32.00) - How do you go from nearly getting 3 stocked by NoJ to almost beating M2K? Everyone's waitin' for the day that the Anther returns to his former dominance <3
4: Panda - Get better.
5: lain - Sucks you got the hard bracket this time. Good luck at SNES, though.
5: NOJ - Wtf? How do you get significantly better when you don't even own a Wii? I'll never understand you :D
7: Omni - I'm glad I forced ya to play singles. You're gonna get ridiculous soon enough, and you know it.
7: dingdong - Bleh. I hate fighting your MK. It makes me feel like I never learned the matchup >_<
9: Hot_Arms - I underestimated ya, thats for sure. You were a 3rd seed but proved that you should've been a 2nd (although its pretty much the same thing, lol). Maybe you'll stop harms'ing outta tournies, eh?
9: bboy - It was nice meeting you
9: Mikey Lenetia - <3 Mikey. I'm not gonna lie, you totally carried me on teams. When two people are coming for me, it was great to know you had my back. We should totally team again in the future. I hope ya have fun at SNES!
9: WTP - Lol Norfair. I have nothing else to say about that :D
13: omegafx - Friendlies next time for sure.
13: Arc - Wtf? Where did you come from and how does nobody know you yet? You were definitely a surprise for me first round, and I hope to see you get better in the future.
13: L_Cancel - Glad you had fun at your second tourney ever ^_^
17: notra - Nice seeing you again, man.
17: ori - #1 in Michigan? LOL
25: sole - Nice meetin' ya as well
25: Veritcal Horizon - Don't worry Vert, everyone has their off days. I've had quite a few of my own :(
25: Xyless - Ugh, hopefully you won't be getting another Snake bracket next time.

That was a good distraction. Now its time to get back to studying!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
also, I happen to have a mysterious toshiba laptop power cord. If anyone brought a laptop to my appartment for the end of the bracket and you're missing your cord, the i've probably got it.

hateoni__

Smash Journeyman
WTP I found a classic controller but no wii mote with it, I have the classic controller(guessing its ur's cause it was just sitting there lol), but no wii mote was attached to it.

King~

Smash Champion
also, I happen to have a mysterious toshiba laptop power cord. If anyone brought a laptop to my appartment for the end of the bracket and you're missing your cord, the i've probably got it.
this is soles if you could kindly pass it on to someone going to snes and tell them to give it to me so i can give it to sole

Boxxy

Smash Lord
WTP I found a classic controller but no wii mote with it, I have the classic controller(guessing its ur's cause it was just sitting there lol), but no wii mote was attached to it.
I just cleared out my backpack a bit ago, and i did find i picked up another wii mote on accident thinking it was mine for the wii i brought <_>

Does the wii mote have like a little thing on the strap that says Wii on it and locks the strap in place?

solecalibur

Smash Master
I use classic controler myself but havnt seen it yet and yeh if we can find someone going to snes k yoshi will give it to me later

What's The Point

Smash Master
I should be able to get the power cord from whoever picks up Lain.

And woo to Ding and Boxxy. Next tournament let's do a trade, one Classic Controller and one Wiimote for a stern handshake.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that's my YouTube channel.

I just got done cutting Melee vids - they'll all be uploaded by tomorrow. Brawl will take some more time, understandably... >_>

Melee sets I recorded:
Anther/SCOTU
M2K/Severest(?)
Moose/Shaeden
Mikey/Bowyer
Mikey/Moose
Mikey/SCOTU
Mikey/Shaeden

Brawl sets I recorded:
Lain/BBoy
M2K/Anther
Lain/Judge